Net.

My Lies, Your Lies, Our Lies.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You both had gotten relatively close in a weeks time but the thing is... You haven't seen or heard from Choi Jonghyun for two weeks and the absence of his presence made you miss him even more, that you began to worry that he was released from the hospital. As you were walking down the hallway to go and check up on Jonghyun, screaming was heard from his department and it scared you so much that it caused you to halt in that moment as you thought that he might be hurt or even worse dead. You started to shake your head with your eyes closed, not wanting to believe that he hurt himself. You peeked around the corner to witness Changjo crazily, pushing security out of the way, it was beyond surprising to see his anger as he was being restricted for god knows why. Before you knew it you were running back to your room while yelling curtain words of fright and tears streamed down your face, as you locked the door but as you slowly turned around, Changjo was there inside your room. You rubbed your eyes brifly, believing your eyes were playing tricks on you but there he was huffing and puffing from exhaustion, sitting on your stiff bed rubbing his wrist. You: How the did you get in here??! Chanjo: If you didn't notice, you dragged me in here yourself. Jonghyun said with a soft calming voice, way different from in the hallway a second ago. You: Are you serious? Do you think I'll actually let you in here? Changjo: Well I guess so because here I am.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter