Birthday

Birthday

August 22nd,


“Another turtle”.called the bunny.
“Yah!! He already had 3 of them. What do you think it is? Reptile Park?!” And the bunny pout cutely.
“Hmmm..Another puppy?” came with an innocent, adorable fishy pout. Cue prompt a head slap.
“Aish!! Decide quickly will you hyungs. My baby’s waiting,” snarled the magnae, which got some evil glares and head shakes as response.
“New DVD!! Yeah! That’s the best choice EVAAA..”There goes the monkey, ended up strangled by the diva himself. “Are you trying to spoil the surprise you Monkey?”
“Guys..come on. We need to decide fast. IT’S 2 MORE DAYS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!” Band’s umma freaked out, and all 10 heads twirling with the most greatest idea (if that’s even a word).
“Umm..hyung, perhaps we can come up with our own choice. It will be even better than just keep countering any idea spoken,”state the oh so perfect Horse, followed by all the members nodding.
“Nice one dongsaeng. Yeah we’ll go with the Horse here,” said the raccoon, already decide something for his best friend. Another 20 minutes of thinking for the rest of the members when the eternal magnae came tumbling from the door.
“U haven’t done yet??!!! He’s already out from elevator. Go scattered!!”
All the members come fumbling, tumbling, crashing to each other, while the eternal magnae stood on the side watching his hyungs and his dongsaeng tangled and sprawled all over the living room. If the situation was not as critical, he’d end up rolling on the floor laughing. A few moment later, the mess had been fixed, and all members just scattered around the 11th dorm, with the magnae focused solely on his game. Not a minute later, the door was opened, and came the lead singer with art like voice.
“I’m home!”

August 23rd,


5 minutes before went off to schedule
“U guys better come up with something extravagant for my rabid dog or else,” warned the diva before going to his public service leaving all members petrified, until the manager snapped them out of their reverie.

Thus here he was. Park Jungsu aka Leeteuk the leader of the biggest, greatest, dorkiest band, Super Junior, was, apparently scared down to his core from the one and only Diva of SUJU, Kim Heechul, standing in front of shoe outlet, taking a good look of some newcomers on the rack, after his morning schedule finish. ‘This one or this one? This one has a cool design, but this one is black, his favourite color’ Leeteuk confusing between a Puma and Nike Air. And he must decide fast, since some fangirls already spazzing near him. ‘This one then. Hopefully he like it, and I survive that freaking Diva’s wrath’. He asked for his dongsaeng’s size and hurriedly paid, and left.

Kim Youngwoon just walked and whistled happily, not feeling slightest fear of the Diva’s wrath later if he didn’t find something extravagant, as Heechul said this morning. ‘Why should I be scared? It’s not his birthday, it’s my cute, sweet, innocent, lovable art like voice hyung’s birthday. And he’s just so kind hearted even if I just give him a towel he will take it with that dazzling smile of his,’ thought Kangin. But still he was looking for something extravagant, not because the fear of Heechul’s wrath, but to really please his hyung and best friend. So here he was, in front of some stores selling the best quality of clothing. His hyung always wear something nice and appropriate, so he will add to those vast collection of the said hyung. ‘Red..red..I need something RED,’ Kangin wandered around the store and found the one he was looking for. ‘AWESOME!!’ Kangin took the cloth and inspect it carefully. After short inspection, Kangin brought the cloth to ask for his hyung’s size and paid.

Finish with his schedule, Shin Dong Hee fled to the closest convenient store to buy some lunch. ‘Oh, right, need to find something good. What should I give him anyway?’ Shin Dong thought for a while, still enjoyed his late lunch. ‘ICE CREEEEEEEEEEAM!! Vanilla flavour. If I buy the Strawberry ones, that anchovy will dig in til nothing’s left’. So, Shin Dong bought the vanilla ice cream, hurriedly back to SM building and put it in the fridge, and ready to finish his other schedule.

“KYAAAAAA....SUNGMIN OPPAAAA...”
Bunny boy, Lee Sungmin just smile and wave and take a breath deeply. Well, that was expected, since he leisurely walking in the mall without any disguise. ‘Nice move Lee Sungmin,’ Sungmin self reprimanded. If it wasn’t for his beloved hyung, and the fear of Cinderella’s wrath, he would just come straight home. Sungmin just walked through many stores until he stopped in front of electronic store. He walked in and look around. ‘This is it!’ Sungmin nearly squealed where he stopped. “Hyung will like it hehehe..” So Sungmin bought the gift and asked it to be wrapped nicely. ‘Mission Acoomplished’.

