Found you.

F o r g e t M e N o t

"Annyeong." 

Finally, I found you. Ah, why am I so blind? You were just right in front of me. Sorry that I'm too late to realise. 

It was my fault too. I was too scared to tell you about my feelings. I'm such a coward. 

Still, who cares? 

I care.

I'm not.

These people just keep smiling to each other and not talking. I don't know what is their problem but one thing that I sure is the love is blossom. 

Myungsoo takes a deep deep deep breath before he talks. Nervously, he looks at Junie. He gives her unknown smile(?).

"H-Hey." He blushes. Junie chuckles looking at him.

"Hey." She replied. "Why you didn't tell me earlier?" She gives him a sympathy look. Awhh. Why so cute?! Myungsoo rubs his neck.

"Erm because ... erm ... I didn't even planned on telling you about this." 

"Eh? Why?" Junie looks at him weirdly. Myungsoo smiles at her and looks upon the sky. The night view tonight seems much prettier than usual. 

"Love doesn't mean everything." He said in a low tone. 

"Huh? Means?" She tilts her head. Wahh, I didn't notice that your side view is good too. She smiles on her thought. 

"Means, if we love something, that doesn't mean we must own it." 

Myungsoo tilts his head too, looking at Junie in her eyes. She  turns away when she doesn't feel good too tonight. His eyes, somehow trying to say goodbye.

"Really? I don't agree with you though. Why not? Aren't we supposed to fight what is given to us?" 

"Yes if we have the chance. What if we not? What are you going to do?" 

Junie looks down to the floor, thinking what would she do. To be honest, she doesn't know what she should do. She has never thought of it. Thought of losing. . The moment she lost Krystal before, made she never thought of it anymore. She always be careful with her heart. She doesn't want to lose anything again.

"Why are we talking about this? I don't like it." She feels her eyes are faded with tears. Myungsoo who notices, pulls her into his embrace. Slowly he caresses her head.

"I'm sorry. I didn't meant to make you sad or what but I'm sorry." He kisses her head before rests his chin on her head. Junie beams her face in his chest. Myungsoo hugs her tightly. For a moment, they're staying like that until they heard the thunder and lightning. 

"Omo, it's raining." Junie said after she broke the hug. Myungsoo nods. "Humm, Kai was right." He looks outside. It is raining heavily.

"What now?" 

"Should we go home now?" 

"Let's just wait until the rain calms down." 

They exchanges their smile before Junie cuddles him, closing their gap, sharing the warmness.