Contrast

Dangerously in Love

The next day came, it was already after school, and they were ready to visit the new house before buying furniture.

 

 

The two drivers of the group, Dongwoo and Woohyun, were driving them all from school to the address which was given by Tablo.

 

 

The night before, they made sleeping arrangements already. Dongwoo and Hoya, Tablo and Sungjong, Myungsoo and Sungyeol, Woohyun in the smallest room, and lastly, Sunggyu and Hea Woo. Gotta thank the maknae for that move.

 

 

"This is the subdivision we're going to live at, I think..." Dongwoo said to the ones who were in his car.

 

 

"This subdivision?! My parents live in this subdivision!" Hea Woo exclaimed.

 

 

Hoya looked at her, "Really? What part of this place do they live?"

 

 

"That cream and biege two story house over there with that seperate garage." she pointed at it as Dongwoo drove by, looking for the house number.

 

 

"Dang, you were rich then!" Sungjong blurted, "What do you parents do for a living?"

 

 

She sighed, "My step-father inherited his fathers banking company, and my mother met him when I was three, and cheated on my dad to get his money. I don't like talking about it, my family's crazily abnormal."

 

 

After a few minutes, they finally reached the house, just a few streets away from her parents house.

 

 

"Since Woohyun is going to sleep by himself, he should get the smallest room." Myungsoo commented.

 

 

"The smallest bedroom in this subdivision is a room with no windows. I bet you'll be late for school everyday." Hea Woo added, chuckling slightly.

 

 

Sungyeol looked at her, "How do you know?"

 

 

She sighed, "I used to live in this subdivision, I told the others earlier. My parents live near the security gate. I had the room with no windows."

 

 

- - - -

 

 

"We want the biggest room!" Hoya yelled.

 

 

The new house was filled of people who kept on yelling at each other, since Tablo said that he and Sungjong didn't need the biggest room.

 

 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, "We need to fit two queen beds in our room, we deserve it."

 

 

"Uhm, dongsaeng... You think we don't need that? Hello, we're the opposite genders! Plus, girls need more space. I say we get the biggest room because of her." Sunggyu remarked at his brother's comment.

 

 

Hea Woo looked at him, "Erh.. I was going to use that I've been having the smallest room for the longest time and it'd feel nice to have a bigger room for once. But it's okay to be ist, Sunggyu, I guess."

 

 

"I wasn't being ist."

 

 

"Yes you were."

 

 

"No I wasn't, stop assuming things."

 

 

"You just said that because you're a meanie."

 

 

His jaw dropped, "And here we go again!" he looked at everyone else in the living room, "You see what she means by always being near each other? If you want us to stay in the same room, then you'll hear this frequently."

 

 

She pouted, "But in general, you're really mean!"

 

 

Sungjong sighed, "Lets just give them the biggest room, so we have them stop arguing.."

 

 

"For now, that is..." Dongwoo nervously chuckled, looking at the both of them.

 

 

Tablo looked at everyone, "Lets just go look at all the rooms before we go buy furniture, so you have an idea of what you want."

 

 

The eight of them nodded, and they all started walking around. But, Hea Woo and Sunggyu who were in the back, secretly high-fived each other.

 

 

"You're quite... evil. Annoying people so they can give in." Sunggyu whispered, earning a laugh.

 

 

"Mhm... I always have been." she smiled as they walked around the house.

 

 

- - - -

 

 

"....We are not painting this room light purple, alright?" Sunggyu said as he sat down on the floor.

 

 

Hea Woo pouted, "But..."

 

 

He sighed, "Choose something else, and something's that not pink!"

 

 

"We haven't even moved into the house, and we're already arguing with each other. How awesome are we?" she laughed, "What about red?"

 

 

"Aish, fine... Choose whatever you want. But it has to be red, and a little white with it too!"

 

 

She smiled, "Neh~"

 

 

Soon after, Tablo was calling all the kids again into the living room.

 

 

"Samcheon! My room is depressing! It's so dark in there!" Woohyun whined, "I don't like it at all!"

 

 

Hea Woo looked at him, "You'll be fine, if I was stuck in a room just like yours for ten years, then you can live with it. Just have a lot of lights in there, and always set your alarm."

 

 

He sighed, "Fine... But I'm not going to like this at all."

 

 

After a while, all of them were at the nearest furniture store, Tablo let them go around and let them pick around the furniture they wanted. Well, this will definitely take quite awhile...

 

 

"Why would you want that bedspread? Get plain white, there's no need to be so creative." Sunggyu sighed for the nth time, looking at the continous bedspreads that Hea Woo was showing him.

 

 

She pouted, "But this is white... And it's floral too! Plus, it looks nice with the black bedframes! Maybe that's just me, because I'm obsessed with contrast..."

 

 

"Fine, just go ahead... I just want to go home and sleep." he told her, yawning.

 

 

She smiled in victory, "Thank you! But... we have a lot of French homework tonight."

 

 

"I'll work on it on our way to school..."

 

 

"Don't procrastinate, idiot! I stay up to do homework!" she answered him.

 

 

Sunggyu chuckled, "Please, sure you do... When Min Hee dropped off the Geometry homework, I saw you leave it in the living room, and you were rushing on it through the French lesson."

 

 

Hea Woo crossed her arms, "You were watching me?"

 

 

"No. Well, I'm with you ninety percent of my day, so what's the other ten worth for?"

 


 

Hey guys! :) I wanted to actually to give a few little details on why I chose the title of this fanfic, Dangerously in Love. The song of the same name, is from my idol, Beyonce Knowles Carter. The lyrics match the fanfic later on around chapter twenty, and there's also another reason. Dangerously in Love. I thank one of my closest friends for giving me this idea, you all will see it soon! I love comments for feedback and how you think about the fic, thank you all for supporting this. Saranghaeyo~ :3