“y, free and single I’m ready too, BINGO”
And the dance practice finished. While all the members laying around on the practice room floor, Lee Hyukjae, SUJU’s Dancing Machine, sprinted somewhere, left the vapour trail and shocked members. “Why’s he so hurry?” ask the leader with a frown. The members only shrugged and continued what they’d been doing.
“NEW MOVIE!! Hahaha..There’s no way hyung dislikes this. I’M SO BUYING THESE!!” exclaimed Hyukjae aka Eunhyuk and went straight to the cashier, with much difficulties, due to fangirls.

Finish with the vocal training, Lee Donghae, the fishy, went straight to his car and drove away leaving all the members worried and a certain member started biting his nail. “Yah Hyung!! It’s dirty!!” the magnae snapped, and the said hyung , dropped his hand with a blushing cheek. ‘HOW CUUUUUUUUTE’ every members thought and chuckled.
‘OK. Let’s see. Turtle, puppy, cloud..AAARRRGH...They’re all so cuute, just like my hyung. What to do??’ Donghae in a panic state since he entered the toy store and found all cute stuffs his beloved hyung likes. ‘I’ll buy all then. He’ll be very happy. After all they’re coming from his one and only jjokeummani’.

5 pm, and the shooting still going on. ‘I need to find something fast. Why’s the shooting taking so looooong?’ Choi Siwon breathed in slowly to calm down his nerves. Seriously, don’t they know the oh so perfect CHOI SIWON needs to get the freaking out of this set this instance. And when the director said “CUT!” with all the self control he possessed, Siwon bid farewell to all crews and just sped his way to find something good. ‘This book is quite good from the reference I’ve read. I think he will like it’. With that thought still in mind, Siwon brought the book to the cashier, paid, leaving the cashier stood hypnotized with opened widely.

“OK Let’s see. Ingredients for Kimchi stew, CHECKED. Birthday Cake, CHECKED. Fried Chicken, CHECKED. Nice. Now starts the cooking. Ryeowookie FIGHTING!!”
There, our little eternal magnae, Kim Ryeowook, slaved himself in the kitchen cooking some of his beloved hyung favourite dishes. This didn’t go unnotice by Shindong who unfortunately woke up from his slumber and started make his way to the kitchen. “WOW! I want some Wookie-ah,” exclaimed Shindong.
“NOOOOO!!! You’re not allowed to smell it let alone touch it. Don’t even bother to TASTE it Hyung,” said Wookie with stern expression. “Yah!! Wookie-ah, just a spoon. It’s not going to finish all the way,” Shindong asked, but seeing Wookie’s stern face, he finally left dejectedly.

After dinner was finished, all the members sat in the living room, watching some comedy programme, except a certain evil, snarky magnae. “ Yah Magnae, what are you up to?”asked Heechul from the living room, while the other just shake their heads. “None of your business hyung. Now, don’t disturb me. I’m busy,” answer the magnae with flat tone. Heechul just snickered and continue watching TV.
20 minutes later, Cho Kyuhyun, the evil magnae of SUJU, came out from his shared bedroom and plopped down next to his favourite hyung. “Yesung hyung, what are you gonna do tomorrow?”ask the magnae nonchalantly. Yesung just shrugged. “I don’t have many schedule, so perhaps I’ll go to the cafe or YSTYLE. Why?” Kyuhyun just shrugged, while the other watched with peaking curiosity.

Close to midnight, Leeteuk got all the members to bed, including the super cuddly EunHae, with much difficulties until Yesung came interfered.

