It got me mixed up

f(x)- Pink Tape

 

“It got me mixed up.”

~*~

Krystal was learning a new dance. But with school and promotions, she couldn’t focus.

She needed to learn this dance by heart for her little performance for her sister, Jessica, asked her to perform on her birthday –which was fast approaching.

“Ugghh!!” Krystal groaned in frustration. “I’ll never be able to learn this on time!”

What made it more complicated was that it was the kind of dance similar to ballet and ballroom. She wasn’t quite used to it. I mean, have you seen f(x)’s music videos? They were dancing hip hop!

Krystal practiced for hours and hours. Sometimes, she would fall down and other times, she would get lost.

Then a thought had popped up her head.

“I have a friggin’ math test in 2 days!” She said to herself. Of course she panicked. She wasn’t the one good at math.

Then her phone beeped. She got a message from Victoria.

She read it and her eyes grew wide.

“We’ll have a performance in a few hours?!” She exclaimed. “No one told me about this!”

She groaned and lied down on the floor. She just stared at the ceiling.

She closed her eyes as she felt sweat drip down from her forehead.

Krystal Jung was weak and tired.

Her mind was occupied with so many things –the upcoming math test, the dance and the performance that would take place in a few hours.

She chuckled to herself, ‘It’s funny.’ She thought. ‘I’m the youngest and yet, I feel really stressed.’

She thought about giving up on practicing for the day. She got up from the floor and went to the dorm. She felt kind of silly cause she was wearing a tutu. Well, it’s not her fault she wanted to practice in her costume.

When she came in the dorm, Victoria asked her, “Did you get my text?”

The exhausted younger girl nodded and said, “If you need me, I’ll be in my room.”

Krystal went to her room and shut the door. She lied down on her bed and quickly fell into a deep slumber.

She opened her eyes and quickly rushed out of her room. She was welcomed by Victoria, who was sitting on the couch reading a newspaper.

“W-what?” Krystal asked. “Unnie, are you alright?”

Victoria looked at her and smiled. “Ah, Krystal. I heard you needed help with your math.” She said. “Want me to help?”

Krystal was stunned. ‘What happened while I slept?’ she thought.

“Do you want me to help?” Victoria asked again.

Krystal closed her eyes and mumbled, “We have a performance.”

Victoria couldn’t quite hear her so she asked Krystal to repeat what she had just said.

Krystal’s eyes shot open. “The performance. We need to go now!”

Krystal dashed out of the dorm with Victoria.

“Why are you in such a hurry?” Victoria asked. Krystal stopped in her tracks. “Unnie! Why are you so calm?! We have a performance that’s going to happen in less than an hour!”

Victoria’s eyes widened at the sudden yelling but she quickly understood.

Krystal groaned. “I’m sorry. It’s just… school and being an idol and my sister…” Krystal stopped. She didn’t finish her sentence. Instead, she mumbled to herself, “I can’t take it.”

Suddenly everything went black. Did she faint?

Her question was answered when she opened her eyes and found herself standing on stage.

“Victoria?” she called but no one answered.

‘How did I get here?’ she asked. She scanned her surroundings and noticed everything was a mess. There was confetti on the floor and other fan merchandise.

“The performance probably ended already.” She said. “How come I don’t remember performing?”

Suddenly Sulli comes out from backstage, “Hi!” she chirped.

Krystal flinched but replied. “Hey.”

“You did a great job out there.” Sulli said.

“What are you talking about?” Krystal asked.

Sulli shot her a weird look. “Your performance earlier.”

“What performance? I don’t remember any of it.”

“Jessica was absolutely proud of you.” Sulli smiled.

Krystal’s head was spinning from all the confusion. She closed her eyes once more and mumbled, “How did I get here?’

Everything went back to black. She opened her eyes and found herself inside her bedroom.

“That was… a dream.” She said. She was assured this time.

She chuckled. “It got me mixed up.”

Then she heard Victoria from outside. “KRYSTAL! HURRY UP!”

Krystal hopped out of bed and smiled. “My life’s mixed up.”

But she was happy about her mixed up life.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I feel like I have to apologise for every chapter I do :(

So, yeah, if you don't get it, I'm terribly sorry. I know this chapter's a mess ESPECIALLY the part with Krystal's dream. Sigghh. 

Anyway... comment and... subscribe? :)

DID I DISAPPOINT YOU? OH MY GOSH I'M REALLY SORRY. MY HORRIBLE WRITING IS GETTING INTO ME. I MEAN, IT'S ALL A MESS AND AND cries.