Flashback

First Wisdom Tooth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_KAISTAL_

 

Jung soojung is the lazies lady in the world, she hates something noisy and choose to stay quite and invisible as much as she can. Opposite from her sister jung sooyeon or jessica, active and popular. That’s why no one want to stay near her because everyone think that she is cold as ice, but actually she is a nice person. sulli who has been her best-mate-friend-forever since they was born know it, sulli was used with soojung habit.

Soojung looked up into the window beside her table, slowly she feel sleepy..

“Yah, krystal.. teacher is here !” sulli who sit in front of her quickly wake her up.

“attention, Bow..” soojung said loud.

Yes believe it or not she is the class president choosen by her teacher. After the greet, krystal back to sit and staring outside again.. and yawning..

“so we has a transferred student today, please introduce your self..” mrs.victoria said

“hello, my name is kim jongin. Nice to meet you..” the guy with a tanned skin said

“he is cute” the girls whispered but it’s not bother soojung day dreaming yet.

“he is from china but He is KOREAN. you could sit next to the class president” mrs.victoria ordered him, and he excuse him self to sit.

“Jung Soojung !” mrs.victoria wakes her up

“as the class president you should take the new student look around the school on the dismissal time. and meet me now in the office” mrs.victoria said and soojung just nodded.

 

“so soojung, please give this form to the new student and told him to give it to me tomorrow morning before the class started” mrs.victoria said to her.

soojung nod and excuse her self to back to her class with lots of paper on her hands. She thinks why doesn’t the teacher give this paper to him self before the class started ?? why everything should be HER JOB ??!!

Soojung back to her class, everyone seems interested to the new student. Well he is quite handsome so all girls was going to him right after mrs.victoria leaves. Soojung sighed and sit quietly on her desk, going to continued her early-nap.

“excuse me..” a guy voice wake her up..

“yes ?” krystal looked up.

“are you going to give me that paper or not ?” he asked while pointed to the paper that soojung sleeps on

“oh, yeah.. bring this back tomorrow morning” she said and give the paper to him

 

 

“our pretty baby krystal, can i replace you to take the new comers, looking around the school ?” suzy said to sleppyhead Soojung

“SURE” she smiled wide

‘finally i could save my energy...’she though.

 

“jongin-ah, let me take you around..”suzy said to jongin the new student.

He looked to his left side, there is the class president who put her earphone on and sleep on the desk while facing the window.

“don’t worry, i’ve asked krystal first..”suzy said

“krys-tal ?”jongin raised his eyebrow

“ah~ it was her nickname..”suzy explained.

 

“baby jung.. baby jung.. !!”sulli called krystal but she didn’t hear.

“YAH KRYSTAL JUNG !”amber said loud while pull of her earphone

“AKKK my ear !!” she said annoyed

“WHAT ?!” she said while rubbing her left ear

“mrs.victoria calls youuu.. you gotta be in big trouble sist” amber said in english.

‘DAMMIT, WAS THAT BOY TOLD Mrs.Victoria THAT I DIDN’T TAKE HIM AROUND ?!’ her mind exploded while walking to the teacher's office.

“excuse me ma'am.. are you looking for me ?” krystal knocked the door

“oh soojung-ah, i’m sorry for bothering you. But i need help” she said to krystal.

Krystal sighed in relief ‘it just another job kryss’ she though

“since jongin is new in korea he still didn’t know the seoul street well. So after the school over could you please wait for him until his mom pick him up..?” mrs.victoria asked

“ahh.. yes maam” krystal nodded ‘a mommy boy’ she giggles

“just in case her mom was late, it could be bored for him so maybe you could talk to him-a-bit” the teacher smiled

‘HA— maybe suzy will liked it..’ she smirked

“but this time it’s should be you okay !”mrs.victoria warn her ‘psshh.. he told her’ krystal just nodded.

 

 

“see you next week guys” the lecture teacher ended his lesson.

Krystal looked at the guy next to him, ‘pshh~ so funny’ she though with that manly look he is actually a mommy boy.

“baby jung, let’s go shopping today !”sulli said to her

“i cant.. sorry baby choi” she said to her

sulli pouted to her.

 

“jongin-ah let’s go home together !!” suzy said to jongin.

“umhh...” jongin feels uneasy

*BAM krystal bumped on his table, a small paper fall down from her hands

“sorry” krystal said while walking away. Jongin took the paper and read it.

 

Just say no, i’m waiting outside -class president

 

“i’m sorry i cant, my mom will pick me latter” jongin said nicely to suzy, he know right that this girl and some other of her friends was liking him. But he didn’t want they having a deep feeling to him since he didn’t planned for having any girl yet right now.

Jongin coolly walked outside, he saw a figure standing in the gate. Her black long straight hair was flas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter