Chapter 49

My Fake Girlfriend

            Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were the only ones home.  All the other members have schedules.  It was Valentine’s Day and the two were hoping that none of the ELFs are planning to come by the apartment and actually drop of chocolates.  During the past years, they have been polite enough to leave the chocolates at the door, but anything can happen.

            During the afternoon when Ryeowook was cooking something for the two, the doorbell ranged.  Kyuhyun looked over at Ryeowook, worried.  Ryeowook turned off the stove, as Kyuhyun stood up from his seat at the kitchen table and went to the front door.  He looked at the camera monitor that was recording who it was and took a step back.

            “Why is she here?” asked Ryeowook.  Hwan Seeyang was at the “quiet” Super Junior member’s dorm.

            “I-I don’t know.” replied Kyuhyun, as he started to blush.  “Hyung, you open the door.”

            “Um…  O-OK.” replied Ryeowook, meedkly as Kyuhyun ran into his room to change clothes.  He was still wearing his PJs.

            After Kyuhyun closed the beddoor, Ryeowook opened the door.  He wore an embarrassed smile.  “Hello!” he said, and bowed.

            “Hi, Ryeowook-sshi.” bowed Seeyang.  “Is Kyuhyun-sshi home?”

            Before he could answer, Kyuhyun responded, “Yes?”  And, came to the door and smiled.   “Oh, Seeyang.”   His hair was gelled into a fohawk and he was wearing a new graphic tee he bought the other day.  Ryeowook wore a confused look.  Something was fishy.

            “Kyuhyun-sshi.” smiled Seeyang.

            “Why don’t you come in?” he suggested before she could explain why she was there.  “It wouldn’t be safe for you to be out there.”

            Seeyang smiled as she stepped into the apartment.  “Sorry that it’s so messy.” said Ryeowook, embarrassed.  There were many unwashed plates on the dish with other junk.  The living room was literally covered in pieces of random clothes.
            “It’s OK.” said Seeyang.  “CN Blue’s is just as bad.”  She slipped her hand into her bag and pulled out a 3 X 4 box, covered in wrapping paper with a beautiful bow and held it out to Kyuhyun.  “Kyuhyun-sshi, will you please accept these chocolates I made?” 

            He stared down at the box, shocked.  He couldn’t believe that she had actually made chocolates for him.  It was a simple fantasy of Kyuhyun’s to have Hwan Seeyang actually give chocolates to him after their incident during the Music Bank rehersal, but it was now a reality.  Ryeowook, on the other hand, also stared in disbelief.

            Kyuhyun turned a bright red, as he brought out his hand to accept the chocolates.  “T-Thank you.” he said, almost in a whisper.

            Seeyang smiled.  “I hope that you enjoy them.” she said.  “Since you didn’t specifically explained what kind of chocolates you liked, your batch is of milk chocolates and a variety of dark chocolates.”

            “Oh…” said Kyuhyun, as he stared at the wrapped box, amazed.  He nodded his head, like a child.  Ryeowookwas also amazed.

            ‘Ryeowook-sshi, I’m sorry that I didn’t make any chocolates for you.” said Seeyang.  He shook his head shyly.  She smiled. “Well, I have to go now.”

            “Already?” asked Kyuhyun, as he came out of his trance.

            “Oh. O-Of course.” replied Seeyang, taken back by his reaction.

            “Y-You can stay a bit longer if you want.” dished Ryeowook.

            “U-Um…  It’s O-OK.” said Seeyang.  “Perhaps another time.”

            Kyuhyun and Ryeowook led her to the door.  “Have a safe trip home.” smiled the two.

            Seeyang let out a soft laugh.  “Thank you.” she said.  “I’ll see you two another time.”

            “Of course.” they said.  With that, Seeyang headed to the elevator.

            After Kyuhyun closed the door, Ryeowook turned to him.  “I didn’t sound like a creep, did I?” he asked, worried.  “I was only offering her to stay because it would be rude if I didn’t offer her to.”

            “No, you didn’t sound like a creep.” said Kyuhyun, as he continued to stare at the package in his hands.  “It’s just…  It’s just…”

            “It’s just what?” asked Ryeowook.

            “It’s just so AMAZING!!” said Kyuhyun, with a smile.  He referred to the box of chocolates.  “I would never think that she would make me chocolates!!  You know that she has a boyfriend and all!!!”

            “You were dressing up for her.” said Ryeowook, as he narrowed his eyes at Kyuhyun.

            “N-No, I wasn’t.” he denied.

            “What’s up with the hair gel and new shirt?” asked Ryeowook.

            “I wanted to look nice.” defended Kyuhyun.

            “Uh-huh.” said Ryeowook, with a nod.  “Remember that she has a boyfriend that’s also an idol.  She’s used to seeing idols without makeup and being stylish.”

