Chapter 3

You're mine.

2nd day (pretend on the first day they didn't have english lesson)

Everyone was looking at SNSD, and obviously the queenkas. Uee, Minah, Hyeri , Yura and Sojin and Gain is looking at them, frustration took over as no one seem to notice that they were around and every one thought that SNSD is the queenkas of the school. When Uee heard the buzz that SNSD is the new queenkas, Uee walk towards the girls with her glaring eyes. 

Uee : i hope that no one will believe about the rumour having new queenkas in the school. And thankfully i've heard it and i wouldn't want the new comers to take over my place

Minah : Uee, they are nothing compared us, we have the kingkas . right oppa ?

Suju : yyyes. 

Suju was startled with the question asked by Minah. Uee is the girlfriend of the maknae of the kingka, Kyuhyun. Sojin is with the leader , Leetuek and minah with sungmin,Gain with siwon, yura with yesung and hyeri with siwon . But seeing the new comer, suju felt that they need to make up a very good plan with the queenka.

RRRRRING ! 

Taeyeon : okay girls school is going to be starting in 15 and all most of us have the same class except for me, maknae seohyun and tiffany, right ? okay we must go to the general office to get our schedule okay girls?

After they went to the general office, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun are having the same class which is english class. When class has started TaeTISeo went in to the class room and was greeted by the father of Tiffany. Since the girls already knows Mr Hwang in private , they tend to speak with him in English. Mr Hwang introduce TTS as his daughter and he even said that he have another 6 more daughters which is the rest of the girls. Tiffany obviously uses her english and greet the whole class with her popular eye smile which is the killer. Seo hyun and Taeyeon greeted the class and they were seperated to a different seat. Tiffany sat next to Siwon. Taeyeon sat next to Leeteuk and the maknaes are together. Before Mr hwang officially starts the class , he reminded the boys to not bother his 9 daughters. 

LUNCH

SNSD sat down at the nearest window rounded table , Taeyeon alerted her group that the queenkas are coming. Before SNSD get to leave the canteen, Uee and her gang poured water on the heads of SNSD. Jessica , the icy princess of SNSD gave them the most iciest glare ever . Sunny who couldnt take it any longer called her uncle who is the owner of the building to fetch the girls from he canteen and take them to their own pink room that her uncle provide for them. when the principle, Mr lee came down to the canteen, gasp were filled in the canteen. No one dare to talk except for GG. 

Mr Lee : okay my beautiful nieces , go to your pink room alright ? I'll send you your stylist style u again okay ?

GG : neh, kamsahamnida samncheon 

Mr Lee : and you girls , see me in my office now ! 

IN THE PINK ROOM

29394059_1358881245.jpg(pretend its bigger than this)

all of the girls were pissed about what happened early and so off to appeal that they aren't the girls they queenkas think they ask their stylist to change them into the Black Gothic GG 

rundevilrun-snsdtoadli.jpg

when they walk out from the pink room, everyone eyes were on them. and obviously they were walking like how they are walking in the paparazzi mv. everyone was in awe, how can group of girls still look pretty in gothic , 

in the principle office 

mr lee: if you guys are going to treat my nieces badly and if your grades are still not improving and with you bad attitude, i am not going to think twice to let you out of the school, understand ?

queenkas: neh

when they were out of the office, snsd were walking confidently towards them. uee : i see your transformation. 

tiffany : i am sorry but i dont want to see your ugly face and move it right now we need to meet our uncle (in english)

uee: mworagu ?

Jessica : get out of my face now , 

mr lee : whats happening ?

sunny : they did  not let us pass through to meet u 

the queenkas, had to give in because the principle is there 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the late update i was thinking what to type in for the next post and i hope u alll understand *cries* i love you all <3 xoxo