Pocky

Pocky

 

'RRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!'

 

"Okay class dismissed, do not forget your assignment kids. I want to check it next week or else you know what I'm going to do..." Ms.Kim warned her students.

 

"Okay!" her students reply her in unison. Jessica walked towards Yuri who is now packed up her stuffs. “Hey Yuri, are you going somewhere else?” Jessica asked. “Oh don’t tell me you forgot our student meeting?” Yuri replies her without looking at the latter. “Shut, you’re right the student meeting.” Jessica face palm. Yuri laughed her, Jessica send her a cold glare. “Okay let’s go” Yuri dragged Jessica from their classroom to the next destination.

“Yuri-ssi” a boy runs towards her. “Yes?” Yuri reply to a panting boy. “The others said they can’t come today.” The boy looked up to see his student president ‘what a beautiful girl’ then he smiles, Jessica saw his face and send him a coldest gaze, the boy looks away. “Gosh~ okay you can go now. By the way thanks for telling me” Yuri smiles and waved him. “No- no worries” the boy waved at Yuri and walked away. “Lucky he told us ‘bout it” Yuri scratched her head; she’s waiting for Jessica’s response but got nothing. “Er- What’s wrong with you?” Yuri shivered while looking at the latter next to her, Jessica didn’t reply her but look away. ‘This girl is so random lately’ Yuri thought. Yuri intertwined her finger to Jessica’s, Jessica gulped and she can feel her cheeks getting redden ‘H- Her...I...fingers….intertwined’ Jessica stuttered in her thought. Both of them walked out from the building.

 

“Sica do you want to go home first, or waiting for me? Because I had a practice today” Yuri told Jessica and Jessica grimace at Yuri’s word. “W- Why?” Yuri asked her, but Jessica lowered her head and looking at the ground. Their finger is still intertwined, Jessica tighten her grips.

-FLASHBACK-

3.30 PM

“Sica I can’t send you, I had a practice today” Yuri told Jessica. “It’s okay I’ll go by myself. See you tomorrow Yuri” Jessica waved at Yuri and Yuri as well. Jessica is gone from Yuri’s view after couple of minute. “Okay~ stretching first~” Yuri stretched herself. She felt something is missing, ‘did I missed or forgot something?’.

Jessica is humming during her ways to her residence. She’s not far enough from school; suddenly she felt a strong tugged which resulting her body was smashed on nearest wall. “Hey you, wanna play with us?” a group of student is standing in front of her. “Let go off me!” Jessica gave her the coldest glare, but it’s not working. “What’s with that looks huh?” a girl came and pinned her on a wall, she gripped Jessica’s chin and smirked. “Isn’t she the one who always clinging on our student president?” the other girl said. “Yeah that’s her” the other said in unison. “What should we do with this poor girl?” she smirked. Jessica tears starts to formed ‘someone please help me!!!’ Jessica shouted in her thought. “What about we gave her a little present, maybe something that would make her stay away from our ‘prince’” The girls laughed.

“Yeah that’s right! You start first, because you already pinned her there” one of them suggested. “That’s right” the girl nodded and slowly takes her small knife from her pocket. “This beautiful face will become much more beautiful” she laughed and brings a knife in front of Jessica. Jessica closed her eyes tightly, she’s helpless ‘please don’t’ Jessica tears falls. “If you shout I’ll make your face looks like a ‘goddess’” the girl emphasizes the ‘goddess’. “Okay let’s start from here” the girls gave Jessica an evil grinned. She brought the knife to Jessica’s cheeks. Suddenly a voice booming to them, all of them shocked.

“HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” A tall figure came. Jessica opens her eyes and turned her head to the voice owner “Yuri! Help me!” Jessica shouted and the girls hissed, Yuri walks towards them “Leave her or else I’ll…” Yuri showed her phone and starts to dial a number. “Shut! She’s going to call someone!” The girls ran away, the girl who pinned Jessica whispered to her “You’re lucky she’s here. Until next time Jessica Jung” she ran after her group. Jessica ran towards Yuri and hugged her tightly. “Sica I’m sorry for letting you went home alone.” Yuri hugged Jessica. Jessica cried out loud until Yuri’s shirt became damp by her tears. Yuri brought Jessica to the school, because her house is still 5 blocks away from there while their school is just a block far. Both of them sat on a bench “Shusshh~ its okay Sica” Yuri caressed Jessica’s back. “Next time I’ll send you home first and then I’ll go to practice later. Okay? I promise! I’ll be you knight!” Jessica lift her head to look at the former, Yuri gave Jessica assuring smile and Jessica smile. “Thank you Yuri” Jessica tightened her hug. “What makes you ran after me Yuri?” Jessica asked her, “Well because of this” Yuri asked Jessica to turn around and reached for her bag, Jessica look Yuri with her raised eyebrow, because there’s no way she can keep Yuri’s stuff inside her bag. “This awesome ‘thing’” Yuri jumps in front and showed it to her, “Pocky?” Jessica giggled because of Yuri’s childishness. “Yup! It’s because of this Pocky, well I forgot to take it from you that day so you want some; don’t worry its strawberry flavour. But I think it’s better if there’s cucumber flavour.” Yuri joked and Jessica shots her with her famous glare.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

“Em~ I meant I can send you home first” Yuri grinned. ‘Gosh I almost forgot what happened to her that day’ Yuri remembers that incident. “I- I’ll wait for you” Jessica reply her ‘its okay Yuri, I doesn’t care to wait you everyday’ Jessica smile, Yuri nodded. “Then let’s go” Yuri intertwine her fingers with Jessica. Jessica blushes, Yuri saw Jessica redden cheeks. “Sica what’s wrong with you? Your cheeks is redden” Yuri poke Jessica’s cheeks and Jessica look away “N- nothing. Isn’t hot today?” Jessica pretending by flapping her shirt. Yuri smiles ‘This girl’. Finally they reach at the shaded area Yuri put her stuffs “I may take couple of hour, so can you be patience?” Yuri asked her, “Sure, just go. I can read a book here” Jessica pushed her, “Okay” Yuri winked, Jessica heart skip a beat ‘that wink~’ Jessica want to squeal but she just refrain herself to let it out.

 

“Huh! I’m tired!” Yuri comes with a towel hanging on her shoulder. “Are you done?” Jessica asked while placing her bookmark before she close the book. Yuri looking at her timepiece “Yeah, we should go now it’s already 5.30 P.M. Yuri fetch her stuff.  Jessica shoved her book into the bag, she’s about to stand up suddenly a hand appear in front of her, she look at the former. “Come on” Yuri give her sweet smile by offer her help, Jessica look at Yuri eyes ‘those eyes~’ Jessica already went into her LALA land. “Well if you don’t want it then…” Yuri is about to withdraw her hand, Jessica snapped from her fantasy “wait” Jessica grips Yuri’s hand and stand up. Yuri helps her stand without using any effort.

Jessica stay quiet, Yuri felt weird ‘usually she will talked like there’s no tomorrow. But since that incident she talks a little. Did she traumatize? Well anyone will and Jessica can’t be blame’ Yuri decides to break the ice “Sica do you wanna go to our secret place, it’s been a long time we didn’t go there?” Yuri asked her. “S-sure” Jessica stuttered because Yuri’s sudden idea. ‘With just both of us there, I wonder what will be happen’ Jessica lowered her head so Yuri can’t see her smiling. Yuri intertwines her fingers with Jessica and Jessica gasped by Yuri’s sudden action. Yuri look at Jessica cheeks ‘weird. It’s not that hot during the time like this’ Yuri thought.

 

