God Will Take Care Of You

Without Her

 

The sky was dark with the mixture of black and gray. The wind was chilly enough that it sent shivers up the spines of the people walking outside. Everyone was covered in thick and comfortable jackets, and they all carried umbrellas just in case the rain starts dripping. 

 

Inside a heated place were three girls were sitting on the couch, all huddled around the computer. All three pairs of eyeballs were stuck monitoring their performance that just aired. All were looking for little mistakes, and are jotting down ideas of how they can improve their performance. 

 

"Unnie, I think you should crouch down a little lower in this part," suggested the girl with the eyes of a cat while pointing at the monitor of the laptop. 

 

She is Lee Chaerin, also known as CL. She is the one in charge of the group's rapping. She spits her flow with passion. To her and to other people, she was born to do music. That was extablished with no further questions. She grew up with artist, so it is natural that she has the passion to be creative. To everyone, she is the image of a strong girl with strong will. 

 

"Yeah, I was going to but the outit was too tight. It felt like it was going to expolde," mumbled the girl whose lips were pouting. "I have to tell Xin that a girl needs to breathe." 

 

Park Bom is her name. She has a selfish body and a selfish voice. She has a unique voice that is set apart from other vocals in the industry. She has the face of a doll. She fought to be where she is now. She turned her back on her family to achieve her dreams. Her part on the group is crutial. She has talent. No questions asked. To people, she is a girl with confidence and determination.

 

This earned chuckles from the two youngsters that was sitting on each sides of her. 

 

"Aigoo, Bom-unnie. Its fine. You looked mad y though," whistled Minzy with a teasing tone.

 

The maknae, Gong Minzy. People around her watched her grew to a very fine young woman. Started training at a young age. She can dance unlike anyone else. In her young age, she has the mentality of a very mature adult. She is also very wellrounded in the talent area; she can rap, sing, dance, write, and many more. She is a dancing prodigy. In a young age, she strived for something big and with hard work; she got her dreams. She proved that small people can dream big. 

 

Suddenly, a loud ring of a phone was heard. They all broke out of their concentration. Chaerin pulled out her phone to look at the name flashing on ther phone screen. 

 

She pressed answer and a loud, "CHAERIN-AH!" was heard. 

 

"Unnie, where are you?" Chaerin asked worriedly. The girl on the other side of the phone laughed. 

 

"Aigoo, you worry too much. I'm at the mall and I just called to ask if you guys want anything before I leave." 

 

"I want corn!" A certain Bom shouted as she took a hold of the phone that was once resting on their leader's hand.

 

Chaerin rolled her eyes while Minzy snached the phone from her older sister's hand and pressed it againts her ears. 

 

"Unnie, can you check the toy store for any new Gundam figures that I can add to my collection?" Minzy asked as she showed her cuteness to her unnie. 

 

Chaerin grabbed the phone and said to Dara, "Unnie, you heard them right? Our kids wants so many things. Its raining a lot outside, so be careful when you're driving." 

 

Dara gave out a melodic laugh that Chaerin just cannot help but let out a smile.

 

"Neh, Omma. I'll be back soon," with that farewell both girls hanged up the phone.

 

 

 

The girl on the other end smiled after the phone call was ended. She quickly rushed to the bakery and got Bom different kind of pastries that had corns in it. To her, it was quite good thinking. Bread is another one of Bom's addiction and corn together with it is enough to send Bom into her unknown heaven. 

 

She walked around to find the toy store. It is quite funny how being an idol compelety makes you forget about all the things that you used to enjoy when you had no worries. After, a few minutes she them walked out of the store with a figurine at hand. 

 

"Minzy said just to look, but buying her one won't hurt.' She thought as she continued to walk. 

 

She kept walking until she reacher her car. She slowly got on and placed all of her shopping bags it the passenger sit. The rain drops were hitting her car as if they were solid rocks. She buckeled her sit belt, and concentrated on the road. 

 

 

Forty minutes have passed since the phone call, and the three girls were now waiting for the fourth member to come home. A particular one has been jumping up and down in glee, knowing that the latter would be bringing her some of her addiction.

 

"Corn, corn, corn, corn," Bom chanted like a chant. The girls on her side was ready to knock her out with their fists. Seriosuly, who loves corn this much?

 

As if on que, urgent rings of the door bell was heard. Bom jumped of the couch while letting out what almost sounded like a very high pitched scritch. 

 

However, they were puzzled when they saw, not Dara but a very disheveled Kwon Jiyong. 

 

"Oppa?" Chaerin looked at him with confusion and wonder,"what are you doing here?" 

 

Jiyong took three deep breaths. He ran all the way from the lobby to the girls' dorm. His hair was messy, and pretty much everything about him. His eyes had tear marks, and his face was filled with shock. 

 

"D-d-dara, s-she's i-n t-he -hos-p-pi-tal," he painfully said.

 

Time stood still. Chaerin looked at him as if he was speaking an alien language that she can't understand. Bom's hands flew to . 

 

"W-what?" Minzy breathed out. Her heart was being squeezed painfully, "but, we just talked to her not even an hour ago..." 

 

"Look, they'll tell you why. Right now, we have to get to the hospital!" Jiyong said as he ran. He looked back and saw the girls right behind him. The youngest already has tears staining her eyes. 

 

He was on the way to the YG building when he recieved a call from Seungri; who was in the company record his new album. 

 

"Hyung," he heard the younger guy choke on a sob. "Get the girls. Dara-noona got into an accident. She's in the hospital." 

 

"What?" he asked. 

 

"Hyung, just get the girls. Please." 

 

 

The girls rushed to the hospital, and there they saw everyone that was inside the building of the company when the police came, and Dara's family was also present. All with their hands clasped together, and their heads bowed down. All prayong for the safety of their sister. 

 

Everyone looked up when they heard the rushed foot steps of the girls. They looked at them worriedly when they saw that Minzy's face was now tainted with tears and her eyes are already swollen. They heard someone let out a shaky laugh. 

 

"Yah, you guys! I-is this a joke?" Bom asked as she lets out shaky chuckles. Her eyes were already b with tears. "Come on, it's not funny anymore. My Ssantokki is not really hurt, right?" 

 

Everyone casted their eyes downwards, afraid of compeletely breaking Bom. Her voice was pleading. Wanting to forget that her Ssantokki was hurt. Wanting someone to assure her that her best friend is not in the brink of losing her own life. 

 

Just then, the door opened and the doctor came out. Yang Hyun-Suk quickly rushed to his feet, and walked up to the doctor. 

 

His mind was also filled with worries and doubts. Right now, he is not even worried about losing an artist. He is worried for a daughter that he has taken care of for the past few years, someone who he watched strugiling yet worked hard until she succeeded.

 

"How is she?" he asked the doctor. 

 

The doctor noticed how everyone in the hallway looked up to him expectedly. All the eyes were filled with worry and agony. His heart sank into the deepest ocean. They all really do love her. 

 

"She's out of danger for now. We will still have to examine her."

 

Sighs of relief was heard. Everyone in the room was now trying to seek comfort from each other. Everyone had tears in their eyes from the happiness.

 

However, they did not realize that the battle just begun. 

 

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Any mistakes will be fixed later. 

Please, comment and subscribe!