Fourth Chappie

I Am A Man (2jun)

Please click  Here for Your mood!

 

 

Doojoon POV

"knock! knock! Excuse me, you have a guest he....." Not to finish my secretary word the person standing confidently infront of my table

"Yoon doojoon! we need to talk" The lady cross her arms

"What are you doing here?" i slight jump from my arm chair

"We should finish , what we'd just start!" she's smirking

"5pm at the lobby lounge garden view. arraseo!" her hands are tapping on my desk hard, and move closer slowly.

 

5pm...

Lobby Lounge

The staff greet me formally once i enter the lounge. But i keep looking for someone who made this appointment.

Now i'm seeing a lady sitting on chair while looking out to the garden outside

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaZixYsv4ww3yzse3gmzt

I stand besides her who a bit surprise with my appearance without any sounds. "ah oppa!" She smile while lokking up at me

"can we just finish it now?" Her eyes wide open with a slight shock on her face when i replay her coldly

"oppa, you should have sit first! i'll treat you a cup of capuchino, your favorite" she keep smilling, but i knew that this girl have something.

"no need! just make it fast, i have another appoinment"

"okay, we will straight to the point" I quiet and she start talking

"comeback to me!" her eyes shoot on mine

"what? are you crazy?"

"yes i'm crazy. can we just recover our relation"

"listen! you're the one who left me without any notice, And today you ask me to comeback to you. Am i that kind of guy?"

"sorry for the past three months backward. Now, I'm realising that i need you, i'm still loving you"

"oh really? is another guy left you like you were leave me? so you decide to back with me?"

"ani, it's not like what you are thinking"

"so, why?"

"Okay! okay! i have my own reason for the time i left you"

"what reason?" I reply coldly while i look into her teary eyes

She just looking down when i asked her the reason. Did she know that i had a hardship after she leave me? Yes i was hurt. I even couldn't sleep at all. I alway do the rebel thing and it makes my mom got to hospitalize. May be i'll take it as repay for all my sin, to dump every girl around me, for beeing a bad boy/ playboy.

Now i'm just recovering from it, and she come again.

I'm standing from my chair after i look at my watch. YuJin will arrive around ten or five minutes later, I won't her to see me with Gayoon here.

"I should go" I said without looking at her

"wait!"

"why? you couldn't answer my simple question" I turn my body to the entrance lounge, but she grab my hand and pull me. So, my body turn to her, then she hug me tight. Her arms around my body. She's resting her head on my chest now and sobbing.

"Mianhe oppa! mianhaeyo! I promise to let you know the reason. But not today. i'm just not ready yet to reveal it all" she sobbing  but not too hard. she's a smart girl, she would not ashamed herself on the public like stupid.

"trust me! you can look into my eyes to see if i'm lying or not" she look at my eyes and releave the hug

"okay i will hear your reason."

"so, can we back together?" she sweap the tears on her cheeks

"No, we can't."

"mwo?" she shock and her eyes back tearing

"You're late. I found someone who recovering me" so i left her alone with the shock and sad expression.

 

 

 

Junhyung POV

"what is it?" I amze while we arrive at the biggest hotel in seoul city.

"Hotel!" she frowning my eyes

"Yaa! close your mouth! no need to pen it that wide, yo know" she teaseing me

To be honest this is my first time stomp my feet on this big and luxury hotel. i'm poor and my mom only a shopkeeper. Whou could bring me to this kind of place, no other my friend.

"come!" YuJIn pull my hand with her

My eyes keep tracing to the every corner. On my right side there is a gold colour couch, with all the person and their suite case. roght on the north west a few people on the desk with receptionist smilling everyway.

I look to the left there is a lounge with some people sitting there.

I follow YuJin to the front elevator wich location near by the lounge entrance, so i could see all of inside the lounge.

BUt something caught my attention, the fight couple. He has the pretty girlfrien tough, why he dump her. Like i knew the figure. I slightly know this person once he walk closer to the entrance access.

"Ting!" the elevator door open and both of us get in to the elevator

and less than 5 minutes we arrive on the 8 floor where the executive floor is.

Both of us sitting on a couch as instruction of the secretary.

i feel nervous righ now, my heart beating faster than ususal. "Yujin ah!"

"ne"

"ah ani"

"wae? tell me?" she play with my arms

"I can't wait to see you guys together" she smilling exited while my heart feels hurt at the same time. I only could look at this pretty figure without say anything.

I could see her smilling at me but my heart is hurt right now. I touch my chest to hold it.

I stop staring at her while a guy voice from behind say hay to us " Mr Yoon you have guests here" the secretary approche him and bowing.

 

 

"Oppa, here my Best guy Yong Junhyung. Junhyungie this is my fience Yoon Doojoon."

I'm being quiet and space out untill Yujin poke my arm "ah banggapta!"

"Nice to meet you" the Yoonn Doojoon guy hs hand for shake hands

 

all of us sit one  by one. But i think i knew this person, and i try to thinking hard.

Where?...

When? ....

How? ...

I'm just froning my face, and hide my sadness.

 

Wait!! is she wearing a ring? a dimond ring?

Is the ring given by him ?

 

My mind is full of the questions. My feeling is mix, Mad, sad, jealous, or upset.

 

I shock when i remember he is the same person who i saw just know, the fight couple. is he have another girlfrien besides Yujin? Is he playing with My Yujin?

am i just saw him with another girl that time? was i saw him hug the girl?

***

I'm done with the short chapter!

How is so far guys?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNRk_DH97J4oTpmsAzcI_  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjhrHsc9GJiHw9BhDWYeq

I wish there some new subscriber and new comment below!

Thank you My the DEAREST reader,

Keep reading!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv9SwHP9l-QXqPtspBuC6

(LOL Doojoon KKekekeke)