1/1

Snowed In

 

Youngjae sighed as he looked out the window, staring at the pure white snow slowly drizzling its way down.

It was piling up in mounds out there.

    He looked at the tv, weather station on. "It's safe to say that we are expecting a slight blizzard with the snow piling up out there! So stay safe and warm inside folks!"

Shutting off the television, Youngjae began to pace rapidly back and forth. Nervous? No,  a better word to describe his emotions would be worried.

"Where in the hell is he?", he said to no one in particular.

Time was passing rather quickly and Youngjae feels like it's mocking him as his stomach churned. Outside the snow continuously thunders down without hesitation, he would need to clean up a lot tomorrow. Due to his constant rampant pacing, Youngjae’s soles began to tinge with a stinging sensation. His body was feeling over run with his nerves and his brain overworked with stress. He just hoped that the person he was waiting for had enough common sense to stay somewhere safe and they would send a message later. Just in case, however, he leaves the light on and a slice of cheesecake on the dining table, wrapped of course. And with that, he returns to his bedroom post and tries to get some shut-eye before he stays up the entire night plagued with emotions.

It’s about 1 A.M. in the morning when he is awoken by the sound of footsteps and shuffling from the kitchen. Slowly adjusting himself Youngjae found himself leaving the warm comfortable bed to check out the sudden intrusion. The first thing that he noticed was snow that was brought in from the entrance and some of it even continued onward into the living room. Although a bit of the snow had already begun melting.

"Daehyun? Is that you?", he asked a bit hesitantly. Slowly making his way to the kitchen entrance, wondering if it was just a stranger that came in to rob the food he stored.

"Youngjae? You're still awake?", a familiar husky voice replied.

He let out a sigh of relief and shut his eyes for a brief second to moisturize them.

"Where have you been? I've been waiting for you since ten! I was worried sick!"

A small pout began to form on his baby like face. The man he had been waiting for came into view and had s his arms around his waist. Youngjae glanced up at the taller male and found that his tanned face was slightly reddened due to the cold.

"Sorry love, I just stayed had to stay back a bit longer to finish my report."

Youngjae just heaved out a sigh and leaned into the other's chest.

"I thought you might have stopped somewhere, but what do you know!"

Daehyun let out a hearty chuckle and the resonation had caused Youngjae’s stomach to break out in butterflies. The older wanting to calm the latter began placing loving kisses just about everywhere onto his face. Starting at the forehead, moving to the crinkles of his eyes, the tip of his nose, following to his cheeks, and lastly the corner of his lips.

"God, how can you be so cute?"

Youngjae looked the other way and responded, "Oh shut up..."

Daehyun smiled lovingly at the man before him, "I love you too."

Finally ending with a kiss on his lips.


A/N: okay so this is very short and this is my first one so I'm sorry if it's crappy *cries*.

(rewrote it a bit, same story line though)