August Twenty-Fourth

August Twenty-Fourth
Please log in to read the full chapter

Title: August Twenty-Fourth

Author: ilovesungyeollie

Pairing: KyuSung/ YeKyu

Genre: Romance, Angst

 

Happy Birthday to the wonderful Kim Jongwoon~ We will support and wait for you for all eternity. I love you.

HAPPY JONGWOON DAY!

August 24, 2009

It was the end of the school day and he was at his locker putting his books away. He put his code in and was about to shove his stuff in when a silver card caught his eye. Carefully he placed his books down while picking up the card. He flipped the card open and read.

Meet me at the park, next to the fountain!

It wasn't signed but he knew exactly who it was. Smiling, he quickly slammed the locker and ran out of school.

A few minutes later, he reached the park and made his way to the fountain. No one was around so he sat down on the ledge. He smiled again when he thought of the person who asked him to come. The one he had loved for years and years yet he had never got the courage to confess.

"Jongwoonie!" A happy voice called. Turning his head, Jongwoon grinned.

"Kyu." He replied. Kyuhyun stopped in front of Jongwoon and stuck his hand out which was holding a somewhat large box wrapped in red tissue paper.

"Happy Birthday Jongwoon." Kyuhyun said with a big smile. Jongwoon took the present with an equally big smile.

"Thanks Kyu." He replied before slowly unwrapping the gift. Jongwoon opened the box to reveal a medium sized white teddy bear. It was holding a red heart with the words 'I love you.' At this Jongwoon's heart accelerated and he felt like it was going to jump out of his chest. Nestled behind the heart was a small.black box.

Kyuhyun reached down and took the box out, kneeling in down on both legs in front of Jongwoon, who was staring at Kyuhyun in a state of shock. Kyuhyun opened the box and took out a ring hanging on a chain.

"Jongwoon, I love you. Would you be my boyfriend?"

August 24, 2010

Sunlight peeked through the curtains and lit the room up in a warm glow. The figures on the bed stirred as their bodies told them it was morning. Kyuhyun rolled around and pulled Jongwoon into a hug. Snuggling his face into Jongwoon's hair, Kyuhyun murmured.

"Happy birthday love. And happy one year anniversary."

Jongwoon smiled happily with his eyes still closed. He loved the feeling of Kyuhyun's arms around him, holding him. It made him feel warm and safe. It made him feel loved and protected.

"Happy anniversary to you too. I love you Kyu." Jongwoon replied, burying his face into Kyuhyun's neck.

"I love you too Woonie. So what shall we do today?" Kyuhyun asked, moving to look at Jongwoon's face. Jongwoon opened his eyes and looked at Kyuhyun as well.

"Hm... let's just stay at home today. I'm feeling lazy." Jongwoon replied. Kyuhyun smiled and leaned in to kiss Jongwoon's forehead.

"As you wish Jongwoonie." Kyuhyun agreed.

So that's exactly what they did. They stayed in bed for a few more hours, sharing loving kisses and whispering sweet nothings to each other. When they both had growling stomachs, they finally got up and went to get some food. After eating, Jongwoon and Kyuhyun cuddled on the couch while watching some sappy romance drama. Although they didn't do much, Jongwoon couldn't be any happier. It was more than enough for him to just be in the presence of Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun who was the love of his life, who he loved more than anything in the world. Even more than his own life. He would do anything and everything for Kyuhyun. He couldn't live without him.

He wouldn't live without Kyuhyun.

August 24, 2011

Jongwoon was blindfolded and led carefully into the dining room by Kyuhyun. Once Kyuhyun had guided Jongwoon to a seat, he took off the blindfold. Jongwoon gasped in amazement as he took in the sight.

The room had all the lights turned off and was only lit by pink candles emitting a sweet scent placed in strategic places. In front of Jongwoon was a table with only two plates, cutlery, two wine glasses and a bottle of wine. Simple and elegant.

Kyuhyun sat opposite Jongwoon and filled their glasses with wine. Lifting his glass up, Kyuhyun smiled sweetly. Jongwoon followed suit and smiled happily in return.

"Happy second anniversary and happy birthday Jongwoon.

Please log in to read the full chapter