Words I could not say

The Commander and The Ace ¦ One Shot Collection [ Hiatus; Taking Requests ]

 

The glances, the touches, the smiles you give my way.

They all mean so much more, fueling up the words I could not say.

Such things both of us had ever gone through.

I'm your best friend through thick and thin. You know I've always got you.

 

"Saranghaeyo, Oppa!" You say most of the time.

But we both know it's just as friends. Being your lover was a crime.

As days came by, my feelings for you deepened.

My eyes meeting yours, my hand holding yours made my heart weaken.

 

Some people have started to notice my simple gestures to you.

But even when you've seen it through the net, you just shrug it off like we're taboo.

As I continued keeping this hidden, my heart continued to race.

No one can measure the beats my heart make each time I see your face.

 

It's not only I who was captivated with such beauty you posses. Other men want you too.

Every guy wants a piece of that smile, that smile which I really love about you.

That kiss he gave sent my blood boiling. Fueling up my tense veins. 

I must fight back and show that I love you and not in a friendly way.

 

The rice field was perfect, strength was in my favor.

You be the princess and I'll be the prince, charming, a gentleman and full of valor.

I yell out your name, a cry in my heart for you to see my love.

You cheered and smiled, making me go on even when my body was giving up.

 

A winner. A deseving title for me in the 2nd round of being your knight.

I hold you close in my arms, near my heart and wish this moment wouldn't seize its flight.

You ask questions that I know the answer for you have told me once before.

But I was sad when we lost to the food you want to devour.

 

I gained back my strength when it's all about the pups, something I know you'd like.

Leo, the pitbull, a dog of my kind, was one that caught your eye. 

Happiness was once taken over my systems when I won that round too.

"See, Jihyo? I listen. I always listen to you."

 

The ace of the team and the ace of my heart, Song Jihyo, the woman I love.

Why only have I noticed this now and not since Family Outing was on its top.

We've gotten close along running man, should I thank SBS?

If it wasn't for this show, I wouldn't have met you and we'd be strangers at it's best.

 

"Oppa!" You called and hugged me. "Thank you for treating me like a real princess."

I smiled sincerely and hugged you back. "It was nothing Jihyo. You only deserve the best."

Words with sincerity and utmost love, I have just told her without regret.

You smiled a friendly smile and tiptoed to kiss my forehead.

 

"You're always good to me, oppa" You smiled and chuckled, hitting me lighly on the shoulder.

"Please be mine and you'll always be my princess. Please. Let's grow old together."

My thoughts started playing with me, roaming round and round in an awful way.

"I love you, Cheon Seung Im" I whispered finally the words I could not say.

 



 

A/N: This is more like a poem-story. I was lying in bed and these thoughts suddenly came rushing. So I just had to write it down :3 I hope you like it ^^