One-shot

My very gorgeous boyfriend

 

Sorry for the errors, english is not my first language, please be patient and comment please = D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

My very gorgeous boyfriend

Since when DongHae stayed to eat with EunHyuk that rainy night, they both started to talk often and even exchanged their celphone numbers, and every Friday after Donghae make his “last” deliver, he’d stay to eat pizza with EunHyuk and they’d talk until late at night. And like that went 2 months…

---

Present. Friday

EunHyuk just arrived from work, he didn’t know why but was feeling a terrible dizziness and when he looked himself in the mirror noticed how pale he was.

“Great, I just got sick in a Friday”

EunHyuk wanted to call and ask for a pizza so that he can have his precious time with DongHae, however he was in doubt if he’d ask pizza or not, since he wasn’t feeling well and didn’t want to be a bother to DongHae.

He resolved go to the room but when he passed by the corridor his dizziness got worst and so he fainted.

---

In the pizzarria.

DongHae was leaning against the wall pouting because he still didn’t receive th order to do his oh so precious deliver.

“Wassup DongHae? Your princess is going to ask pizza today?” – asked Siwon noticing his friend sulking.

“He still didn’t call to ask Siwonnie~ What if he don’t ask today?” – whined DongHae.

“Aish you really are a kid whn it is about our blondy” – joked Siwon.

“Is he okay..? He should have called about one hour ago.” – said DongHae worried;

“Maybe…he doesn’t want pizza today.” – said Siwon.

“Impossible, he ask pizza since 2 months ago every single Friday!”

“Maybe he is with his boyfriend in his apartment.” – tease KyuHyun that just interrupted their conversation, making DongHae widening his eyes.

“He doesn’t have a boyfriend!” – said DongHae nervous.

“How can you be so sure?” – teased KyuHyun smirking.

“Kyu…don’t provoke DongHae..” – warned Siwon already thinking about the mess that his friend woul make.

“Once I did a deliver to your baby, and wow, he is really hot you know~ “ – said KyuHyun ignoring his friend’s warning and then whistled to tease even more DongHae.

“W-w-what!?” – said DongHae badly knowing how to react. Then he ran into despair to his motorcycle with one thing in mind “see my EunHyuk.”

“Pff- HAHAHAHAHAHA”- KyuHyun busted in laughter because of DongHae reaction.

“Aishh Kyu, you are really evil ya know. Are you satisfied?” – said Siwon shaking his head.

“You have no idea of how.” – said KyuHyun smirking and then he said lower to Siwon. “I bet that today DongHae will call you saying that he has a lover”.

---

 

DongHae arrived in front of EunHyuk’s building and got down from his moto, didn’t have problems to pass through the security since they recognized him.

He went to the lift (that was fixed) and quickly arrived in in front of EunHyuk’s apartment, he knocked on the door but no one answered, he tries to open the door and was surprised to see that it was not locked, and went in.

“EunHyukkie?” – he called since the apartment was in total silence. He searched for EunHyuk in the kitchen and in the room but didn’t find him, he went to the direction of the room but was surprised to see the blond unconscious in the floor.

“EunHyuk!” – he shouted surprise and kneeled beside EunHyuk, cupped his face and tried to wake him, but didn’t get any reaction. He putted his hand in the other’s forehead and noticed that the blond had a high fever.

“Aishh!” – he exclaimed ad picked EunHyuk in bridal style and took him to his bed, covered him and picked a  wet towel to clean the blond’s face that was covered in sweat.

DongHae took care of EunHyuk until he felt that the fever has diminuend, he stared at EunHyuk’s peaceful face  and started to caress his cheeks, he leaned down a little bit more until his lips were in front of the blond’s one, he hesitated and in the end kissed his cheeks.

DongHae kept caressing him until he noticed EunHyuk stirred in his slpeep and opened his eyes slowly, DongHae smiled at EunHyuk’s cute sleppy face, and th other looked in daze, making DongHae giggle and say.

“You finally woke up EunHyukkie, you have no idea of how worried I was.” – said sincerely DongHae.

“Dong..Hae?” – asked EunHyuk hesitantly and raised his hand to reach the brunette’s face and have sure that he wasn’t dreaming, and so he asked. “You..took care of me?”

“Uhumm, are you feeling better?” – asked DongHae still caressing the blond.

 “Yeah, thanks to you, thank you.” – answered EunHyuk giving a beautiful gummy smile.

DongHae smiled again seeing the blond smile and said. “Aish EunHyuk what do I do with you..?”

“Hm? What do you mean?” – asked EunHyuk innocently tilting his head cutely.

“When you didn’t ask pizza I was really worried, thinking that something bad happened to you or if you had changed your nights with me for another person, and I arrived here and you had fainted.” – said DongHae avoiding his eyes.

EunHyuk cupped DongHae’s face making him look at his eyes. “DongHae, thank you for worrying about me, I feel special. And I wouldn’t dare to pass my nights with any other person if not my fish.”

DongHae smiled and got courage to say. “EunHyukkie, I…really like you.”

EunHyuk widened his eyes “Did I listen right?”  and then DongHae was nervous about EunHyuk’s silence being a rejection.

“However I hope that we can keep being friends even if you don’t like me back, and I’m sorry that I confessed out of blue but it is that I really couldn’t keep it to myself anymore and I ha-“ – DongHae started babbling nervously but was interrupted by EunHyuk’s kiss in his cheek, that was blushing hard.

“I-I like you t-too…” – he confessed avoiding his eyes.

DongHae never felt so happy in his life before, his smile was so large and he hugged and squeezed EunHyuk, making the blond laugh.

“Hyukkie, do you want to go out tomorrow?” – asked DongHae, and when he saw EunHyuk nodding he gave the other a sweet and shot kiss in his plump lips, making the blond blush.

DongHae wanted to take things slowly, and appreciate all his moments beside EunHyuk.

---

Prologue, 1 year and 6 months later.

“Hae-ah, where are you?” – whined EunHyuk pouting in the phone.

“Haha baby, I am near. Ans I know that you are pouting with that beautiful and plump lips of yours.” – answered DongHae from the other side of the line, and EunHyuk blushed with the sweetness of his boyfriend.

Today they were going to complete their first year anniversary. In their first date DongHae told him that he only made delivers to EunHyuk since when he accidently met him, and the blond confessed thar only asked for pizza because of the brunette, since that instead of asking for pizza every Friday they both would meet in dates in other places. And after 6 months DongHae asked EunHyuk to be his boyfriend.

After EunHyuk hang up his cellphone he heard the ring bell, and he went to open th door knowing that it was DongHae.

“Hae!” – exclaimed EunHyuk smiling seeing his boyfriend with a bouquet of flowers to him.

“Hey baby” – said DongHae giving a kiss to his boyfriend and giving him the flowers.

“Where are we going to dinner tonight?”

“How about pizza?” – asked DongHae grinning.

“Yahhh!”

 

 

END