You're Pretty Enough

You Deserve Better

Books, papers, broken vases, clothes, and a flipped chair were on the floor. The room was in a real a mess. Lizzy sat next to her bed while looking on the floor and she was pretty much downcast. Her make up and hair were in a messed also. Jooyeon witnessed everything and how she wish she could help Lizzy at her current situation. Jooyeon approached the brunette and sat beside her. Tears began to stroll down from her eyes again. Lizzy smiled bitterly at Jooyeon. She rested her head on Lizzy's lap after and the brunette carressed her head. Lizzy's lips trembled and Jooyeon was only looking at her in pity. She really hated seeing her like that. She couldn't say the words that she wanted to tell her. It was really hard for Jooyeon to express it. Especiallly to the brunette. Everything she tells her. Lizzy doesn't understand it. Why does she have to be with that kind of girl and keeps going back again and again. Jooyeon doesn't wants to think that she's a fool. Lizzy's friend thinks that she is too pretty to waste her tears with that kind of girl. Jooyeon sat again and stared at her. Why Lizzy has to endure this? She's been telling her to lift up her head and be strong, but the brunette ignores it. She tells her every time that she's not the one, and asks her if she ever thinks that she's ever happy with her. When they started dating. Lizzy started picking up the things scattered on the floor. Jooyeon then held the book that was sitting on the floor, but she only stared at it and her attention went back to her again. She doesn't know how to give her the happiness like her lover does. Lizzy then fell on her knees and she wept harder than before. Jooyeon could only stare at her and hope someday she would leave her for the best.

 

Lizzy and Jooyeon where at the kitchen while the brunette was cooking. Lizzy grabbed the plastic bag of grapes from the fridge and placed them on the table. She went back to her cooking and put some more spices in it. Jooyeon sat on the chair and then she accidentally hit the grapes with her arm. Lizzy turned around and she saw some of the grapes were rolling on the floor. She shook her head.

"Jooyeon ah, why did you do that?" Lizzy said and she began picking them up. "Do you know that I'm making something special for today?" She said to Jooyeon and fixed the strands of her hair on Jooyeon's face. Jooyeon smiled inwardly. Lizzy went to the living room and took the ball on the couch. Then threw it to her friend. Jooyeon caught it so easily and brought it back to Lizzy again. They were having so much fun even though Lizzy was in the middle of her cooking. Someone opened the door at the front door and Lizzy just exactly finsihed setting up the food on the dining table. Nana came in with a sad smile on her face. Lizzy ran over to her and she back hugged the blonde. She looks much happier when her lover arrives. Jooyeon was watching them with sorrows in her eyes, but she couldn't do anything to prevent that from happening. She was so sad to see them like that. 

"I thought you weren't gonna come." Lizzy said.

"H-How could I forget this day?" Nana answered. "This day is really special to us." Lizzy didn't let go of her, but the blonde slowly untangled her arms around her waist and approached Jooyeon who was standing not far away from them.

"Hey Joo! Did you make Lizzy happy while I was away?" She asked and then ruffled her hair. Jooyeon moved her head away. "She looks grumpy today. Oi! You should be in your better behaviour." Pointing at Jooyeon while she a raised a brow at her. Jooyeon was kinda annoyed by it and left the two by themselves..

"Come on, let her be for a while. She might be in a bad mood today."Lizzy grabbed Nana's hand and dragged her to the dining room. Nana sat on the opposite side of the table while Lizzy brought drinks for them. The brunette sat on her chair and both of them began eating. They were all so sweet and happy while they ate their food. Lizzy was about to feed Nana with some pasta, but the blonde refused. Lizzy insisted and finally agreed with her. Jooyeon was only watching them from afar then walked pass them as if she was an air to them. Lizzy was really happy and displayed one of her best smiles. Nana only kept eating with her food while the brunette was telling her day. As if Nana was not interested, but Lizzy kept talking and ignoring the fact that the blonde didn't care about her story. Jooyeon thinks that Lizzy is only a decoration to her. Nana doesn't care about her feelings, scars, and dreams. She's far too beautiful for her to cry every night because of her. Lizzy needs to be loved, because that's her rights. She's there to treat her right, love her, and Jooyeon is right there to give all what she can ask for. She could be a help to escape all those painful nights. She could be there to erase those tears from her beautiful eyes. Jooyeon watched them with sad eyes, but what could she do? She's just a friend of hers. Jooyeon thought.    

 

One night, Jooyeon went to Lizzy's room. Then she was greeted with something surprising and she watched them by the door. The two love birds weren't bothered that Jooyeon was there. Nana was in the bed with another girl. The girl was giggling while Nana was on top of the girl. The blonde kissed Hyuna passionately on the lips. Then she went down to her jaw giving her some butterfly kisses. Jooyeon doesn't understand why she can't leave that kind of girl like Nana. She hated to see those tears from Lizzy's eyes whenever Nana hurt her. She can't really understand after she gets hurt. She keeps going back to the first place. Jooyeon really gets mad if that girl makes her cry. Lizzy doesn't listen to her, but she will be there until the blonde realize that she's making a fool of herself. By keep loving the same girl that only makes her cry over and over again. Breaks her promises everytime and giving all the pain that Lizzy shouldn't be receiving from a girl like Nana. Lizzy arrived home with somewhat happiness written on her face. She couldn't wait to tell Nana that she was promoted on her job. She ran over to Jooyeon and hugged her tightly with a smile on her face. The two were too busy to even notice her presence. Whilst Jooyeon knows that smile will fade if she sees Nana with another girl. Lizzy looked around the room before she spotted her. Her excitement turned into sadness, anger, and then pain. Lizzy's bag fell on the floor and she couldn't believe what she was seeing in front of her. She stepped back once, open mouthed. Nana was about to kiss Hyuna again when she saw Lizzy and she quickly let go of the girl in her arms. The girl moved out of the bed. She sat on the mattress and while the girl walked pass Lizzy like nothing happened. Nana bit her lower lip and was speechless after Lizzy saw it. The blonde stood and turned her back on her. She ran her fingers through her scalp while her other hand was on her waist. Anxiety was written on Nana's face as she kept walking in circles.

