Surprise

Surprise - Jongguk

Fans screamed as they chanted BAP, the members stood behind the stage as the manager came out and tried to introduce the already known band that so many fans had some to see.

"Thank you for coming out to the album signing and for all of your support. Now for the members." The manager boomed over the microphone, the fans started chanting for the members, each one of the members emerged from the curtain, the fans chanted each of the members out from behind the curtain one by one. The members lined up on the small stage and bowed in unison. Some of the fans asked questions but one struck Yongguk.

"Who do you miss the most right now since you have been on tour for four months?" The small fan said, passing the microphone to Yongguk his hand shook as he held it between his hands.

"I miss my wife and my daughter the most." Yongguk said solemnly. The crowd let out a sad sigh as the manager took the stage.

"Well we do have a surprise for you, but you will have to show that you want it." The manager said as Yongguk looked at him unsure of what to do.

The crowd began to chant ‘surprise’ as Yongguk and the other members joined in as you emerged from the curtain holding you one year old daughter. All of the heads turned as you stood there, Yongguk slowly walked up to you, like you were an angel that would disappear at any moment. The crowd was dead silent as you heard his footsteps approach you and your daughter. Stopping near you, you threw your free arm around him and he held you tightly.

"I missed you" He whispered in your ear as the crowd cheered loudly. He pressed his lips on yours sweetly not caring about the crowd watching, all that mattered was you and him in that moment. He took your daughter from you as he walked with you back to the center of the stage with the other members. The questions flowed from the fans as the members and you moved to behind a table so that the fans could have the idols sign their albums.

"What is your daughter’s name, Yongguk?" The fans asked individually

"Her name is Minlee, and this is my wife ______" Yongguk introduced you to everyone that asked as they snapped pictures of his family and asked if you could sign the album too. Several fans came and went saying compliments and sharing with him how he has influenced their life.

"We love you Minlee!" The crowd said in unison, "We love you ______! We love you BAP!"Everyone bowed to them thanking them for all of their kind words.

When the last fan finally got escorted out, you leaned on his shoulder as Minlee slept in your arms.

"I missed you so much Oppa" You stared forward, as Yongguk’s manager walked by.

"Sir" Yongguk stood up and bowed as you followed, "Can I go home and spend the night with my family and meet you in a couple days." The manager nodded as you both thanked him.

Flipping on some lights in your dark apartment, you walked into Minlee’s room. Setting her on the changing table you pulled out a fresh diaper and some pajamas for her. Yongguk walked up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Can I put her to bed tonight?" His soft sweet voice made you smile as you finished changing her diaper.

"Yes you can" You turned around in his arms kissing his lips gently as a smile grew on his face. Walking past him he looked down at his little princess her cheek gently, kissing her forehead he put her little arms and legs through the pajamas that you had laid out. Yongguk picked her up carefully resting her on his shoulder as he walked to the rocking chair as he rearranged her in his arms, singing her favorite lullaby to her. He finished his song as she drifted further to sleep, getting up he put her in her crib pulling up her blankets and kissing her gently.

"Good night my princess~" He whispered rubbing her back gently as he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. Walking to the bedroom he saw you in one of his shirts. He walked up and sat next to you as you slid onto his lap, resting your head onto his chest. He pet your head gently enjoying you here with him.