August 24th,
D-DAY

As usual, Yesung wake up early, take a shower and detour to the kitchen brewing coffee. Morning coffee is a must or he will not function properly.
“Oh Morning Yesung-ah,” Leeteuk greeted him, still with sleepy face, and tried to stifle his yawn. Yesung just chuckled lightly. “Morning Teukie hyung. Coffee?” Leeteuk just nodded and sat on the chair, while Yesung brought him his morning coffee. “Thanks”.
They chatted for a while, and some of the members started to wake up, with zombie kind of move. “Morning hyungs,” greeted Eunhyuk, then yawn widely. Seems all the members already woke up, and Wookie started making breakfast along with Sungmin. “Yesung Hyungie, anything special you want for breakfast?” called Wookie. Yesung just chuckled slightly and ruffled Wookie’s hair. “Nah, it’s fine. Thanks my dearest Wookie,” answered Yesung that brought catastrophe in the living room.
“Yah.. Hyung, what’s that supposed to mean?!”
“Yesung-ah, how could you? What about me then?”
“RABID DOG!! U better run for your life. No one is more dearest for you than me”.
“I’m your one and only jjokuemani right Hyungie?”
“C’mon I’m your BabyKyu. What with that “Dearest Wookie”.
And all of the protests from all the members, including Siwon that happen to come and ask about the riot to the closest, Sungmin, who pouted cutely and glared a hole on Wookie’s head.
“Hyung, don’t you love me anymore? Your Siwonnie?”
Yesung just looked incredulously around the dorm. What’s with this havoc? Yesung could only stared curiously around his protesting dongsaengs and hyungs. Everyone seemed to crave Yesung’s love and attention today.
“O..O..Okay. You’re all dearest to me okay,” Yesung said lovingly and that succeeded to stop the disaster that might happen if it continued. Even Heechul seemed cooling down and smile sweetly to him. “Let’s have breakfast then,” Yesung said and another disaster occurred. Everyone, including the leader and the Diva fighting to sit next to him. But even the eternal magnae and the bunny boy won’t give up the fight for seat next to him. This was getting more ridiculous than ever before. What’s with these bunch of grown up men fighting for dining seats anyway. So Yesung just slide away, slowly, and as soundlessly as he could and went to living room to have his breakfast there. Finally some of the members realized he’s not there and run amok just to find him sitting coolly on the couch in the living room.
“YAH!! RABID DOG!! What do you think you’re doing?”
“Eh, I’m having my breakfast,” answered Yesung with the innocent and confused expression plastered on his face. What else he was doing. He still have plates and spoon on his hands. Leeteuk finally came to his sense and told the members to have breakfast. Some managed to flee to the living room and sit near Yesung, while some have to sit on the dining chair much to their dismay. After finish the breakfast, they all went to their respective schedule, with Yesung’s only attending vocal training, therefore he finish early after lunch hour and went straight to his cafe.
Only 5 minutes there, the cafe stated to fill up with fans. Some asking photograph, and sign. While some just tried to make a friendly chat with him, and greet him happy birthday.

“Kyu, you better stall him at the cafe. I still need some time to finish the dishes”
“Fine. You owe me BIG time Wookie”
“Yeah..yeah..Whatever. Just make him stay longer there”.
So Kyuhyun entered the cafe, which thankfully, a little bit quiet with not so many fangirls around. Yesung’s Mom came and welcome him, while Yesung still at the staff office.
“Kyunnie, how are you today?”
“Fine Auntie, how are you?”
“Fabulous!! Oh..Woonie’s at the back. I’ll call him”. With that she left and Kyuhyun sit at the counter, chatting happily with Jongjin, who just come back from YSTYLE.
“Hey Kyu”.
“Hyuuung...What took you so loooong?”
Yesung just laughed heartily. The magnae sometimes act so cute.
“Mianhae. Just checking some supplies. How long have you been here anyway?”
“Not too long actually, about 10 minutes hehehe...”
“Yah!! I thought you’re already here for hours, you brat,” cue prompt a gentle swap to Kyuhyun’s arm, while he laugh.
“Hyung, you have to accompany me to the game store like right now. They said something about new game coming up,”ask Kyuhyun with twinkling eyes,”C’mon!!”
So Yesung just go with the flow, while Kyuhyun just dragged him to the game store after bid farewell to his Mom and Jongjin. Yesung just looked around the store, looking kinda interested in football games, while Kyuhyun is in his paradise. 20 minutes later, Kyuhyun found his hyung looking fondly at some turtle games for kids and laugh. How adorable can his beloved hyung get?
“Hyung, I already got the game. Let’s go!”
Yesung averted his gaze from the game unwillingly, but go anyway, and noticed the sky’s already darken. They went straight to his car, and drove to the dorm. Kyuhyun text Ryeowook on the way.
“YAH!! KIM RYEOWOOK!! R U DONE YET!!”
“Give me 30 minutes. Yah YOU INSOLENT BRAT!! I’m still your hyung”
“In your dream Wookie..In your dream”
Yesung saw Kyuhyun kept on smiling evilly while texting someone. ‘Maybe he’s texting his Kyu-line’ thought Yesung. They kept humming and singing some parts of their new songs to keep the atmosphere alive. They still singing while entering the parking building of the dorm and kept on singing until they reach the 11th dorm.