"W-what is the meaning of this?" Lizzy asked and her voice was trembling already. Tears were threatening to fall, but she tried her best not to cry.

"S-Sooyoung, that wa- she's my cousin!" She reasoned although she was caught right on the spot. "Let me ex-." But to only receive a hard slap from her. The blonde froze on her spot and then ran both of her hands on her face. Then her one hand pulled her hair with feeling of frustration that was building inside her already. Lizzy only watched her and Nana started breaking some flower vases. Took the books from the shelves and she threw them on the floor. She even flipped the chair that was on the corner of the room. She kicked the lamp and the bulb shattered upon meeting the floor and also leaving the room in chaos. Then she went back again to her.

"Look, Sooyoung it's not my fault." She breathe in heavily. "You keep coming back to me and am I not really that kind towards you? I'm pitying you!" Nana pushed her by the shoulder and the brunette ended up on her bed. Jooyeon saw this. Jooyeon thought that she didn't really know Lizzy. She's blind to it and never considered that she's capable of loving and getting hurt too. Lizzy stood and pushed Nana harder and she was pushed back. Nana smirked and laughed. Then she slapped Lizzy on the face and fell on the floor. Lizzy held her face and a tear fell already from her eyes. Jooyeon was on her limit, because she couldn't stand watching Lizzy getting hurt more and pushed the blonde. Instead Nana kicked her and she ended up on the floor, hurt. Jooyeon was hoping that Lizzy woke up from her dream land. She's too pretty enough to be getting hurt by that kind of person. She deserves better, she will be there to help her escape from that kind of relationship. She will help her to get her out from that kind relationship. She will love her better than her and Jooyeon knows that really well.

"You," Pointing at Lizzy. "You're nothing to me. All the times I've spend with you are nothing!" And she left the room and took all her belongings.

It was morning already, and Lizzy was still awake. The incidents from that night were still in her head. It hurt her so much. Her right cheek was facing the floor. Jooyeon took the blanket on her bed and placed it on her body. She even brought the ball with her and puts in front of her. Lizzy stared at it before she took it and threw it really hard in the far corner of her room. Jooyeon didn't hesitate to get it and gave it back to Lizzy. The brunette sat next to her bed. Jooyeon then sat next to her. Lizzy's tears fell from her pretty eyes. She smiled bitterly at her. She laid her head on Lizzy's lap and she started carressing her head. Her lips trembled and Jooyeon looked at her as she felt pity towards her. She hated seeing her like that. It doesn't suit her pretty face. Lizzy began picking up the things that were on the floor. Jooyeon grabbed the book and looked at it. Then her attention went back to her again. The brunette fell on her knees and fell down crying harder than before. Jooyeon thought of something. She took the blouse on the floor and was about to give it to her. Lizzy was reaching for it, but she pulled it back. Lizzy smiled weakly and Jooyeon kept doing it. Lizzy now was smiling. Finally, Lizzy got it and put it back on the bag where she got it from. Jooyeon was happy that her idea worked out. She could finally see her smiling face again. Jooyeon said let's go, Lizzy smiled weakly and nodded slowly as if she could understand her. Lizzy began packing up her clothes. Jooyeon helped a bit. The brunette cleaned up everything inside her room. She started fixing herself and walked over to her mirror in her room. She smiled to herself and everything is all set. Jooyeon watched her, she stood, and approached her. 

"Jooyeon, let's go." Lizzy said and smiled at her. Jooyeon barked at Lizzy and Lizzy grabbed her leash. The brunette brought her bag and they exited as they leave all the sad memories in that house.


Hi there Fawesome xD

So I've finished your request I'm not sure if this passes your taste

BTW, no my Nana is such a meanie here ahaha.

Well, this is so hard to write T^T

Sorry, if it's not like the other fics out there like it's about love between your otp or something like that 

So Jooyeon is a dog here(╯°□°)╯︵(\ .o.)\

I'm not sure if this can happen in reality hoho 

So it's on Jooyeon's point of view hehe

Thanks to the song You Deserve Better by Verbal Jint feat. Sanchez xD

This song is really good, but still I like Jay Park's rap hahaha.

And I really really love songs, so some of my fics are inspired by it xD

I was planning to use this song on my fic What's Wrong

Well I used this for my chapter's title instead and it ended up with an another story xD.

Thank you for the subbies you are awesome rock on hahaha.

I need to get back playing or they will kick me to guild and hard to find a guild hahah

I'm hoping I can update my other fics this week ah I'm tired, ciao!