You're Insane

I Swear You're Insane

Kibum took a deep breath and sighed lightly as he stared up at his ceiling in his room. He was bored...and lonely...but mostly bored from being lonely. He hadn't spoken to Siwon in a week since he had been forced to go on a month-long sports trip for school. It was summer break, so of course there was no excuse for him to miss the long track meet. Rolling onto his side, the dark-haired boy could certainly think of a reason for Siwon to have stayed behind. The teen caressed his stomach slowly and closed his eyes. A very good reason.

"I'm pregnant," Kibum whispered to himself, stil not believing it himself. He still hadn't worked up the courage to tell Siwon, but even if he had, the older didn't seem to be taking calls right now. In truth, Kibum was terrified to say anything to anyone...but really, two and a half months in, it's not like he could hide it much longer. That's when Kibum forced himself to get the courage to tell Siwon. Of course, it was just a text, bit it was better than the seventeen-year-old coming home to find his fifteen-year-old boyfriend pregnant... Right?

 

.  .  .

 

The days that passed fet like months to Kibum and he grew more worried with each moment that Siwon didn't answer his text proclaiming he was pregnant. What if Siwon was avoiding him? What if he wanted to break up? The younger teen panicked, standing quickly as his heart raced mercilessly.

"I-If he breaks up with me, I'll be a sing and teen mom!" he said to himself, the idea terrifying him. "This isn't good... Not at all... He hasn't answered my texts or calls, which is irregular... Not answering after something as serious as pregnancy makes this even worse."

 

.  .  .

 

Another few agonizing days passed at a snai's pace and Kibum fel like crying at this point. Sighs passed Kibum's lips every thirty seconds, it seemed, and nothing felt right anymore. He was scared. It wasn't the kind of scared you'd experience from a horror film; it was the kind of scared that you could only obtain from feeling entirely alone in the world. It was that feeling that made you never want to move or else something bad might happen. A sort of paralysis. Due to this, Kibum refused daily to move from his couch for anything that wasn't necessary. However, one day, his parents were out, so he had to do a lot more than usual, which , but whatever. The day went by slowly and quietly, save Kibum's sighs... Though, at around noon, he heard his doorbell ring. Curious, Kibum stood and went to answer the door. A breath caught in his throat.

"S-Siwon?" he whispered in surprise. The taller male before him, hands on his knees as he was bent over, sweaty and panting heavily."W-Wha-?"

"S-Sorry I couldn't...be here earlier, Bummie," Siwon said in between pants before lifting his head from his crouched position to look at Kibum. "I would have answered your text...but...," he panted some more. "The coach took away my phone for having it out when I was reading your text... So...instead of staying for the rest of the meet...," more panting followed. "I ran here from Seoul...because I was worried about you...being...pregnant alone.."

"You WHAT?!"

"You know.... It's a lot...further than you'd think, looking...on a map." Siwon offered a big smile with his pearly white teeth. A few tears filled Kibum's eyes and he hugged the sweaty man before him.

"I swear to GOD, you are the most INSANE man I've ever met!" Kibum paused. "....But I love you for that, you silly horse." Then, they shared a kiss before Kibum brought him inside to rest. 

Insane? Maybe... A good man? There was no question.