“We’re Home!”
“Welcome home hyung. Are you tired? Want some drinks?”
“Hehe...Thanks Hae-ah. Hyungie will get himself a drink, no need to get me”.
“NO! You will sit down here and do nothing. Just wait”
“O..Okay”
And there goes the Fish to the kitchen getting him something to drink. Something really suspicious here.
“Hyung some strawberries?”
“Why, thank you Hyukkie”. Eunhyuk sit next to him on the couch, while Donghae came back from the kitchen bringing him glass of orange juice. Yesung got it with a nod of thanks and a bright smile despite his tired self.
“Why is it so quiet? Where’s everybody?”
“12th dorm Hyung, preparing for y.....” The Monkey clammed the Fishy mouth while smile nervously.
“They’re preparing dinner hyung”.
“Oh, maybe they will need my help. I’ll go up then”.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”
Yesung stopped on his track looking at his dongsaengs with narrowed eyes. EunHae couple just laugh nervously, while the magnae could only glare at his silly hyungs. “They already got Wookie and Sungmin hyung there, Hyung,”Kyuhyun said,”There will be too crowded. Wookie will call us when dinner’s ready”. EunHae just nodded their heads, agreeing instantly to what Kyuhyun have said. Yesung kept on looking his dongsaengs with eagle eyes and decide to buy their reason for now. But he can smell something fishy going on (not because Donghae’s at the 11th dorm).

While at 12th dorm,
“Aish!! Shindong Hyung, stop munching Hyungie’s kimchi stew will you?! I said NO TASTING!” shot Ryeowook, after seeing Shindong took a spoonful of the dish. Shindong try the puppy eyes, to no avail.
“Yah Kim Heechul!! Will you stop looking at your mirror. It will break in no time!”
“Yah old man! What’s the envy. I have to look perfect for my rabid dog’s event.”
“Yah!! How dare you..Better get your here and help me make the table. MOVE!”
Heechul came fuming to the dining room, and helped make the table with grudging thoughts. Ryeowook and Sungmin dealing with the dishes in the speed of light, before Shindong get his hand (or likely, his spoon) to give another taste. The organized mess stopped for a while, when a certain Horse coming into view.
“Night guys.”
“Night Siwon-ah. How about give us a hand here please?”
And our Prince Siwon get his hand full of dining utensils, while Shindong hanging some decorations around the 12th dorm and a banner written “HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR ART LIKE VOICE”. All the busyness stopped for a while, since Ryeowook’s cellphone started ringing.


“What?!”
“Yah you brat. How long will it take? He’s getting suspicious here.”
“5 more minutes Kyu. Just keep him there until I come.”
“Fine! Just make it quick!” And Kyu hung up
“This evil brat. It’s an absurd thing how Yesung Hyungie can stand him most of the time,” Ryeowook mumbled to Sungmin.
After all the preparation finished, Ryewook and Sungmin came fetching the birthday boy. They were welcomed by EunHae couple and their beloved hyung watching some drama, while Donghae kept on sniffling, as the cry baby he was. Yesung looked up and smiled brightly at the sight of eternal magnae and the bunny boy.
“Wookie-ah, Minnie-ah,” greet Yesung, while trying to grab his drink from the table. Ryeowook and Sungmin just smiled back and approach their hyung. “Dinner’s ready you guys. Come.”
So the EunHae couple, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Yesung and Kyuhyun make their way to the 12th dorm chatting happily before Kyuhyun blindfolded Yesung’s eyes.


