Chapter 8

Kim Myungsoo's Love Slave
 
The wedding ceremony went really well without any single obstacles. It's just a simple wedding yet wonderful. 
 
"If I knew you before Myungsoo did, you'd be mine already" Woohyun said in awe, amazed with Heejung's hidden beauty. They hadn't noticed that a nerd like her was that pretty. Suddenly, an arrival of someone made infinite in a bit shock. Heejung smiled and walked toward that person.
 
"Noona, you looked great today. " he scanned Heejung from head to toe. "I couldn't believe that you're going to marry already." Heejung chuckled a bit.
 
"Thank for coming today, Sehunnie. Beside, you also look great. Anyone who had you by their side was the luckiest person ever."
 
"If you only know..." He thought. "Anyway, congratulations." 
 
"Thank again." She patted Sehun's shoulder.
 
"Noona, can we have a private talk?" 
 
Heejung looked hesitated so she glanced at Myungsoo. Myungsoo just smiled and nodded. 
 
"Ok"
 
 
"Noona. Promise me that you'll always be happy and if anything happen, don't hesitate to leave. I'm always here, welcoming you everytime." Sehun warmly smiled. Heejung tilted her head a bit.
 
"What do you mean?" He hold Heejung's hand and looked into her eyes.
 
"Just listen to me, promise?" Heejung still couldn't get what Sehun meant but she just nodded. Sehun smiled.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"He's here?" Hoya frowned. 
 
"How come? He know Heejung?" Dongwoo commanded. 
 
"Is he coming back for revenge or what?" Sungjong claimed. 
 
"Oh, it's going to be fun." Sungyeol smirked a bit and so did Myungsoo.
 
"Remeber Hana? Seemed like everything is back to that time" Sunggyu frowned. 
 
"And it's become more and more interesting."
 
"She's too perfect to deserved an like you, Myungsoo" Hoya commanded and Myungsoo laughed.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Heejung and Myungsoo arrived at their house. Today is a very tiring day for them yet it's a happy day too. Heejung took her clothes luggages off. 
 
"It's quite big for two people. Don't you think?" 
 
"Really? But I guess it's enough." 
Adter they put their luggages in their room, they took a trip over the whole house.
 
 
"It's a tiring day" Myungsoo through himself to the large bed, spreading his arm and sighed. Heejung smiled.
 
"Take a bath first" 
 
"Ok" 
While Myungsoo was showering, she unpacked the luggages and smiling to herself.
 
"I can't believe that we are together." She muttered than picked one of her pajama, preparing for a shower. Without realizing, someonr hugged her from behind and that's no other than her husband, Myungsoo. She jumped a bit but she didn't struggle his embrace. He buried his face in her neck, causing her to shivered. 
 
"I'll shower first." She gently whispered and Myungsoo grinned.
 
"Ok. Don't take too long, I'm waiting" He winked and released her.
She sighed a bit, facing the mirror in the bathroom.
 
"That's right. I can't get rid of it. It just now or later. Be prepared." She whispered to herself. After her declaration, she slowly open the door, walking toward the bed. She smiled a bit just to see Myungsoo's face.
 
"He's already fell asleep." She crawled to the bed, placed a goodnight kiss on his forehead. "Goodnight" then she took her blanket and cover her body. Just when she was about to close her eyes, She felt a pair of arm was covering her body.
 
"You aren't asleep yet?" 
 
"Told you, I'm waiting for you." He said with his eyes closed. She gulped a bit.
 
"Goodnight." He kissed her cheek. "I know you are not ready." After that, he closed his eyes. She smiled and closed his eyes as well.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: -facepalm- I think I write it in a way too boring .-. Ok, drama will start at next chapter I promise ;3;