            “T-That’s not it.” defeneded Kyuhyun, as he turned away from Ryeowook.

            “CN Blue’s Jonghyun isn’t known to be the stylish one.” said Ryeowook, as he followed Kyuhyun back to his room.  “So, I’m assuming that Seeyang probably doesn’t care what in the world you wear.”

            “How would you know?” asked Kyuhyun.

            “He said so on Sukira.” replied Ryeowook.

            “And, your point is?” asked Kyuhyun, as he turned to face his hyung.

            “That Seeyang doesn’t care about how good you look at home because her boyfriend probably spends his days off in his PJs.” answered Ryeowook.  “But, damn…  I’ll say that he’s lucky.  Even though Seeyang-sshi has many antis, she’s lovable so she’ll have fans.  I don’t’ think that it’ll be the same for us when we reveal about our girlfriends when we have them.”  The two were girlfriend-less.

            “Hm.” replied Kyuhyun, as he continued to stare at the package.

 

 

            “And, I hate how much I love you boy…” singed Seeyang, as she stirred the thick pork stew.  It would be done in a few minutes.  “And, I can’t stand how much I need you….  And, I hate how much I love you boy, but I just can’t let you go…  And, I hate that I love you so.

            “And, you completely know the power that you have…  The only one that makes me laugh…” singed Jonghyun, as he played the chords to Rhianna’s “Hate That I Love You.”  He smiled, as he watched Seeyang in the kitchen.  She was making his favorite dish for Valentine’s Day.

            They spent sometime earlier in the morning together and had even caught some sleep together as well.  Even though Valentine’s Day was mainly for the girls to give chocolates for the guys, Jonghyun wanted to do something special for Seeyang.  White Day was on March 14 and a month away.  He knew well that he couldn’t possibily wait that long.  Last year, when they first met each other, it was too awkward for Jonghyun to give Seeyang candy (and he wasn’t too excited to give any to her).  They had only met 2 days prior to the day.

            The couple spent 6 hours in the cold, painting, and talking.  They discussed about children and marriage.  Seeyang wanted 4,which Jonghyun considers a large amount of kids.  But, he doesn’t mind.  4 isn’t as big as 10.  Even though Seeyang has said before that she wasn’t going to get married, Jonghyun could see that she still have a secret little wish that she wanted to. 

            As a guy, he wasn’t too excited about the talk about marriage.  It was a commitment that he knows that he wouldn’t be ready for for a long time.  He loves kids, but that doesn’t mean that he’s hyped up about getting married.  Kids and marriage are along the same line, but that doesn’t mean someone needs to be married to have a kid.  Marriage is complicated with a life long commitment or at least until the divorce papers are final. 

            Jonghyun thought of the man that Seeyang would one day marry, as he watched her stirring the pot and singing her beautiful voice.  What a lucky man that guy will be, he thought as he singed, harmonizing their voices.

            “It’s done!!” said Seeyang, as she lifted the pot to the small, low table.  “I can’t believe that this is all you want to eat…  Of all the things that I can make too…”  She looked at Jonghyun.

            He was estatic, as he placed the guitar by his side.  He had only requested this dish for Seeyang to make for him.  “It’s because it takes too long to make.” he elaborated.  “Not only that, but I can live off of this if I have to.”  The pork stew that Seeyang made takes time in marinating and cooking, mainly, letting the stew sit on the stove for an hour or 2 for the right tenderness.

            “I suppose.” said Seeyang, as Jonghyun took a spoonful of the stew and tasted it.  “Like it?”

            He smiled and looked at her.  “I love it.” he said and mixed some of the stew with rice.

            Is this really all he wants?, thought Seeyang.  He is a pretty simple guy now that I think about it…  Except for his ideal woman, now that’s complicated

            “We should have done some more things together today.” said Jonghyun, regretting not suggesting that after they were coming home from watching the sunrise. 

            “Like what?” asked Seeyang, as she ate her rice mixed with stew.

            “Like going to an amuzement park.  We haven’t done anything like that together.” said Jonghyun, as he looked at Seeyang.  She was eating, while listening to him.

            Seeyang looked at him.  “That is unnessary.” she said.  “I thought that you wanted to do things when there’s less people.”

            “Well, yeah…  But, I feel as if the day just passed by and we didn’t even spend any hours when the sun was still up together.  You left before I woke up.” said Jonghyun. “What did you do all day?  You couldn’t have marinated pork all day.  Not only that, but I tried to call you, but you didn’t answer.”

            “I was out delivering.” replied Seeyang.

            “What?” asked Jonghyun.

            “Chocolates.” she said.  “I was delivering my homemade chocolates.”

            “To idols?” asked Jonghyun, as he narrowed his eyes.

