TIMELESS

TIMELESS

Baby come close, let me tell you this in whisper my heart says you know it too

Baby we both share a secret wish and you're feeling my love reaching out to you

 

Jiyong leaned closer to Seunghyun, his grip on Seunghyun's shirt tightened, his knuckles turning white. He leaned down so Seunghyun's mouth is just a mere milimetres from his ears, grazing it with his hot and heavy breath.

"I.. I .. love.." Seunghyun suddenly coughed, hard and full of blood, before he can finish what he wanted to say. Please God, he cries inside, please just let me tell him this one thing. I can't go without telling him this.

Jiyong can see the desperate look in Seunghyun's eyes. He knows Seunghyun wanted to tell him something, and his lover was struggling hard to say it. lover? wait, no, ex-lover. that's right, Jiyong had broken up with him just a few months ago. left him in one of their recording room, ignoring Seunghyun's crying and hoarse voice calling out to him. And now, how Jiyong wish he never let Seunghyun go.

"Yes, baby? What is it? What is it you wanted to say?" Jiyong whispered gently as his other hand caress Seunghyun's bloodied cheek, his thumb tracing the deep dimple showing whenever his handsome lover let out even the slightest smile.

Seunghyun didn't answer. Not that he didn't want to. He couldn't. His heart wanted to speak, but his mouth wouldn't open. His voice wouldn't speak. With all his might, he found the energy to lift his left arm, laying it on top of his chest, just next to Jiyong's arm.

 

I see it all baby in your eyes

When you look at me I know I feel it too (yes I do)

So let's sail away and be forever baby

Where the crystal ocean melts into the sky

 

Jiyong got the sign, he saw Seunghyun's hand holding something. Jiyong looked into Seunghyun's eyes, asking if Seunghyun was telling him something. Seunghyun could only blink, his face contorted in pain, but a slight smile formed.

"No, no, Seunghyun, don't you dare..." Jiyong knows it. It is time. Seunghyun coughed harshly, blood spluttering to Jiyong's face and front shirt, but Jiyong didn't care. He pulled Seunghyun closer to his chest, crying harder, seeing Seunghyun in pain pained him to. "Seunghyun, you can't.. I'm sorry! I'm sorry I still love you! It was a mistake! I never loved her, Hyunnie. I thought I did but.. Hyung please, please.. the paramedics will be here soon, they will-"

"I love you," in a faint whisper, Seunghyun finally said those words. A tingling sound was heard as what Seunghyun held falls into the asphalt road, but Jiyong was too busy crying. He refused to let go of Seunghyun's lifeless body until Daesung practically ripped him off from their eldest hyung. Seungri was crying histerically with Youngbae trying to calm him down, he had lost the closest hyung he had, and without even saying a proper goodbye.

 

We shouldnt let the moment pass

Making me shiver lets make it last

Why should we lose it dont ever let me go

 

as the paramedics took Seunghyun's body away, Jiyong refused to go. he refused to move from his spot, not even responding when Daesung said he and the others will be waiting in the car. It was his fault. Seunghyun would still be alive if it wasn't for him. He regretted everything. That stupid bingu shouldn't have died from saving Jiyong. Why did he pushed Jiyong out of the truck's way and let himself being hit?? Stupid, stupid Seunghyun.

Then something shinning caught Jiyong's eye. It was the thing Seunghyun had hold in his hands, the one he wanted Jiyong to see before.. Jiyong reached out and took the thing wrapped in a crumpled paper. It was a silver necklace, with "TIMELESS" pendant hanging in the middle. Jiyong blinked his eyes to clear his vision from the tears, because there's Seunghyun's writing in the piece of paper. Jiyong never had cried harder in his life. Never felt more guilty in his life, and probably never ever will feel more guilty than this ever. If only he didn't do it. If only he held Seunghyun's hand longer  instead of breaking up and running into another person's warmth. If only he heard what Seunghyun's reason was. If only....

 

Jiyong-ah. It's been hard, huh? keke. I know you don't like me ignoring you. But I really gotta focus on this because this only happens once in a lifetime. If you're ready for a lifetime with me, come to the 63 Building rooftop on your birthday. You are smart Ji, I know you already guessed what's going on. So make your vow from this second, because I already made mine. I will be waiting, Kwon Jiyong. No, soon to be Choi Jiyong. I love you. Timeless.

 

Your bingu,

Choi Seunghyun

 

 

Timeless

Dont let it end, no

Now that youre right here in my arms where you should stay

Hold tight baby

Timeless

Dont let it fade out of sight

Just let the moments sweep us both away

Lifting us to where we both agree

This is timeless love