Conversion

Broken Promise

Eunji's POV

 

I entered the cafe.

"Can I help you something?." The staff asked.

"One americano coffee and waffles please."

"That's all 18.000 W." I opened my bag and gave the moneys to the staff. "Thank you, please wait in a second." The staff left the counter then comeback with a tray and my ordered . "Here you go, have a good meal."

I said thanks to her and take the tray. I don't know that can be so many people in this small cafe. Finally I spot one left table near the window after going round anh round to found somewhere to sit. I put down the tray on the table and sat down. I ate the waffles plate first, who knows I can be this hungry? I finished all plate in minutes.

"Ah~ I'm so full !." I groanded while sipping my coffee. I take a look though the window. The scence outside look just like the romantic scence in the movie: Leaves on trees turned to red and yellow, falled on the road, make the road full of leaves. It's autumn already.

I stared at the view and I caught the poster I saw this morning. Sighed, Junhyung is on everywhere now huh?. He's still living well, even better!. How could he do that?. Why I'm the only one who receiver all the pain?. This is unfair, really unfair !. I started feel angry grew in me. He must get over what I have though.

Fansign? I readed the line under the pic again. Wait a sec...! That mean I can see him!!? In person!!? I leaned closer to the windown. Try to get more information, this can be my only chance to see him! It's on Youngsan University, 11AM to 15PM, tickets sold out.... What?!?!?!?! I shocked. Great, my last chance is gone!. Even God don't want me to meet him.

"Are you happy now?." I looked at the sky and mumble. Now I'm hopeless....

 

 

 

Dujun POV

 

 

I feel hungry after walked around the park so I decided to eat something first before going home. Today's schedule is free on morning so we can do whatever we want. Unlike me, the others just want to stay at home and sleep. Those lazy worms....

"What can I help you."

"One americano and a plate of waffles." I answeared.

The staff comeback after a minutes and handed me a tray.Why there is so many people in here today? I try to found a empty chair. I caught one near the window. Oh great... there is a girl on it already, she is reading a book. But it's still have an empty chair oppsite her. May I sit with her?.

"Excuse me, can I sit here? There is no more empty chair .... oh! It's you!. Flipped girl!." I said when she lifted her face. She looked shock. So properly she doesn't remember.me. "It's me. You knows... this morning, the hall, you flipped and I..."

"I know, i know. Of couse you can sit with me." She said with a soft smile.

I sat on the empty chair. She looked down at her book again. We don't talk. She is kinda shy around stranger huh? She readed the book focusing, she not even knows that I'm finished my meal already. I looked at her while sipped my coffee. She has long brown curly hair. Her face is small and white. Her eyes are big and ... brown too? I can't see right because her eyes like have glue on the book. Is she a nerd?

"Why are yoou stared at me like that?." She asked make me jerked off. How does she know?

"It's nothing." I said. "So ... are you new in here?." I asked her, try to make our conversion longer.

"H-how did you know?." She looks surprised.

"I don't seeing you around here before do I guess is true."

"Oh, so lived here too?."

"Kinda." I shrugged.

"Can I ask you someting?." I nodded. "Why are you wearing like this? Are you celebrities or this is just your style?."

"Both."

"Okay." She turned back to her book. I'm depressed by that.

"So... don't you want to know who am I?." I asked her.

"I think you will tell me if you feel it's okay with you, I don't forced you." Okay, this girl is kinda interesting.

"Since you asked me a lot of questions. Can you tell me why you moved here?." 

She smiled and looked at the window.

"I want to revenge." She said.

 

 

 

 

 

A.N: leader-sshi is out :) Suddenly i feel Eunji is a little bit scary... May I stop her now?