02

A Wild Ride.

Author note: This chapter is kind of just to piece things together.

Junhyung came to the hospital the night I went into labor and didn't leave.  He missed a music recording, and if caught in the labor ward of the hospital his whole career could go down the drain.  I told him not come, but he came.  He said to me, "If I didn't come, it would be the thing I regret most in the world.  And if I didn't come, you would be here crying over how I didn't come, because when I girl says don't come, it means the opposite.  I'm here, and I always will be."  He laughed and kissed me on the forehead and held my hand.  I looked at him, and I thought that if he didn't come I probably would have held it against him for the rest of his life.  I did tell him not to come, but deep down in my heart I wanted him here.  And he always knows what is in my heart, even if I tell him the opposite.  The tears then came as I looked back at him, and his eyes got big.  "Why are you crying, I'm here so you won't cry!".  I try to hold them in and bite my lips but I can't.  I start crying because of how happy I am, and how much it hurts.  The contraction comes and I scream.

"AAAAAAAAAAAH, UGH".  I stab my nails into his hand and he doesn't say anything.  He just squeezes them and tells me I'm doing great.  The next few hours went by like that, with pain, screaming, and Junhyung trying to talk me through it telling me to breathe in and out.  I was so glad I had him and didn't have to go through this alone.  I was so thankful.  We didn't know if it was going to be a boy or a girl.  We wanted to be surprised.  Either gender was fine, as long as the baby was healthy and strong.  So when he popped out hours later crying and they said its a boy, I wished for him to be like his father at that moment.  Junhyung cut the umbilical cord, and then the baby was put in my arms.

"You did great." He told me.  He looked me in the eye, kissed me on the forehead and then our baby.  He rubbed my hand and placed his other hand on the baby's head, his head was smaller than Junhyung's hand.

"Yong Jaejun." I whispered.

He looked up, "What?"

"That's what I want to name him.  'Jae' for goodness, and 'Jun" is part of you." I explained.  Junhyung looked at me and smiled nodded his head okay and whispering the name back to himself.

"Yong Jaejun, our son."

***

I had to stay in the hospital for another day to make sure everything was okay, and Junhyung canceled all his schedules to be there with us.  His CEO knew about the baby, and he understood.  He supported us, but he said that my relationship had to be a secret, and so did the baby.  But that was understandable, Junhyung had an image to uphold as an idol.  He had to live his dream, I wasn't going to take that away from him.  Junhyung's CEO got us an apartment in building ten minutes away from the Beast dormitories, so that he could come and go, but it not be too obvious.  All the members of Beast were informed.  And before I had become pregnant, I was a model for the agency already.  I was on a long term "hiatus", and the CEO said that once I am back in shape he will get me some work to do, while I go to school, so I can afford tuition and the baby expenses. Not everyone in the company knew of our situation, but those who did, such as the CEO, Beast members, and our managers were very supportive. They even came to the hospital in all sorts of disguises to see the baby and me.  It was nice, since I had no family, they were my family.

During their visit Junhyung and Doojoon left, they said they had to take care of some work and would be back.  But they were actually going to finish the apartment and bring in all the boy clothes, and move everything, so that when I came home everything would be perfect.  I was so lucky to have him in my life, and to have our symbol of love Jaejun.