Chapter 7: Final

Forever And Always U

 

Siwon's P.O.V

 

    "Hyung! I just heard SNSD are here, inside the building!" Kyuhyun excitedly said.

 

    "Then?" Leeteuk hyung coldly asked him and he evilly smiled at us.

 

    "You should go to their practice room and greet them!" he said and I sighed. If only we could.

 

    "Yah! Go and greet your Seohyun! We knew you missed her so much!" I said and he laughed at us.

 

    "I'll go now, hyungs... Who wants to come with me?" he asked the others and they all raised their hands. "Let's go! Seohyun... Here I come..." he said and they left us.

 

    "I really miss Taengoo..." Leeteuk hyung said as he sat next to us.

 

    "It's our fault! If we didn't said yes on them... We can now meet our girl friends!" Donghae said and stared at the ceiling.

 

    "By the way, can we really broke up with them? It's hard! You know!" Leeteuk hyung asked us and we shook our head. "Then... This thing is a crap! Let's go and meet them!" he said and we stared at him.

 

    "But... We already said yes... We don't have any choice... Let's all them and broke up with them... Then, let's clear everything after this day." Donghae said and we rolled our eyes.

 

    "Fine! I'll call Yoona now!" I said and I start to dial her number. I know she will be hurt by this but I have no choice. "I'm sorry Yoong..." I mumbled.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona: "Yoboseyo?"

Siwon: "I have to tell something to you...."

Yoona: "What is it?"

Siwon: "Remember Stella?"

Yoona: "Yes? Your ex?"

Siwon: "I'm braking up with you. I want Stella now... I'm really sorry."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    I ended the call and my hyung's stared at me. I shook my head and they tapped my shoulder.

 

    "Don't worry. This will be last time you are going to hurt her!" Leeteuk hyung said.

 

End Of P.O.V

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona's P.O.V

 

    Siwon oppa just called. He said he wants to brake up. I felt like someone shoot my heart. This is really crazy. The past suddenly appeared again. He wants a brake up then, fine. I don't want to be with someone who is in love with other.

 

    "Yoong! SuJu oppa's are here!" Yul unnie said and I just smiled at her. "Don't you want to see your Siwon?" she asked me and I shook my head.

 

    "I'll go somewhere, unnie.. Urgh~! So tiring day!" I said as I go outside. I run to the rooftop where he confessed to me. I took a deep breath. "YAH! CHOI SIWON! WHY DO YOU KEEP ON HURTING ME? SARANGHAE!" I shouted with all my heart. Now I can I'm about to tear up and someone suddenly back hugged me.

 

    "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." he said and his voice is really familiar. I bet this is Siwon oppa. "Yoong... I love you more than other things... Yoong... Forgive me..." he said and I blushed. I really want to scold him but I can't. My heart is fluttering everytime he is near to me.

 

    "How about Stella?" I asked him.

 

    "Don't worry. That was a prank." he said and laughed. I really want to hit him this time but he back hugged me tightly. "Saranghae..."

 

End Of P.O.V

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

  

 

Donghae's P.O.V

 

    Siwon didn't survive. He followed Yoona to the rooftop. How about me? I shouldn't dared withh them. I dialled Sica's number and she picked up right away.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Donghae: "Jessica! Let's Brake up now! I don't want you! I hate you! Araso? You are a toy for me! You broke my heart that time! Now I want to get my revenge!"

 

Jessica: "Pabo!"

 

    She ended the call and I stared at my phone. It is the right thing to do? Leeteuk hyung tapped my back and smiled at me.

 

    "You know what? I just realize you guys are so weak! Go and explain everything on her!" he said and I nodded. He is right I should explain everything. This thing once happened on the past... I once promised her that this will never happen again. I' am really a pabo. I run outside.

 

End of P.O.V

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica's P.O.V

 

    That fish face! If only I knew that he is just playing... I shook my head as I walked outside. I really hate Donghae... The keeps on repeating and I wonder why? Back then, we are a happy couple... But I broke up with him before he debut... Now... Aish... I really hate this. I shouldn't give him a second chance.

 

    "Yah! Jessica Jung Sooyeon!" someone yelled and it was Donghae oppa. He is again holding a rose and smiling at me. "I'm sorry..."

 

    "Stay away from me, pabo!" I coldly said and he kneeled down. "Yah! What are you doing? Others might notice us!" I said but he didn't stood up.

 

    "I don't care! I want to say sorry to my one and only love!" he said and I start blushed. "I' am really sorry... That was a prank..." he said and i looked away.

 

    "I don't care!" I coldly said and he stood up. "Kidding!" I said and laughed.

 

    "Yah! You almost made me die!" he said and he kissed my lips. I can't say anything after our lips met. "Now... That was not a prank! I love you Jessica Jung Sooyeon! I won't let the past happen again." he said.

 

End Of P.O.V

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  

 

Leeteuk's P.O.V

 

    I can't believe they can't resist Jessica and Yoona... Anyway, I also can't resist on my Taeyeon. I went to SNSD's practice room to see my Taengoo.

 

    "PARK JUNG SOO!!!" someone called my name and I turned around to face that person. It was Taeyeon. She hit my arm and laughed at me.

 

    "Yah! Don't hit me! I miss you!" I said and she blushed.

 

    "I miss you a lot, oppa!" she said and I hugged her.

 

    "I'm sorry... Taeng... Do you find any cute guys in Japan?" I asked her and she kicked my knee. "Ouch!"

 

    "Yah! Actually... There are a lot of them... But I think there is no one cutr than my Leeteuk oppa there..." she said and I giggled.

 

    "Oh. Taeng! Why are you like this?" I asked her and she she pushed me. "No... I meant... Why do you always makes my heart flutter?" I asked her as I hugged her tightly.

 

    "That's my specialty, oppa..." she said and I smiled.

 

End Of P.O.V

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon's P.O.V

 

     Leeteuk oppa hugged me tightly. I'm really lucky to have this kind of boyfriend. I hugged him back and I smiled.

 

    "Aigoo! Lovey Dovey!" someone said and I hurriedly pushed him.

 

    "Yah! Hyung! You just said we are weak! Look at you!" Donghae oppa said and I rooled my eyes.

 

    "Hyung can't also resist on Taeyeon's dorkiness!" Siwon oppa said and they laughed.

 

    "Yah! World is fair!" Leeteuk oppa said and I laughed.

 

    "You guys really did well on the prank!" Yoona and Jessica said.

 

    "What do oyu mean prank? Yoong and Jess?" I asked them and they laughed.

 

    "This guys... 'broke up' with us!" Yoona said and laughed.

 

    "It looks like real..." Jessica said.

 

    "Hyung, you didn't prank her?" Donghae asked and Leeteuk oppa send him a death glare.

 

    "I can't!" he said and he turned to me. "Because... I can't hurt my love.." he said and I blushed hard.

 

    "Stop the lovey dovey moment! Let's go! They are going to kill us!" Jessica said and laughed.

 

    "Yeah... Expect that!" I said.

 

End Of P.O.V

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  

I just ended up this story.. I only featured 3 Super Generation Couples. :(( anyway.. thanks for everyone who read, subs, and commented.. :)))