Chapter 1

His Heart Belongs to...?

*Sera’s POV*

“One, two, three and four!” we followed his move in rhythm.



“So that’s the last dance move. Combine it with the moves that we learnt back then. Get it, guys?” all of us nodded at the same time. “Let’s break for ten minutes!” and we instantly grabbed our water bottle; gulped down all of the contained until the last drop. While some of us laid on the cold, wooden floor which didn’t felt cold anymore since we were all sweaty.



I was trying to get the last drop of the water when he called me suddenly. “Sera, come here!” I turned my head to him and nodded, putting my water bottle quickly on the nearest table.



“What, HyunSeung-ah?”



“Show me the dance moves that we learnt. I will count, okay? Start! One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight” I moved using his beat. “One two, three and four,” I stopped.



“You are a bit mistaken at the last move. Let me show you,” he walked right behind me, pressing up his broad chest on my back. I felt my face heated up but I tried so hard to act cool. He helped me revised my dance move and TADA! I’m succeeding using his help!



“Got it?”



“Yep.”



“Now I need your help...”



“Sheesh, so this is why you revised my moves?” I joked.



“Absolutely,” he chuckled. “I need to go now. Please practice again with the guys until they move simultaneously. Remember! We have our own program for the first time and we have to do our best.”



“Aye, aye, captain!” I salute. “Where will you go anyway?”



“Erm… Somewhere with Gain.” STAB! What will he do with Gain?



“Dating?” I made it sound like I was teasing him, but the truth is I was upset.



“Not your business, Sera,” he stuck his tongue out. I shrugged and came back to grab a drink.



“Guys! I will be going now! You have to practice again with Sera later, okay?”



“HyunSeung going out with Gain!!!” the boys bawl, faked a coughed also whistling while the girls made an “Aww” sound. I’m just enjoying the water from my friend, pretended I didn’t know what was happening. After some mouth battling between HyunSeung and the boys, he took his leave with Gain.



From the tip of my eyes, I saw Gain and him walking out from the studio while holding hands. WAIT! HOLDING HANDS FOR REAL? All of a sudden I chocked out and my friend helped me by patting my back. “Yah! What happened?”



“T-thank you,” I managed to say ‘thank you’ while still coughing. “So, it’s true that Gain and HyunSeung is dating?”



“Yeah, they have been together for one week. Miracle right? Gain always dreamt to be dating HyunSeung and suddenly HyunSeung confessed that he liked Gain too.”



“Y-yeah,” I faked a smile then busying my mind with dancing. So, it’s true that he dates Gain. Sigh… I can’t do anything now.



~ * ~



*Author’s POV*

Their first charity program will be held not long from now; about 3 days more. All of them were practicing very hard everyday and concentrating their mind on dancing. Everything is about dance!



Except for Sera; she couldn’t concentrate on her dance. She wasn’t energetic, she always lose the beats, her dance moves were unsightly and many more. The others were confused with her condition.



And right at the day before the program, she was practicing her solo performance with HyunSeung watching over her.



“Stop,” he suddenly said. Sera never met his eyes and just look straightforwardly to the mirror in front of her.



“Sera, seriously! You need to concentrate! Our event is tomorrow and your moves are totally wrecked!!!” HyunSeung lost his temper.



“Jeongmal mianheyo,” she looked down and wiped her sweats.



He picked up Sera’s chin and forced her to look at his eyes. “What happened, Sera-ah? You never being like this before. Are you sick or what?” his voice turned into the concerned one.



“I’m okay,” she stepped backward to go away from his hand.



He sighed tiredly. “You can go home now. But come at nine AM tomorrow. Although we are performing at twelve PM and I told the guys to come over ten PM, I need to look at your moves first. Don’t late and practice a bit today when you get home. Get enough sleep.”



Her hands clenched into a fist and without thinking twice, she spoke, “HyunSeung-ah, I have something to tell you.”



“What is it?”



“Even-even though you have Gain already, I want to-“ her words were cut off by the ringing tone of HyunSeung’s phone.



“Oh, hold on,” he took his phone and answered the phone call. “What, jagiya? BWOH?! I’ll be there right away and get you a medicine! Just don’t move from your bed, okay?” he hung up furiously after that.



“Gain is sick?”



“Yeah, her temperature is thirty eight point five and I need to go there and bring her a medicine!” he took his bag and stuffed all of his things inside. “I’m sorry, Sera. Just text or call me later the things that you have to say,” he ran back to her.



“Ne, go ahead.” water was building up in the tip of her eyes. She tried her best to make her voice not shaking.



“I’m sorry!” he said once again before disappeared behind the door.



And with him disappearing behind the door, she let out her tears that threatening to fall. The tears from her eyes wouldn’t stop streaming down. Hiccupped was heard that day on the quiet dance studio.



The dance studio was only lightened up by the moonlight. She looked at the watch and it was 8PM. She took her bag’s sash and leave behind the quiet, cold and lonely dance studio behind.



The snow made Sera had to tuck her hand on her jacket’s pockets. She watched every couple at the street who couldn’t feel cold because of the warm that given by their mate; either by one of them embraced the other one or maybe having their mate beside them was enough to make them felt warm.



Suddenly she embedded her shoes on the sidewalk and looked down. Once more, she let out the tears dropped. No matter how many amounts of water she spent, she just wanted to cry every time his face appeared in her mind.



~ * ~




10PM. Sun showed its best smile today for the dance group who will be performing for the Christmas charity program. However something bad happened, Sera wasn’t there! Everyone tried to call her but her phone was off.



“Shoot! What did I do?!” HyunSeung yelled out loud, making the others startled.



Now the question is, where in the world is Sera?



~ * ~