            “Yeah, you can say so.” said Seeyang.  “I don’t have any male friends.”

            “Kyuhyun and Joon are on the list I’m guessing.” replied Jonghyun, as he ate a spoonful of rice with meat angrily. 

            Come to think of chocolates, he hasn’t received any from Seeyang yet.  Manager Kwan had dropped by before he left the dorms with sacs of chocolates from Boice.  Jonghyun didn’t bother thinking about Seeyang at the time; he was thinking of what he’ll do with all those sweets.  But, now that he thought about it…  He was a bit disappointed how she had forgot about him.

            Seeyang smiled.  “Of course.” she said.  She laughed, as she looked up from her rice bowl.  There was a rice grain at the corner of Jonghyun’s lips.  She leaned over and kissed it off of him.  “If you don’t want to sleep over tonight, then it’s OK.”  He had suggested that he should start sleeping over at her place at least once in a while because she always sleeps over at his.

            “No, I’m going to stay.” stated Jonghyun, as his anger quickly dissolved.  “Hey…  You just kissed me.”

            “Of course.” smiled Seeyang, as she her spoon clean.  “Isn’t that what you wanted?  I’m just being nice because it’s Valentine’s Day and all.”  Jonghyun nodded his head.  She isn’t exactly the one to do something like that.

            “It’s weird…” said Seeyang.  “We’ve been sleeping over at each other’s so many times that if Grandma finds out, she’ll be happy, assuming that I’m going to have a child.  I used to think that she’d be completely against it, but how wrong was I.”

            Jonghyun laughed.  “It’s because she likes me.  That’s why.” he said.

            Seeyang rolled her eyes.  “That is exactly why.” she said.

            After the dinner, Seeyang pulled out a mini chocolate cake that she made for Jonghyun.  The mini-cake was covered in beautifully decorated with a cute cartoon version of Jonghyun and the number 1 on it.  “Wow.” he said, after Seeyang placed it in front of him.  “You made this?”  She nodded her head.

            “I made it last night and it took me forever!” she explained.  “That’s why I was so tired when you came for me at midnight.  I had only gone to sleep for 30 minutes.”

            “I’m sorry.” said Jonghyun, as he looked at Seeyang.  He smiled and looked down at the mini-cake again.  “W-Where’s you?  How come you’re not o-on the cake as well?”

            “It’s obviously too small.” replied Seeyang with a laugh.  “Why?”

            “I’d rather you be on the cake than me.” said Jonghyun.  “I mean…  You are my girlfriend after all, right?  So, it doesn’t make any sense that I would be eating myself.”

            “I-I didn’t know that you feel that way…” said Seeyang.  “Maybe next time.”

            “I don’t think that I can eat this.” said Jonghyun, starring at the cake.  “It’s a beautiful art piece.”

            “Just eat it!”

            “No!  It looks too nice!”

            “Look, I made it especially for you!  Just eat it!”

            “I don’t know…” said Jonghyun.  “I’m going to have to think about this.”

            Seeyang was tired; she just wanted him to eat the darn cake even though it took her 3 and a half hour to finish the design for the mini-cake.  “Do not make me feed it to you.” she said.  He beamed a smile at her, wanting her to feed the cake to him.  She sighed, in defeat.  If she didn’t feed the cake to him, then he’ll probably never eat it.

            “The cake is amazing.” said Jonghyun, with a smile.  Seeyang shrugged her shoulders as she the fork.  “Thank you for taking your time to design the mini-cake.  I’m so sorry for keeping you up until this morning.”

            Seeyang shook her head.  “No.  It was really nice to spend that time with you.” she said.  “We’ll have so many more great memories in the future.”

            Jonghyun smiled.  “I can’t wait.” he said.  He leaned over and placed a soft kiss on Seeyang’s lips.

 

**NOTE: Hello!!!  Hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter!!!  kekeke  ^^  It's still Valentine's Day...  Chapter 48 was the "morning" of Valentine's Day...  

Kyuhyun....  He's funny.

Well, here is the song that SeeHyun were singing to: Rihanna ft. Neyo "Hate that I Love You" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxJVDqAakLQ

I hope that you guys enjoy the song!  I find it IRONIC that they're singing that song...  On Valentine's Day too...  kekeke

I was wondering if anyone would like to make a TRAILER for this story...  ^^  If anyone is interested please send me a message on my wall.  :D

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 11/12/2010 @ 5:49 PM PST

P.S. THANK YOU ALL FOR SUBSCRIBING!!!!!   98 SUBCRIBERS?!!!!  I WOULD NEVER THINK THAT I WOULD REACH THAT AMOUNT!!!  THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!  ~FIGHTING!!!!!~  I WILL CONTINUE TO WRITE THIS STORY FOR YOU ALL TO READ!!!!