“Hey!! What is this?! C’mon guys, open this blindfold,” Yesung staggered, not being able to see what’s up front. His band members really acting creepy and suspicious all the time today. What the heck is wrong with them. The members just guide him to the 12th dorm, ignoring every protests and whine he sprouted, much to his dismay.
“Keep your eyes close Hyung, or you will never see those turtles of yours ever again,”Kyuhyun threatened him, and Yesung just swallowed hard and did what he was told to. While he kept his eyes closed, all the members gathered around and grab the party poppers and wear birthday hat, which make the Diva complained all the time. Yesung with his extraordinary hearing listened to the rumble around him and got really anxious. What are these guys up to now?
Leeteuk gave the signal with his fingers counting down from three. 3..2..1..


“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!”
Yesung opened his eyes and got a bit teary, in front of him, hanged the banner, Black on Red written “HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR ART LIKE VOICE” and all the members gathered in front of him, wearing birthday hat, releasing the party poppers and laughing happily. He, then, smiled as bright as the sun, which ensue a group hug. “Thank you guys!! WOW!! You guys are really something!” And they all led him to the dining room, where he found all of his favourite dishes placed and couldn’t stop his squealing, while the members cooing at his cuteness. He practically ran and tasted every bit of the dishes and groaned happily. “Is it tasty Hyungie?” asked Ryeowook, a little fidgety close to him. Yesung just nodded his head furiously and told everyone to start eating.
After the dinner’s done, Ryeowook and Sungmin fished out the Birthday cake from the fridge, with candles light up. All the members stare in awestruck as the cake finally landed on top of the table, and they started singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
“Make a wish Yesung-ah,” told Leeteuk, sliding his hand around the younger slim waist. Yesung closed his eyes and fully concentrating on his wish and blow the candles, while the other clapped their hands happily.


“PRESENT TIME!!!” exclaimed the Diva. All the members running around the dorm and got their presents ready in their hands, whilst Yesung stare incredulously at his fellow members. And another catastrophy happened. Everyone fighting about whose gift present first, even the Perfect Prince. They keep on fighting and screaming, and push and pull, it became wrestling match, while Yesung watch dumbfounded. They didn’t even recognize the front door opened and a newcomer came into view.
“Happy Birthday Yesungie Hyung,” said the low voice of the newcomer, while stretching his hand to give Yesung his present. Yesung smiled brightly to match the 100 mega watt smile the newcomer gave him.
“KYAA!!! THANK YOU KIBUMMIE!!” Shout Yesung, drapped his arms around his long time no see dongsaeng. All the occupant in the dorm just stare dumbfounded and started raging, and fuming to the second youngest.
“Yah!! How dare You Bummie!! It’s supposed to be my present first!”
“In your dream you Monkey, mine first!”
“Hellooo...of course it’s mine first. There’s no other way, old man.”
“Hahaha...keep on dreaming you Cinderella. Yesung will have mine first, if Kibum’s here not interfered”
“NO!! Mine first. Right Yesung Hyungie? You will open your jjokeumani’s present first right?”
“Hae hyung, I’m his dearest Wookie. So he will have my present first.”


And another round of fighting coming, while the Cloud Prince and The Snow White with 100 mega watt smile stared at their fellow members, too shock to even speak in Yesung’s case, but too entertain in Kibum’s case. He quite miss this randomness and disaster over a small thing such as birthday present. “Sungie hyung, do you want to eat some ice cream? I can take you to my favourite place,” Kibum whispered to Yesung, who still watching their members fighting with each other. If he's not mistaken, the bunny boy was getting ready to use his martial arts in no time. He looked at Kibum and nodded happily, and exclaimed,” Guys, me and Kibummie will go out to eat some ice cream. So I’ll see you later to get my presents,”and grabbed Kibum’s hand and let Kibum lead the way. All the members stopped and stared in shock when Yesung and Kibum make their way to the front door. But not after their coming out of sight, they snapped out their trance and started chasing Yesung and Kibum.


“YAH!!! KIM KIBUUUUUUUUUM!! GET YOUR BACK HEEREEEE!!!!”


Kibum just looked back and smile his 100 mega watt smile and gave all the members, that stared at his direction in fuming state, a “That’s what you get for being stupid and I’m still his favourite dongsaeng”look and winked to his fellow members while leading the cute, innocent, loveable, oblivious art like voice Hyung into the elevator.


“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! KIM KIBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!"

FIN.

A/N: YAY..Finally I can post this fail fic for Yesung's birthday. It's definitely weird :D But still, any comment, critics etcetera..etcetera..will be appreciated :D