J.M.C - Chapter 3:

When Jocks Meet Cheerleaders:

Your P.O.V:

"Gwenchana?" He asked as he turned to me. I nodded. He held out his hand to me and gestured for me to grab it. I looked at his hand, then at him. He showed a small smile:

I shook my head and tried to stand up, however I lost my balance due to my throbbing knee and fell. I closed my eyes waiting for the pain to come, but it didn't. Instead I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and hoist me up. I opened my eyes and met:

deep black orbs. He looked straight into my eyes. I turned my head away and stood up straight. "Gomawo..." "L. But you can call me Myungsoo." "Gomawo-yo, Myungsoo-shi..." I said in a small voice. I turned around to walk (limp) away. "Wait..." Myungsoo-shi said. I turned around and titled my head to the side, confused. I could have sworn Myungsoo muttered a, "Kyeo" under his breathe. He walked up to me and put one arm under my legs and another under my mid-back (bridal style.) He picked me up with ease and my arms instinctly went around his neck. He chuckled a small chuckle when I squealed and his my face in the crook of his neck. "Now I see why you're the team flyer. You weigh a feather, jinjja." He said while laughing. I pouted and lightly hit his chest. "It's not funny!!! You meanie!!" I said. I looked behind us as the tall one in INFINITE said, "Mr. and Mrs. Kim Myungsoo we're getting on the bus, we'll save you two a seat. ANYYEONG~!" The rest of INFINITE slapped him on the back of the head. The prettiest member of INFINITE grabbed the tall one's ear and pulled him onto the bus saying something along the lines of, "This choding.."


Myungsoo carried me towards the clinic and patched up my cuts. "Gomawo, Myungsoo-shi..." He leaned down towards my ear and whispered, "Call me oppa..."

 


Hey guys! IM BAK! My laptop had problems connecting to wifi and when it did, I lost my pre-written chappies. I was so angry! Then...yeah.

I also changed my screen name to 'YuniOfficial'