1/1

I don't know

A consonant noisy sound echoed inside the entrance hall as a tall man feeble turned the key in the tiny keyhole; using the last bit of strength he had left from his exhausting workday to gain access to the shabby door of his battered apartment.

 

“Himchan, I am home!” the said man called out once he pressed the light switch next to the door. Illuminating the dark lobby in a warm and gentle light; making every single detail of the hall viewable. Tiredly, the middle aged man slipped from his patent leather shoes into his comfortable slippers his lover bought him ages ago. Still he didn’t forget his daily routine of dropping his annoyingly heavy and worn-out leather bag beside the shoe rack. Feeling relieve slowly washing over his awry posture he let out a severe sigh. After a full ten hours’ workday of going from house to house to sell awfully cheap products he finally managed to lose the unnecessary extra weight from his shoulders.

 

“Well at least my superior was in good mode today and let me go early than usual.” he thought to himself as he dozy walked down the long and lighted hallway. One exhausted step after another.

 

“Himchan? Did you cook something?” he asked as he entered the small kitchen expecting to see his boyfriend wearing his usually pink apron cooking him a meal on the stove. His lover always complained that the so-called kitchen was too petty and shabby. Only having two cupboards, a small fridge and a cooker but what did his princess expect? With the amount of money the workmen earned he couldn’t afford more than this little apartment and he could barely pay the bills for it. Even some invoices are still outstanding and haven’t been paid since months. They clearly were short of money.

 

He wasn’t there. It was just empty and dark.

 

“Hm, maybe he is in the living room or bedroom”, the older man thought to himself. With this question in the back of mind he redirected his heavy steps towards the said rooms only to be met with one dull looking room after another.

 

Again, nobody was there. He was only met with pure emptiness wrapped in darkness.

 

“Well he will be back soon, I guess”, the middle aged man mumbled to himself as he got rid of his displeasing tight suit, angrily throwing it somewhere onto the floor. He knew Himchan will be mad at him in the morning for disobeying him. He should fold the shirt and the pants and hang up the jacket but today was just another day where he was too tired to even move a single finger. In the end the man deadly tired fell onto the bed not bothering to take a shower or to wash up at least.

 

 

 

Please please leave a comment. 

 

I am not sure wherever this is good and I should concontinue it or if it and I made a fool of myself