...

SNS Hiatus

This sequel is not about who’s with Dara in my other one shot. Mian ( in my mind she went with DONGHAE. Lol)

 

 

August 15, 2013.

We won 1st place at MCountdown and I’m currently composing my third thank you tweet of the day. Yes my third and yes I spam on twitter. Some interpret my actions as attention seeking but hell I think I’m using this SNS well. We were in our car heading back to YG building when Chaerin answered a call.

 She spoke in English which is a usual because her friends are mostly from abroad. That’s our Chaerin - international. ^^

CL: oh so you gonna be here then?
.....
Uhuh...yes, yes,

……..

But they might see you.
....
Wait, lemme do that for you,
....
Of course it’s okay, I’m not busy that day,
....
I told you its nothing, you can pay me when we see each other,,,hahaha
...
Ok then have a safe flight, see u. Bye.

She then ended the call.

We were in our car we can’t help but overhear it, right?

I was reading my mentions when she called my attention - yes I read my mentions.

Unnie that was Kiko she said, she's arriving on the 17th for Jiyong oppas b-day

I nod, only half listening because I have come into reading some tweets saying we didn’t deserve our win and I got interested in digging why they said those.

Unnie, she called to me again, I said Kiko is coming.

I turned to CL as I was sitting at my usual spot - beside the driver

I heard you, Kiko’s coming to attend Jiyong’s bday,  I said and focus my attention again on my phone.

Yah! Chaerin, she heard you all right but she did not understand why you told her, Bommie interjected and that caught my attention. I turned to them again with a raised brow.

See? Bommie said to CL

Unnie, I told u because Sajangnim might request, you know, the usual. CL explained.

The usual, yes the usual - the usual when Kiko goes near to Jiyong.
 CL might be friends with Kiko, but she knows I’m tired of that 'request ' from Sajangnim.

Omaygad, no no no, I exclaimed loud enough to awaken Minzy.

Why? She asked.

Unnie, you are going anyways so why not help them, CL said.

Who told u I’m going? I asked.

Ommo unnie, oppa invited us, he’s our sunbae we should at least go. CL again

Why? Bommie is not going, Minzy too. I said

That’s because I have another exam Unnie , maknae said catching up with what we’re talking about.

And I don’t feel like going, Bommie said.

See? I don’t feel like going too, I’m not really that close with yours and Jiyong’s circle Chaerin, I said with finality.

CL nodded. She knows me well. Arasso unnie, I just informed u so that u have a heads up when Sajangnim calls.

And with that I went back to my twitter.

August 16, 2013

we woke up early because we have decided to practice a couple more times before going to music bank.

We’ve finished one routine when Sajangnim poke his head on the door of the practice room and told me to follow in his office.

I glanced at Bommie nervously and mouthed, why? And she just shrugged worriedly

Maybe it’s because of Ssangpark tv? My tweets?  I thought as I rode the elevator to the 7th floor.

I knocked at YG Sajangnim’s office.

Come in he said gesturing me to sit in the couch.

What have I done this time? I thought. Honestly I felt like Seungri as I have my flashbacks of my wrongdoings. I’m so gonna drag Bommie into this if ever. Kidding ^^

You know why I called you here? Sajangnim asked.

No Sajangnim, I answered

its about Jiyong’s b-day, his friends are having a party for him tomorrow, you know right? He inquired.

Neh sajangnim, 2ne1's invited. I know now where this is going. I’m glad now that Chaerin mentioned it to me.

Oh, that’s good then; See Kiko is arriving to...

I also know that Sajangnim, I cut him off

Oh, see I thought it’s gonna be hard for me to explain again, just do the usual neh? And be care...

I’m not going,  I said tone laced with irritation.

What? YG is clearly surprised. Yah, Sandara Park , he's your sunbae what right have you got to disregard his party when clearly you are invited? He shouted.

Why sajangnim? I’m not going because I have a hinch that I’ve only been asked to attend because Kiko is going, that my presence there is purely for damage control? I said bravely though this wasn’t really my real reason.

Yah, yah, yah, what are you saying? They are your friends; Jiyong is like family to you. You have helped them before, why are you acting like this now? Sajangnim is very red due to anger.

Exactly sajangnim, I’ve done this before, over and over, I’m tired already, I informed you that I don’t want to do it anymore (when Kiko decided to attend jiyongs second day of concert and she had to pospone her vacation in the philippines). I retorted.

Yeah, but you did it anyway? You helped them again, so what’s the difference now? He asked.

Sajangnim, last time you guys involved the whole group I have no choice, it’s not possible that only 3 will perform as 2ne1 right? I answered

But all of you are invited to the party right? 2ne1 right? Are you gonna let Bom, CL and Minzy go without you? People will ask questions. YG said

This saddened Dara, YG is a strategist, he sees every detail of everything, he even knows what the media thinks but clearly right now? His thinking was so clouded by the idea of saving Jiyong that he's hurting Dara. He didn’t even realise that it is a private party, no one will care if Jiyong and Kiko will have a public display of affection yet she’s asking Dara for the usual, just in case.


She did not dare say it of course, who is she compared to Jiyong?

Can I think about it at least? I whispered instead.

What’s there to think about? You. Are. Going. Arasso? You may leave now continue your practice, do well at your broadcast later. He said pointing me out.

She can only nod and then excuse herself out of the office.

Everybody noticed the changed in her mood when she re- entered their practice room, nobody dared to asked why, they just let her be. Even Chaerin did not bother to tell her off when she clearly put on an annoyed expression while singing do you love me. CL knows that in front of the camera, her unnie is gonna show the world her sweet smile.

