First of Forever ♥

Not Meant to Be Understood

Okay, it's my first fiction here so...go easy on me! lol. 

Thank you @angeeeeel for the awesome poster :) It's jjang! ♥

Read and Enjoy! 

Don't forget to comment ;)


 

The SM Family was celebrating for the success of SM Town Paris '10. SME being the extravagant people they are, held the party at the Eiffel Tower. Everyone was having fun, drinking, chatting and just basically enjoying.

TaeMin was going aroung tapping people, obviously look for someone. After he realized that he had tapped everyone there, he went outside and went to the Towers highest floor. He looked around and finally found the person he was looking for, looking out at the city admiring the beautiful scenery.

He was looking at the beautiful scene before him, not the buildings or the bright lights. But the stunning lady in front of him, eyes sparkling brighter than the stars covering Paris. He smiled at the sight of her red dress slightly flying, her hair being lifted by the wind. Her smile almost blinding him.

Taking small baby steps near to her. She suddenly spoke feeling his presence.

“Hey.” She said in a low, sweet and calming voice.

Not answering, TaeMin walked beside her, hands in his pockets and stared out at the city, joining her.

“Isn’t it beautiful?” she asked.

TaeMin smiled.

“Yeah, it is. But I know something way prettier than this place. Something more breathtaking.” He said.

She turned her head and looked at him.

“Really? Where?” She asked.

He walked closer to her…

“Not ‘where’. It’s ‘who’.” He said smiling at her.

When she heard that it was a ‘who’. Her heart sank, but she was curious as to who this person was. She had a hunch that it was Sulli. Sulli was beautiful, charming, cute and sometimes even y. She practically the perfect girl...

The girl, who Sunny thought held TaeMin's heart.

“Oh...” she said her voice cracking. “Who is it?”

He took his hand and caressed her cheek with his thumb. The cold wind hitting their faces.

“I’m looking at her.” He said in a low, meaningful voice. 

Thinking that he wouldn’t see her blush, she turned sideways and leaned on the bars, looking out the city again. She soon felt two thin, but strong arms wrap around her waist. She looked to her left to find TaeMin with his eyes closed, smiling while resting his chin on her shoulder.

For a few seconds, the two stayed like that, standing in the cold in a tight embrace. But just as she realized what was happening, her eyes widened in shock as she teared away from TaeMin.

".... W-What are you doing?" she stepped back, her voice stuttering. She knew exactly what he was doing, but she just couldn’t accept it.

"Noona, please-- listen to what I have to say." TaeMin pleadingly said as he started to walk his way to her once again.

"But... Sulli..." she said, almost like a whisper.

He looked confused. “What about Sulli?” he said, a questioning look written all over his face. He stared at Sunny’s face to look for a reason why she mentioned the other woman’s name. That’s when it hit him. She thought—

“I don’t have any feelings for Sulli! Who told you something as horrible as that?! Noona, I like you! Not her!“ he rambled on and on proclaiming what he felt, but after a while he realized that she wasn’t listening anymore.

Her back was facing him, head hung low, her arms hugging herself. She was crying.

He ran towards her, so worried that he almost tripped  “What’s wrong?! Was it something I said?!”

“TaeMin… you can’t like me. Araso?... You just can’t.”

“Why? Is it because I’m younger than you? Is that it?” 

“No! It’s not that—“

“Yes, it’s exactly that, isn’t it? Why? Does being younger than you make what I feel for you any less significant? Does it make me love you any less?!”

The tears in her eyes started to flow even more. “Look, I feel the same for you too, okay?! Stop making it seem like I don’t like you. Of course I do!” She paused for a while.

Softly, she said “That’s why I can’t let you be with me. I can’t let people start making assumptions about you. It would hurt too much.” 

TaeMin smiled knowing that she cared for him that much, He walked towards Sunny and wrapped his arms around her waist, and rested his chin on her shoulder once again.

“I don’t care what people have to say.” He was silent for a while as he looked over the city whilst hugging the woman he loves.

“I’m happy like this.” She said smiling, accepting him, still in his embrace. 

She's happy with him and that makes her sad knowing that their moment of happiness flickers in the dark, shadowed by silhouette dreams that engulf everything, that makes them think their happiness is a lie.

But she's happy like that, happy with him, and they don't understand how it's all too bittersweet for them to feel warm in this blistering night on the roof, but they both know it's just because they're together.

He knows that their hopes only fall like the ashes of cigarettes - scattered and not really there, stomped on because they shouldn't be there.

"I’m happy like this too."

They don't understand, and maybe they're just not meant to.


Woohooo! \(^o^)/

What do you think? 

NO SILENT READERS

Comment, okay? :)

Credits: angeeeeel (poster), Marga (story) & Jesa or withoutchange (inspiration)