-second-

Drapetomania
Getting out of that big white building was such a relief for her…
Watching her brother on that state was awful but it always seemed to drag her to that place, everyday. He was her family after all.
Walking on the street, she could hear the many voices of people surrounding her, the lights above her. Everything. And she felt so small there.  Loneliness  was her only companion.
With a sight, she cleared her thoughts and made her way to her house.
 
Laying down on her couch, she stared at her phone, waiting for Hana to answer her texts. She found out that her friend was interested in a guy from that group of boys she saw that the morning and that's why she acted so strange.
They were friends since 3rd grade and they were always together since then. They talked about anything: school, boys, whatever came to their minds.
Minah could say that was the only friend she has and ever had. She never cared much about friends, nor did she care about boys but Hana did and she would always tell her about it.
That reminded her of a conversation they had some time ago..
 
 
--------
 
 
"Why would I even care about boys, Hana? So I fall in love with one and then we get tired of each other and break apart? Why going through so much pain just to feel happy for once in your life? Mind as well wait, until I'm ready to truly find love and its real meaning.."
"You are really something, Minah.."
"Huh?"
"Here, read this please."
“Just look at life with more playful eyes. Don’t be serious. Seriousness becomes like a blindness. Don’t pretend to be a thinker, a philosopher. Just simply be a human being. The whole world is showering its joy on you in so many ways, but if you are too serious, you cannot open your heart…. why are you showing me this?"
"First, this is a quote from a Indian philosopher, if I'm not wrong, known as Osho. And second, this quotes says everything I wanted to say to you."
"Well, I'll make sure I will write that one down.."
"Minah, it's your life and you do whatever you want but please, just live it a bit!"
"But life is not just about boys i-"
"I was no longer talking about boys, or at least not just about it.. Don't expect to find the meaning of love if you don't even know the meaning of your own life."
 
 
--------
 
 
Wise words. Minah just smiled, remembering that moment. She had the best friend she could ever ask for.
 
It was getting late and it was time for dinner. Minah got up from the couch and headed to the kitchen to get herself something to eat. But just as she was heading to the kitchen, she heard some noise coming from outside her house. It was a group of people laughing.
Slowly, she opened up the curtains and looked outside. It was a group of boys, still in their school uniforms, just chatting and laughing at each other.
But then again, her eyes were fixed on one of boys. It was the same boy from that morning, the one that she saw on the classroom, with the boy that Hana likes.
Her eyes followed each step that boy took. There was something about him that made her act like that. It was like she didn't want him to fade away on the end of the street, like she wanted to just look at him, to search for him.
And when he felt the lightning coming from that window, he looked up just to meet the eyes of the girl he saw that same morning. He couldn't stop walking but he couldn't stop looking at her either. And right before he disappeared on the end of that street, he smiled at her. A small and warm smile that sent shivers down her spine. She automatically closed her curtains again and looked down at the floor, blushing.
"What… was that?"
 
Coincidence? …. No, I would prefer to call it… Destiny. 
 

Hey guys! So, i'm finally back wooohoooo~~ 

did you miss me?? (ehehe~~)

So, this is just a really small chapter that i felt like writting at like.. 1 am?? it's just because i haven't updated this fanfic for a very long time and i was thinking about doing it so... i did it!! ahahah

hope you keep reading it  even if i'm very slow with my updates~~

stay tunned~~ i may drop out another chapter soon (?)

bye~~