However when they were in the car on their way to the broadcast station, Dara can’t take it anymore. She let her anger out; anyway it’s just 2ne1 and their managers on the car.

I’m really not going. I don’t care if sajangnim is going to punish me. I declared

Unnie- Minzy called.

Yah, you know that I’m really not going right? Even before Kiko called Chaerin you know that I’m not going. I said

The car went silent.

Hell my gift for jiyong is even with CL now, I continued

We know Dara, Bommie said. Hers and Minzy’s gift are also with CL now because they will not also attend the party. Minzy will not go because even though she’s of right age, she’s still too young for the crowd. And Bommie have a date and she’s supposed to go with Dara. Nobody knows this of course except the two of them.

I’m so tired of this. Urgh this is annoying. It’s even more annoying than those haters saying that we didn’t deserve our win yesterday. I’m really not going.  I’m texting sajangnim now.
She started to type in her phone.

Dara yah, please consider. Its sajangnim ah... Jjangmae pleaded.

No. She said with conviction.

To: Yang sajangnim

Sajangnim, I’m not going, I’ve decided this even before I’ve known that Kiko is flying here. Jiyong is my friend and my family but I’m really not going. I will accept any punishment you are going to give me.


She waited for their presidents’ reply. 5minutes passed and still nothing, that made her more annoyed.

Were here, Seho informed them.

Dara please fix your expression. I’m not asking you to smile because I know you can’t do that right now, but please don’t frown they are gonna notice it. Bommie said

Ara Bommie-a, she replied and with that she puts on a blank expression. It’s better for the fans to see me expressionless than see me looking irritated. I owe that to them.

When they were safe in their waiting room, she checked her phone again. And there is sajangnims reply

From : Yang Sajangnim

Arasso.


This made Dara confused. Arasso, just that?  Nothing more?

Just then Jjangmae received a call.

Jjangme: neh sajangnim



Neh, sajangnim. Neh, I’ll tell them that.



Neh, mianhamnida sajangnim.


CL is going sajangnim, he looked at CL seemingly seeking for confirmation. The leader nodded.



Arasso sajangnim. Neh

End of call

Jjangmae spoke loudly everybody, out except 2ne1 and their managers. The staff complied.

Dara looked at the three with wide eyes. She’s now afraid.

2n31 Sajangnim said that if you are not going to Jiyong’s party we are confiscating your phones. You are not allowed to update any of your sns accounts. Jjangmae informed them.

Bom Dara Minzy surrendered their phone.

CL since your going sajangnim wants to talk to you. I looked at CL and she is so puzzled.

I’m sorry, I said.

Aniyo unnie, it’s not your fault if it’s me I’ll get fed up too. Minzy said.

I’m sorry, I just felt like sajangnim doesn’t care about me. He’s basically throwing me out there. It’s like he’s asking me to be bashed instead of Jiyong and Kiko.

The room was silence by this. Somehow, all of them thought that what she said is correct.

.....

After their performance the four of them parted their ways. Bom, Dara, Minzy just went home to their parents as the next day will be their free day. CL attended Jiyong’s  b-day celebration. Bom and Dara didn’t pursue their plan because the mood is now off. Dara just hope that her date will understand, AGAIN. She dared not to talk to him at the moment and just asked her sister Durami to inform him that her phone was confiscated. She figured that she’s going to escape the part that it’s because of Jiyong once he had his chance of confronting her.

August 18, 2013.

They were waiting for CL in their practice room.

When she arrived she seems really tired, they have heard that the party is still on until wee hours.

Unnie are you alright? Minzy asked their leader.

Aniyo, CL said, talk to u guys later. And with that her gazed landed on the CCTV.

...

Once in their car CL can’t take it anymore.

Unnie, I’m so pissed off, really, you wouldn’t believe what sajangnim asked me to do. He just go ' yah, do what Dara used to do, that’s all you can go, enjoy the party' imitating sajangnim’s voice.

He didn’t even give me a chance to speak up; he went straight to talking whoever it is on his phone. She added.

Sorry Chaerin ah, because of me you were forced, I said

Aniyo unnie, I’m not blaming you. I now understand what more your unwillingness with the task. God, they were so hard to watch. Normally it’s just okay because that was a private party so I thought that I have nothing to do, but god the guest- they are our friends but they started uploading everything on their instagram.

The three were clueless because their phone was confiscated.

I didn’t even get to mingle with other people; I’m always beside jiyong oppa. I even have to steal the presentation of the cake to the celebrant from Kiko just because I saw almost everyone aiming their phones ready to capture the moment. I even have to upload it myself. Luckily yanggeng was there.

This angered Dara, just what is yg thinking dragging CL into this? She gets enough hate also. Just what is 2ne1 to yg?

Im sorry Chaerin, she said.

Aniyo unnie, I’m not blaming you, CL answered shaking her head.

Thank you, she smiled then turned to Seho, can we have our phone now? She asked

Oh no Dara, sajangnim said we still have to hold it.

Seriously, this made Dara get out off the car looking apathetic again.

 

------------------------------

 

lame..

Please forgive my grammar, I know it … kkk

Thank you for reading this story.

And, I just realised that in my stories D and G were not together. I wonder why? But im still an appler.

So this was what I imagined when 2ne1 were not updating their SNS.

Dara posted her dara in balckjackland ^^. I so love her.

 

@LoveliMK ^^