Finally they reach their secret spot, they’ve been sharing this spot since they were in elementary school. “Nothing change huh?” Yuri smile and sits on the ground. “Yeah nothing change” Jessica reply her, suddenly she felt a tugged from her finger, she look at the source and its Yuri who patting on the ground to signal her to sit. Jessica sit next to Yuri, both of them watching the sunset, Yuri pull out her Pocky. “Want it?” Yuri offer the Pocky to Jessica, Jessica nodded and takes a stick. “Yummy~” Jessica response, Yuri nodded and continue biting it. Yuri lied on the ground while eating her Pocky, “The sky looks so beautiful isn’t it?” Yuri asked in a lazy manner, “Yeah” Jessica look at the sky. After couple of minute Jessica didn’t here any voice, she look at the latter that is now sleeps soundlessly with unfinished Pocky. Jessica giggled, but something crossed in her mind ‘unfinished Pocky…k-kiss…’ Jessica face become reddens and she can felt her face is burning. She gulped and slowly brings her face closed to Yuri, she can hear Yuri’s hot breath. She decides to eat Yuri’s unfinished Pocky, after few bites Yuri’s Pocky is no longer visible. Jessica brings her face much closer this time, the only space left is an inch left. She closed her eyes ‘Just follow my heart’ Jessica own motto appear in her mind. Their lips connect, Jessica can felt butterflies in her stomach. She stays for another seconds and pulled from the kiss, Jessica smiles ‘my first kiss, I just stole Yuri’s first kiss. I’m sorry Yuri but it can’t be helped because I love you’ Jessica lean and whisper Yuri “I love you Yuri”. Yuri stirred from her peaceful sleeps and awake, Jessica withdraw as fast as she can “Hmmph~” Yuri stretches her body, “You awake. How’s your fantasy land?” Jessica asked. “You ask about my dream? I think I just had a very sweet dream. Sweeter than honey” Yuri smiles. Jessica blushes and turns her back facing Yuri. “Let’s go home” but Jessica didn’t budge, “Jessica? Aren’t you going? Okay ta~ ta~” Yuri walk away, Jessica finally snapped to her reality “Wait!” Jessica shouts and walks next to Yuri. Jessica intertwine her fingers with Yuri’s, Yuri swing their hands forth and back.

 

@_@

 

Yuri scratching her head, rubbing her temple and tapping her feet’s rapidly. “I should call Jessica” Yuri grinned and dialled Jessica’s number. Finally Jessica picks up her call.

 

“Hello Sica” Yuri speaks.

“Oh hello Yuri… What’s in your mind?” Jessica asked.

“I felt so weird”

“What makes you felt so?”

“I think I didn’t manage to finish up my Pocky because I fall asleep. Its impossible right I meant, how can I eat it while sleeping?”

“R-right? Just because of that, you decide to call me?” Jessica can felt her blood rushes to her cheeks.

“Of course. Maybe you the one who ate it?” Yuri laughed

“Spuurrrrrrtttttt! Ya! Kwon Yuri what makes you thinks so?!” Jessica spurts her coffee on her assignment. She shouts through the phone.

“Haha! Sica I’m just joking, why you take it seriously? Don’t tell me you become so furious because it’s true…hahaha!” Yuri laughed.

“It’s not! Kwon Yuri stops joking, laughing and good night!” Jessica ended their conversation.‘I became so angry because it’s true? You’re right Yuri, that’s right I ate your Pocky and stole a kiss’ Jessica giggled but after looking at her assignment with coffee stained, she totally becomes don’t-get-near-to-me-or-I’ll-eat-you-alive person.

 “Wait!” Yuri shouted and ends up sighing. She decides just to text her in case she doesn’t want to hear her killer squeals. Yuri pushes the send button and smiles like idiot.

WE GOTTA ESCAPE~ WE GOT TO ESCAPE YEAH

Jessica fetches her phone while sipping her coffee to calm herself. She looks at the message ID ‘Aw~ Kwon Yuri you’re so sweet’ Jessica giggled. She read Yuri’s message and incautiously dropped her glass on her assignment. Jessica throws her phone on her bed aimlessly and tries to saves her assignment from the spilling coffee but it’s too late. Everything mess, she needs to remake it. Yuri just made Jessica ding-dong her boiling point “YA!!! Kwon Yuri!!! You’re dead!!” Jessica yelled. The Jung’s residence rush to Jessica’s room.

Yuri sneezed and shivered. “What’s with this atmosphere?” Yuri jumps on to bed and wrapping herself with blanket.

 

From: Kwon Seobang~

Ya~ Sica baby~ I know you the one who ate my Pocky. I also heard you whisper “I love you” to me, you were thinking I was sleeping right. I’m actually fully awake. Good night and have a sweet dream Sica baby~ I love you too Sica baby. Muah~ hehe… <3

 

-THE END-

p/s: failure~~ wahhh!!!!