GLASS

GLASS

 

Jessica had a crush on Yuri. But she can't spill it out 'Ya! Jessica Jung, just spill it out. It's not hard, it's just three simple words "I love you" see its easy right?' Jessica throws herself on couch. Yuri come and sits next to her. Jessica become tense by Yuri presence.

 

“Sica, I believe you had a crush hehe~” Yuri talks randomly.

“Huh? Did something hit you head?” Jessica asked with her raised eyebrow.

“No, I’m just curious” Yuri smiles.

Jessica cheeks become red, ‘Yuri how could you ask me such thing?’ Jessica lowered her head, she rolls her eyes and ends up looking a glass. ‘GLASS…GLASS. That’s right!’ Jessica makes a lop-sided smile.

“Well I LOVE GLASS” Jessica blurts out her words in English. ‘Oh my gosh! I just confess to Yuri, what should I do?’ Jessica becomes tense so hasty.

“You what? GEURASSS?? What’s that?  You’re unusual, I don’t understand what you’re talking about” Yuri scratches her head.

“I LOVE GLASS SO MUCH. GLASS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND ALWAYS MAKES ME HAPPY” Jessica talked like a robot.

Yuri frown ‘Did she get curse? Should I run away?’. “Sica I don’t understand. Please speak using Hangul” Yuri smiles awkwardly.

“I-I SAID I LOVE GLASS SO MUCH” Jessica said with a falter, her face become red as ripened tomato.

“S-sica I think you should rest” Yuri becomes uneasiness and put her palms to Jessica forehead.

“Woah! Jessica your forehead! I think I can use your forehead to frying an egg” Yuri shocked with Jessica sudden hotness.

Meanwhile, Jessica is trying to fight with her inner thoughts‘Jessica Jung Sooyeon! Kwon Yuri just put her palms on you forehead, do something right N.O.W! What about you just tell what you feel about her…’ her courage spirit told her, while her coward spirit makes her down ‘She’ll hate you, for sure Jessica…’. “Shut up both of you!!! I’m confused right now” Jessica yells her inner thoughts, Yuri surprised by Jessica actions. ‘Fine Ice princess, don’t ask for my help! I’m going to sleep!’ her courage spirit told her, ‘Same here…I’m sleepy…bye Sergeant Sic’ her coward spirit told her. Now she’s in blank state, her mind doesn’t work.

 Yuri bring Jessica to her room “You need to rest Jessica, I bet you had great stress right now. What makes you acting like this Sica? Tsk! Tsk! Poor girl~” Yuri walked out from her room and went to dining table.

She sit facing Tiffany “Fany ya~” Yuri sighs, Tiffany give Yuri her famous eye smile “Yes?” she replied. “Sica being weirdo just now” Yuri let out another sighs. “What happen to her?” Tiffany asked, “She keep saying I LOVE GEURASS, I didn’t understand any words except I LOVE. Fany what is GEURASS?” Yuri lowered her head and looking at the table.

She waits for Tiffany reply but got nothing ‘Tiffany?’ Yuri lifts her head and saw Tiffany grinned “What?” Yuri asked her. “Yuri do you know what does GLASS means in Hangul?” Tiffany asked her, Yuri shook her head. “I think you should check that word in your dictionary” Tiffany suggest to her, “Can you spell it for me?” Yuri gives Tiffany unsure smile. “G.L.A.S.S” Tiffany spells it clearly, “okay I got” Yuri nodded and went to her room.  She saw Jessica is already gone to her fantasy land. 'She must be dreaming about Daniel Henney again' Yuri sighs.

“Where did I put it? Oh here” Yuri humming a ‘TINKERBELL’ song, she take her dictionary and looking for a GLASS word. “Found it! GLASS means~ emm…Yu- Yuri?” Yuri eyes widen. ‘W-Wait! GLASS means Yuri?! S-She loves me?!’  Yuri forgot to breath. Suddenly a weak voice occupied the space “Yu~ Yuri ya…I’m sorry” Jessica stutter and starts to cried. “…” no word escapes from Yuri’s mouth she just stands like a statue. “Yuri I’m sorry! I know you’ll hate me. I- I…” Jessica jump off from the bed and run away from Yuri but Yuri managed to grip her wrist. She hug Jessica from the back but Jessica tries to get off from Yuri, Yuri tightened her hugs and Jessica she give up “I’m not Sica. I never hate you. I also had a feeling toward you but I’m too afraid to confess my feeling because…” Yuri didn’t manage to finish her words, she cries. Jessica turned and facing Yuri, she smile and cupped Yuri’s cheeks “That's a relief. Thank you Yuri”. Yuri smiles and leans towards Jessica, they face become so close until there’s no distance left, their lips connects. “I love you” Jessica said between their kiss, so as Yuri “I love you too”. Jessica wraps her arms to Yuri’s neck and deepened the kiss, soon it become a passionate kiss.

Finally they broke the kiss and smiles “I love you Sica baby~” Yuri closed her eyes. “I love you too Kwon seobang~” Jessica hugs Yuri. “That’s my first kiss…” Yuri told Jessica, “Me too…” Jessica replies her, they hugging like a ten-year-couple-got-separated-and-meet-again couple. Yuri whispers at Jessica's ear “You know what, I would prefer Kwon seobang than GLASS” Yuri giggled. “Ya! Kwon Yuri! You know how hard I try to confess my love to you? ” Jessica gasped 'What an embarrassing way to confess my feeling to her'. Jessica pushed Yuri jaggedly, she walks out from their room and Yuri run after her “Wait Sica baby~ I’m sorry, I didn’t meant it”.  Jessica sits on a couch with crossed arm and Yuri sits next to her “I’m sorry Sica~” Yuri pouted, Jessica look at her “I’ll forgive you, if you make me a tuna sandwich” Jessica said and look away. “As you wish Sica baby~!” Yuri runs to the kitchen to make a tuna sandwich. Jessica giggles at Yuri childishness. "No cucumber please~!" Jessica shouts from living room. "I got it baby~!" Yuri replies her.

 

n_<

 

“I wish Taeyeon would be sweet as Yuri” Tiffany slurred as she observing the newly lovey dovey couple.

TOKYO, SEOUL, LONDON, NEW YORK~

Tiffany grabs her phone and read her message.

From: Taetae~ <3

Fany ya~ I missed your .

Tiffany let out a giggled. She replies Taeyeon message.

From: Mushroom Fany~

your own Tae.

Taeyeon smiles like an idiot. She flipped her phone and continues her work as a DJ.