✽The Choice✽

✽Hidden Beauty✽

(Bora)

"Dongwoon? Hello? Please answer the phone... I'm sorry... The kiss was a mistake... Please forgive me," I said, leaving my 23rd message on his phone. Gikwang just ignored me, acting like nothing had happened, but it was like a I didn't even exist to Dongwoon anymore.

As school started, I gathered my courage, pulling Gikwang and Dongwoon into a closet. 

"What?" Gikwang asked, and Dongwoon just kept his eyes anywhere but me.

"We have to talk. All three of us. What happened that night... It was all a misunderstanding..." I said, but I even sounded stupid to myself.

"Bora... Was it really a misunderstanding?" Gikwang asked.

"I.... Um..."

"He's right," Dongwoon spoke up. "If you didn't love me, why didn't you just tell me?" I shook my head, feeling myself crying.

"No... No... I love you," I insisted. 

"But you obviously love Gikwang too," he said. I looked at the two of them. Dongwoon, who had been there for me, and was the kindest person. Why couldn't my heart belong all to him? That would make life so much easier... But Instead, I was giving my heart to Gikwang, who had bullied and embarrassed me. Why did I have to love Gikwang like that? 

"You're going to have to choose eventually, Bora," Gikwang said, serious for once.

"Yeah. But both of us might not accept you back... It all depends," Dongwoon said, then he and Gikwang walked out on me. What would I do?

I went home afterschool and thought about it. Dongwoon was perfect... Yet my heart didn't favor him. Gikwang had ruined my life... But I wanted him so much. And I couldn't just lie to my heart...

My phone rang, and it was Gikwang. "Bora? Dongwoon and I have settled that... If you want me, meet me at the football field. If you want Dongwoon, meet him at the garden. At exactly midnight, Bora." Then he hung up. I collapsed in bed and cried. What was I going to do? My plan was to get REVENGE on Gikwang, not fall in love with him. But I did. Yet Dongwoon was always there for me, nurturing me and sticking up for me even when he hurt himself.

I had made my choice. I drove to school, walking towards my destination. There, I saw him.

"B...Bora?"

 


 

A/N: Short but crucial! Cliffhanger... Hehe.

Please subscribe and comment! Thanks! :)