The Promised Of Us

Broken Promise

Eunji POV

 

 

"Bam Ratatata Tatatatata...... "

I mumble to 2NE1 - I Am The Best while walking back to my house after a day working in Mrs.Kang's restaurant. Since after my mom and dad died because the car accident, I had nobody because i'm their only daughter. Mrs.Kang is my parents friend so she take care of me and treated me like her own daughter.  I knon everyone around said and think that i'm advantage Mrs.Kang kind to have her big property. And i really hate it ! So i asked her for me to working at her restaurant, she said no but i begging her and told about what everyone said, she finally said yes.

I just keep walking when suddenly i remember Today I am the best mv will released!!! OMG!!! I quickly ran to my house and open my laptop - that Mrs.Kang give me went i'm graduation right away. I love 2NE1 and idols groups so much, so....

"OMG...OMG.. look at her ! " i said to myself and singing along them and actting like a crazy fangirl when i watched the MV untill it end. "2NE1 are daebak ! Time to check out the news kekekeke." I go to allkpop as usually and something caught my eyes.

 

[BREAKING NEWS] BEAST's Junhyung and Kara's Hara confirme to be in a relationship!!!

 

W--what?????  I clicked  on it and read it all not  missed any words. I was shocked, completely shocked . My mind become blank and i don't know what to do or say. All I can feel it's hurt and.... what should I called this? The feelling of betrayed, dispoitment, loss, sadness? it's so mixed and complicated. I shut down the laptop. I saw Junhyung and me in a picture on the table, when he just Yong Junhyung, mine Junhyung not a famous idol.

"Ju--Junhyung..." I try to say while sobber and look at the picture in teary eyes. "You forget the p--promised already?"

 

 

++++FlashBack++++

 

 

" Did you really have to go? " I grabbed his sleeve.

" I'm sorry Eunji but become a star is my biggest dream." He looked back in my eyes in honestly. "And don't worry ! If i become a star then one days i will go back here and find you, I promise you that." He show his pinky.

"Do you?." I asked back  "Onedays you will return here for me?."

"Yeah! Don't you belived your own boyfriend?."

"Of course I do !."

I made pinky swear with him. He leaned down and kissed my forehead. "Just wait for me." He mumble and waved at me till the doors between us closed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry you guys if this is lame and my bad english :'< but enjoy and wondering what she will do next ;)