First Encounter

Destiny and Fate 1: Our Highschool Memories

SUNNY POV

 

"Soonkyu. Sunny-ah. Wake up." unnie said while shaking me gently. I groaned and sat on my bed. "There. You're awake. Take a shower. After school, we'll go somewhere." she smiled. "OK, unnie." I smiled back. She went outside to cook and I hurried inside the shower. Ankyu is the prettiest girl in the family. People say she's pretty and I'm not. She denies it everytime to make me feel uninsulted. After five minutes, I went out and put on my uniform and my glasses. I wear glasses because it's really necessary. I have astigmatism. I tied my hair into two loose pigtails and put my cellphone in my backpack. I went downstairs, ate, etc. etc. I saw Jessica crying and Taeyeon comforting her. Jessica's house is just next to mine, so I can see what's going on. "Unnie, what's wrong?" I asked Taeyeon unnie. "Look." she answered and pointed to Jessica's house. I saw people in white. I even saw a coffin. "Who i-is in there?" I managed to ask. "K-K....." Jessica unnie replied. Oh no... this is not happening. "KRYSTAL?!" I yelled. They nodded as a yes. "Mianhe, unnie. Let's just go to school and we'll talk about it." I assured. "Don't worry, we're here." Taeyeon smiled and we headed to school. "So, how did she, you know." Taeyeon asked. "When she was born, she got a rheumatic heart disease. She always have high fever, and then dropping into a low one. Everyday, it grew worse and her heart is getting weaker. The doctor said if she will last for seven years of age, she's lucky. She passed the given age. We even thought that she's cured. Last week was her twelfth birthday. During the celebration, she fainted. I touched her and she was cold, cold but breathing. I studied the symptomps of the disease, and it occurs low fever. We brought her to the hospital and the doctor said that she might have chances of getting a . We were really worried. Last night, appa and eomma fought, Krystal tried to stop them. She suddenly felt unconscious and I touched her again. Cold. Cold and not breathing. That's about it." she said trying hard not to cry. "Unnie, don't cry. Look, we're here." I smiled.

 

 

SUNGMIN POV

"Hello Sungmin oppa!" Hyorin, my girlfriend, said. "Uhh... Hi." I simply replied. Honestly, I never liked her. It's just because of a stupid dare. "Oppa, how's your weekend?" she asked flirtaeously. "Umm... the boys are calling me. See ya later." I faked a smile and rushed away. Leeteuk and Donghae saw me running. "Yo, what's the rush?" Donghae chuckled. "OBVIOUSLY RUNNING AWAY FROM HER!" I quietly yelled in case Hyorin might hear. "Jeez, you can just dump her right now." Leeteuk suggested. Wow, are these really humans? "Dude, a girl is fragile." I said with my poker face on. "Yeah, whatever." they said. We walked to class and we saw three girls. The two was comforting her and the other one was tearing up. "Omo!" they said and immediately wiped the girl's tears. "Uhh... why did you wipe her eyes?" I curiously asked. "Do you girls like us?" Leeteuk hyung winked. "Hyuuuung! You're embarrassing!" Donghae whined. "Stop it." I demanded. "We don't want to bother you, we actually respect kingkas and queenkas." the cute shortie said. "And we obviously don't like you." the dorky one said. "We wanted to look normal. We don't want you to misunderstand us as drama queens." the cold-looking girl said. "We better get going." they bowed and left. "Sheesh." Donghae sighed. "Well, at least they respect us." Leeteuk smiled. "Whatever. They are geeks. They really should respect us." I said coldly. And then we left to class.

 

 

Author's POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A:N/ Eyoww! Very short update. I'll try to update ASAP. Bai-bai :))

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THIS GIRL IS MY BIAS :))