She's Living Better Without Me

She's Living Better Without Me

It was two months since we broke up. She'd already moved on. She was happy. Unlike me.. I bought misery wherever I went, and death was all I thought about. She often tried to make conversation with me, but it would spiral out of control into a large argument which would usually involve one of us getting hurt.

"Cheer up Soojung." She said.

"How do you expect me to do that. I can't exactly just 'cheer up' when my entire life is ruined." I mumbled.

"Your life isn't ruined. You can be happy again." She said, shuffling closer.

"Stay away from me. Leave me alone. Go back to her. I'm done talking to you." I growled, pushing her back.

"You always tell me to go away without giving me a chance to speak!" She yelled, then she ran off.

When they thought they were alone, I was there too. When they thought they were safe, I was making plans on how to end their lives so I could be somewhat peaceful. At meals in the dorm, everyone would sit in silence, too scared to speak in case another argument was sparked. One night, I was sat on the roof when I heard Sulli and Victoria go into the garden. I watched from the roof as they cuddled each other.

"At least she's living better without me.." I mumbled, then I ran off.

 

 

(It's short. I know.)