As it began and ended

Getting over

As she sat there crying her eyes over Zayn's engagement to Perrie her friend from the opposite end of the world was rolling her eyes after seeing what she had tweeted.

"She's so ugly"
"If I wore as much makeup and extensions as her even I'd be pretty"
"she's pretty ok but she's ugly"

What the hell was going on with these tweets.

Suddenly her friend inboxed her something on facebook.
As she opened it it was a link with a preview of what looked like 5 gay boys, especially the middle one who had long hair.

"well anything to get over him, lets see..."

As she opened the link she looked at the gays...excuse me i mean guys and watched the video. The looked like they came out of an anime she thought and they are extremely weird.

However, after watching it once she decided to go back on her twitter full of fellow directioners however she suddenly found Zayn not so attractive anymore.

She didn't know what it was but she watched the video again... and again... and again...and soon after she realised it was midnight.

By that time she felt as though she had found herself a new world, she opened another video of shinee with a kid. She began watching that. It was midnight again by the time she had finished this show.

However she couldn't stop, she went on to watch more videos of other guy groups and she didn't dare watching a girl group as they could turn out to be another Perrie.

After a week of watching these videos non-stop, she fell asleep for 2 whole days.

When she woke up, she felt as though she had been reborn.

She hopped of the bed and the first thing she did was delete her twitter after writing her final tweet "I give it 6 months" and made herself a new one.

Her background was full of guys now with lots of eyeliner and crazy hairstyles and she started tweeting her fangirl moments.

She also tore her 1D posters of the wall and replaced them with K-pop ones and threw her Zayn stuff away and replaced them with the likes of Onew, Joon, Kris,  Woohyun, Dongwoon, Taecyeon etc.

She also slowly became a girl group fan as she knew she had too many oppas so one or two perries in between didn't mind as she could simply move on to the next one. After all there were too many biases to choose from.

Therefore thanks to her friend it was bye bye Zayn and hello K-pop

This is how her love for K-pop began and love for Zayn ended.