15 Minutes

Missing you...

Victoria and her group just arrived in Los Angeles for the Kpop Concert 2013.

Once they arrived in their hotel suite, the rest of the group immediately went to their respective rooms and slept. It was a tiring flight. And they have to wake up early for rehearsals and other preparations for the event.

But not Victoria. She made a cup of tea and went to the balcony. It was beautiful with all the flickering lights enveloping the city. She sat on one of the chairs and closed her eyes, letting the wind wash away the tiredness . Waiting...

After awhile, her phone rang. 

"Hey Max," she greeted with a smile.

But Changmin heard the tiredness in her voice. He knows that she's trying to hide it from him.

"Hey Qian. Aww, are you alright? Your voice is a bit hoarse," Changmin asked worriedly.

Victoria knew better than to dodge the topic. She gave in. "Yeah, maybe because of the jetlag. But I'm drinking tea now so maybe tomorrow it will be fine. Don't worry. So how about you? Are you done with rehearsals?"

Changmin is on the kitchen counter of their hotel room. While Victoria is in LA for the KCon 2013, TVXQ will also perform tomorrow for the Osaka ANation as the closing performance. 

"Yeah, it was more on sound checking and stage blocking. So it wasn't really tiring," Changmin answered while pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"That's good. You need your energy. I know you haven't been sleeping much since the Nissan Concert," Victoria added.

"Yeah, don't worry I'm fine. I think you should worry about your health more."

Victoria was about to answer, when the balcony door opened and Amber's head emerged.

"Unnie, it's late. You have to sleep," she said tiredly.

"Hang on," she said to Changmin.

"Yes, I'll be right there, dear. 10 minutes, okay?" she answered.

"Okay. I'll leave the lamp on," Amber said while rubbing her eyes. "Changmin Oppa goodnight!" she added while closing the balcony door.

Victoria can't help but smile for Amber's sweetness. "Goodnight, Amber!" Changmin answered on the other line.

"Hey I think you should go to bed," Changmin advised.

"But I still wanna talk to you. 5 more minutes, pretty please" Victoria pleaded.

"Alright. Where are you now?"

"Here on the balcony, overlooking the city. It's beautiful here."

"I wish I'm there."

"I wish I could hug you now," Victoria whispered.

"Baby, you don't know how much I miss you more."

They both sighed. 

"Don't worry, we'll see each other next week, okay?" Changmin added brightly. He doesn't want Victoria to be lonely. "We'll visit Mom next week too. She called this afternoon and she misses you. Oh, by the way, what shall I buy for the 2 dorks? They demanded for gifts. And I don't know what to buy. Dresses? Shoes? But they have already tons of that. Why does a girl needs so many shoes and clothes anyway?" 

Victoria laughed. "Honey, a girl can never have enough of those things. Don't worry, I'll drop by the mall tomorrow after rehearsals to buy some gifts for them. We all don't wanna know what you might buy for them without assistance."

Changmin snorted. "You're spoiling them."

Victoria smiled. "Oh c'mon. You rarely see your sisters. And it would make them happy. Besides, they miss you, they are just shy to admit it."

"Well, I miss them too," Changmin admitted. "I know it's hard for them dealing their everyday life with me as their brother. And I'm not always around."

"Don't punish yourself. They know and they understood."

Changmin took a deep breathe. "Okay. Well, Mom said she'll call you tomorrow. I told her you're in LA but she wants to talk to you about something."

Victoria nodded. "Sure thing."

"Hey, time's up. You have to rest. I'll call again tomorrow night."

Victoria streched. "Okay, you too. Sleeptight."

"I love you, Qian," Changmin whispered.

Victoria smiled. "As I love you, Max."