Chapter 3

My Fake Girlfriend

            “So, how was your fake girlfriend?” asked Yonghwa, as he sat down on the couch, the next day.  Yonghwa and Minhyuk came home earlier than Jungshin last night. 

            “Yeah, Hyung!  How was she?” asked Jungshin, looking at Jonghyun.  Minhyuk quickly came into the living room, wanting to know.  He had just woken up from his sleep.  They were planning to head over to the practice room in an hour to practice some more.

            Jonghyun shrugs his shoulders.  “She’s…  Very polite.” he said.  “And, short.  I have to admit though…   I am disappointed that she’s not as pretty as I would hope her to be.”  The guys nodded their heads, agreeing to the statement.  She wasn’t as cute as they had expected her to be as well.  “Not only that, but…  She makes me intimidated.”

            “How so?” asked Yonghwa.

            “Well, she’s seems like she is a really smart young woman …” answered Jonghyun, as he looked at the hard wood floor.  “You know, like when you see someone that is very smart and they look the part…  She looks like those people…  And, it intimidates me.”  The group nodded their heads, as they start to think of the top students in their high school class.  Yes, those smart and academically motivated people do intimidate them indeed.

             “How short is she?” asked Jungshin.

            “According to the profile Manager Kwan gave me this morning, she’s 152 centimeters.” answered Jonghyun, with a smile.

            “Oh, that’s so short.” laughed Yonghwa, with Minhyuk chiming in.

            “She’s originally from Busan, Yonghwa.” added Jonghyun.

            The older young man nodded his head with a smile.  “That’s good.” he said, with his Busan accent.  “The three of us can talk in our satorri.  Besides her being polite and short, is there anything else?”

            “Hmmmm….  It seems like she’s not the type that praises herself or take compliments easily.  She seems nice and smiles easily…” said Jonghyun.

            “What did you guys talk about?” asked Minhyuk, curious.

            Jonghyun let out a laugh.  “We didn’t talk that much…  My mind went completely blank when we picked her up and I think she was tired because she just got off from work.” he said.  “But she did mention something about Boice…”

            “Oh yeah?” asked Jungshin. 

            “Like what?” asked Yonghwa.

            Jonghyun shrugs his shoulders.  “She was just making sure that we had a lot of fans in Boice.” he laughed.  “I think she’s afraid.”

            “I don’t think so.” laughed Yonghwa.  “If she was, she would have never signed the contract that Chairman Jang gave her.”

            Jonghyun let out a sigh as he shook his head.  “I don’t know what Chairman Jang was thinking, but this girl is too good for me.” he said.

            “As in how?” asked Minhyuk.

            “She’s majoring in Biology at Seoul University and is planning to go to medical school after she graduates.” answered Jonghyun, as he opened the profile and flipped to the pages.  “Her career goal is to become a heart surgeon…  Not only that, but she graduated at the top of her class and is currently holding a scholarship that is paying for one-third of her tuition because she held the 3rd highest college entrance exam score in the entering class.”  Jonghyun let out another sigh.  “Hwan Seeyang is not an average person as she claims she is.”

            Yonghwa let out a low whistle.  “Chairman Jang has definitely chosen an amazing girl for you…” he said.  “I’m jealous.”

            “Wait…  What do you mean by her not being average?” asked Jungshin.

            Jonghyun laughed.  “I complimented on her being at Seoul University that she must be very smart to get in.” he said.  “Then, she said that she’s just average…  As if!!  She’s beyond average.”  The guys started laughing.

            “I’m sure you guys will be able to overcome your differences at one point along the two years.” laughed Jungshin.

            Jonghyun shook his head with a smile.  “She’s too good.” he said.

            “I think she was trying to bring herself to our level by saying that she was average.” laughed Minhyuk.

            “Oh yeah.” agreed Yonghwa, nodding his head.  “That’s why she said that she’s just average.  At least she’s trying, right?”

            “I suppose.” laughed Jonghyun.  I pray all will go good, he thought.

 

**NOTE: I'm really glad that you guys are enjoying this story!!  I was worried for some time...  T.T  I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter!   I hope that I wil be able to update as frequent in the future because I will be starting school soon, so that won't leave me much time...  And, thank you all for subscribing!!  Please subscribe and comment!!  <3 <3

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 8/17/2010 @ 9:38 PM PST