Final

Junho and You

The six boys were all standing at the edge of the cliff, looking down below at the crystal clear blue water.

“That’s pretty high for a jump.” Junho stated the world’s most obvious fact.

“Well done Captain Obvious. Don’t you think we know that already?” Wooyoung sarcastically replied at him.

“So who’s going first?” Chansung asked with a grin.

The rest of them looked at each other and smiled at the same thought.

“I think the youngest of us should go first. You know, to check the water temperature and all.” Junsu said with a wicked grin.

Taecyeon and Nickhun was totally in sync when Chansung realized what was happening and tried to run away but the two of them grabbed him as quick as lightning.

They were dragging him nearer to the edge of the cliff when all the while Chansung was begging them not to do this.

It almost looked like a murder scene. Almost.

Before they could shove Chansung, a female’s voice was heard among them.

“Excuse me? Are you guys going to jump off that cliff?”

They all stopped and turned around to see a girl in a yellow floral swimsuit.

She was a shy but curious girl so when they all turned to her all at once, she was a bit flustered.

Especially when all of them were all so good looking and so well built.

“Hi.” Junho said first.

“Hi.” She said back, smiling shyly.

She’s adorable, all of them thought.

Junsu then stepped forward and gave out his hand.

“I’m Junsu. What’s your name?” He asked.

She put her very small hands in his big ones and shook it.

“I’m Abigail.” She replied him.

“I’m Nickhun but you can call me Khun.”

All of a sudden, a very somewhat big face popped in front of her which made her take a step back.

“Oh. I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“No, I-I was just a bit surprised that’s all.”

“I’m Taecyeon, but you can call me Taec.”

“Probably surprised her with his big front teeth.” Chansung whispered to Khun and the latter tried to hold in his laughter.

“I’m Wooyoung.”

“Wooyoung? Oh. What a different name.” She said to him and he grinned at her widely.

“I’m Chansung.” A very tall person then appeared next to her.

“I feel so short.” She said to him but she meant it in a nice way.

“Sorry.” He grinned shyly at her.

“I’m Junho.” The first person to say hi to her just now.

“I’m Abigail.” She smiled shyly at him and he couldn’t help but smile shyly at her too.

He’s very cute.

She’s very cute.

They both thought to each other.

“So what brought you here?” Taec asked her.

“Oh. I saw you all of you wanting to try out the cliff and well, I thought I could join, if that’s alright with you.” She asked them, hoping they’ll let her.

“Of course you can! Besides, there’s just too much testosterone here. You can balance us out. Help us out of trouble.” Junsu told her.

“So do you want to go first?” Nickhun, the gentleman he was asked her.

“That’s why I wanted to join you in the first place. I wanted to jump but I wasn’t brave enough and the thing is, I can’t swim.”

There was a silence for a moment.

“You wanted to jump.” Chansung said.

“But you weren’t brave enough.” Wooyoung stated.

“And you can’t swim.” Nickhun laid down the most crucial fact among all of it.

“But you still want to jump?” Junsu asked her, disbelief struck on his face.

“Wow.” Junho said, impressed.

“Wow?” Abigail repeated him.

“Yeah wow. You don’t know how to swim and you weren’t brave enough but you still wanted to jump. That’s awesome.” He told her.

“Really?”

“Really! Chansung here was afraid to be pushed into the water before this.” Junho embarrassed Chansung on the spot.

Wooyoung and Junsu snickered.

“Hey! As if you guys were brave enough to jump in the first place! Asking the youngest to test the water and what crap.” He retaliated at them.

“You little brat. How dare you talk to your elders like that?” Junsu turned to Chansung.

“Why don’t we teach him a thing or two about respecting his elders huh?” Wooyoung asked Junsu.

“It will be my upmost pleasure.” Junsu replied him.

Chansung was already running away and Wooyoung and Junsu was chasing him afterwards.

“Come back here you brat! Don’t you know it’s rude to run away you’re your elders are still talking?!” Junsu shouted.

Nickhun and Taecyeon were already playing rock, paper, and scissors to see who would go first.

“So do you want to join me in jumping off this cliff?” Junho put out his hand for her.

“Totally, thank you.” Abigail said and took his hand.

Taecyeon lost and Nickhun pushed him and he went down screaming in terror into the water.

Then Nickhun jumped after him, screaming in obvious happiness.

Junho and Abigail linked their hands together and looked down to see Nickhun and Taecyeon yelling for them to jump.

“You trust me?”

“Well I wouldn’t be doing this if I didn’t now would I?” Abigail answered him with a question back.

“True. Okay, on the count of three.”

“One.”

“Two.”

“THREE!”

And the both of them jumped with their hands gripping onto each other’s tightly.

When they hit the icy cold water, both of them emerged with the sound of Nickhun and Taecyeon cheering in respect for her.

“Wooohh! Go Abigail! That was awesome! You nailed that cliff!” Cheering from above the cliff was also heard and she saw Chansung, Wooyoung and Junsu cheering for her as well.

She drowned for a moment but Junho was there to help her stay afloat.

“Woah there. Here, climb up my back. I’ll help you.” He said to her.

She climbed up his back without a second thought until she felt his back touched her front.

“Ah, I don’t think this is such a good idea.” She said.

“Just don’t think about it.” Junho’s voice changed a bit and she pulled back to see the tip of his ears were a bit red.

She almost laughed but she contained it.

“Don’t laugh at me.” Junho squeezed her knee that was intertwined around his hips.

“I wasn’t.”

“Yeah right.”

Before she could say anything, the world’s most girliest scream was heard.

Hell, it was even girlier than hers.

Then she felt a huge splash on her left and Junho quickly swam away from whomever that was.

Next thing you know, Wooyoung emerged from the water.

She could hear Chansung and Junsu laughed from above.

“That was you? Seriously dude. You’re so girly!” Junho shouted and splashed at Wooyoung.

“I was pushed without notice! I was surprised okay?! I thought I was going to die or something.”

Then another high pitch scream was heard, except it sounded more like a baby dinosaur.

Junsu’s face was seen for a moment before he hit the water.

Then a shout of excitement came following down.

When Chansung and Junsu emerged, the latter immediately attacks the youngest.

“You fool! What if I had died out of a heart attack? You would be bawling your eyes right now instead of laughing!” Junsu choked Chansung.

“Oh come on! You should have heard yourself!” Chansung then imitated him and everyone laughed.

They started splashing each other and Junho and Abigail drifted away from them.

“Where are we going?” She asked him.

“Some place quiet. It’s nice to hear silence once in a while.”

“Are you sure you’re not trying to steal me so you could have a moment with me?”

“Maybe.” Junho looked back at her and grinned cheekily that made his eyes disappear.

She just laughed and held onto him.