Chapter 2

House of Anubis

 

 

"Okay Miss Bae. You better tell me what happened!"
 
 
 
Krystal forced Suzy to told her.
 
Suzy's reaction not like what she hope.
 
 
 
"I will but not now. Just I ask you to trust me, okay?"
 
 
 
Suzy walked to her bed and leaned her body. She covered her whole body with her Pororo blanket.
 
That night, Krystal can't sleep very well. She know that there's something not right with that house.
 
 
 
 
 
Krystal flashback *****************
 
 
 
"Oh, I will show your room. Come and follow me. Btw, I'm Han Jimin. I'm the mother of house."
 
 
 
Nodded.
 
When she was about to take her first step on the stairs, she could feel like someone has watched her. So, without any warning, she glanced at the kitchen.
 
Her eye widely opened.
 
There's someone watching her in the dark.
 
She couldn't be so sure if it female or male but based on the figure body, it probably a male one.
 
 
 
"Are you okay?"
 
 
 
Han Jimin tapped her shoulder and she's lost for a while.
 
 
 
"Urm-oh. Yes. Miss Han, can I ask you something?"
 
"Sure."
 
"Is there any room of on first floor? I mean...the residents room."
 
"None. There's only kitchen, living room and study room. Why?"
 
"Urm...nothing."
 
 
 
Krystal look at the kitchen alley again and gulped.
 
The figure already gone.
 
Nowhere to found.
 
 
 
 
 
End of flashback ******************
 
 
 
 
Next morning....
 
 
 
 
"Wake up, you brat!"
 
 
 
Suzy jumped on her bed.
 
 
 
"Su-su-suzy? What are you doing?"
 
"I'm. Waking. You. Up. Ppalli, lazy!"
 
 
 
She keep jumping and jumping until the door slammed by 3 girls.
 
 
 
"Suzy! Can you please shut up?!"
 
 
 
The girl who almost look alike living doll looked so annoyed with her.
 
 
 
"Its still early in the morning and you're already wanna create a chaos?"
 
 
 
Another girl with blonde hair and Ice-princess look alike slammed the door.
 
 
 
"Please stop before I give you a detention slip, Suzy Bae."
 
 
 
The leader of the girls and the most short give her a warning.
 
Suzy finally stopped from jumped and pulled Krystal in front of them.
 
 
 
"Hey guys, this is Krystal. She's from America. She's just like you, isn't Jessica?"
 
 
 
Suzy asked the blonde hair girl that looked alike Ice-princess who named Jessica.
 
Jessica looked at Krystal with annoyed. Others feel weird with her reaction.
 
 
 
"Whatever! I'm going to downstairs now. Anyone?"
 
 
 
She asked them and one of them raised her hand up.
 
 
 
"Hyuna-ah, don't you want to know her more?"
 
 
 
Suzy asked Hyuna, the girl who Krystal refered as living-doll at earlier.
 
 
 
"I want to but you know...I've assignment partner with Junhyung. We must go to school before the first class start. Sorry Suzy."
 
 
 
Hyuna showed her guilty face and then followed Jessica.
 
Now, its just the shortest one left.
 
 
 
"So, Taeyeon-ah, do you..."
 
 
 
The kid leader who named Taeyeon cut off her before she made it to asking her.
 
 
 
"I'm Kim Taeyeon, Krystal. I'm the female president of this house and Myungsoo is male president of this house. Its great to know you and I'm sorry for not greeting you yesterday. Kinda busy."
 
 
 
Taeyeon smiled to her before having handshake with Krystal.
 
 
 
"Its okay. Myungsoo? You mean...my partner in class?"
 
"Yeah, he is. If you have anything, his room was there. His roommate is Minho."
 
 
 
Taeyeon showed her the room that against with Krystal room.
 
 
 
"Okay thanks, Taeyeon. You helped me a lot today even we've just met."
 
"Neh, its not a big deal. Hey girls, gotta go now. See ya!"
 
 
 
Krystal and Suzy just watched Taeyeon get downstairs and make her way to kitchen.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 1 & 2 just an intro. The journey to the mystery and puzzle was just about to start!!! *laugh evily*