one.

10 Days to Live
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Chapter 1    Painful Past

▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬

20th August, 1998.

That morning, i woke up on 07.00am. "Hmm.." I looked to the right and left, mom and dad are not there. "Mom, dad?"

I walking to the door and open it. I see my dad packed his stuff, while mom is making breakfast.

"Mom, Dad, did we will go to somewhere?" i asked. Dad and mom smiled at me, "Yes, you're happy?" Mom asked.

I jumped "Yes i did! But where do we go?" Both of them smile, but i don't know why it looks fake. "Somewhere. You can see it later okay?" Dad said. "O-okay.."

▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬

 

"Jieun! Are you ready?" I hear my mom voice from out there. "Okay mom! Wait!" I already packed all my stuff, i also bought my favorite doll, Jineun! mom and dad buy it for me from the department store. "Jieun-ah!" Dad shouted.

"A-ah! Okay daddy!" I ran to the car and sit on my mother's lap. "Eomma, appa, kajja!!" 

▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬

I feel so happy, because its been a long time since i'm not going out from house. I sing a Barney song on car with Jineun.

"I love you, you love me, we are happy family. With a great big hug and the kiss from me to you, would you say you love me too!" I clap my hands.. alone. When i'm done singing, mom and dad clap their hands too. Buut now, they don't. I wonder why. "Mom and dad, why you don't clap your hands?" I pouted. "Oh! That's amazing baby!" Suddenly, they clap their hands. But i'm not happy, still pouted. I think there's something wrong with mom and dad.

▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬

30 minutes later..

"We arrive!" Mom said. I saw a house with a lot of flowers and.. a playground! Woahh! mom and dad know what i love the most! "Jieun-ah, you can play on the playground. Mom and dad will be talking with someone. Have fun okay?" Someone? Who? "'Is there any food here mom?" i asked. She laughed a little, same with dad. "Yes it is, you're hungry aren't you?"

Dad said. "Yes! i'm soooooo hungry dad! Can we buy some food and strawberry milk?" Dad smiled. "O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter