CHAPTER 6: HE KNOW THE TRUTH

The Missing Memories

“It… It can’t be… I’m Baekhyun oppa’s fiancé... It can’t be …” Says Eunji unbelievable. “Well, that’s the truth, honey… Just accept that you’re Mrs. Wu…” Says Kris.   “No… I won’t… I won’t believe that I’m the Wu’s.”        State Eunji firmly.

 

As Baekhyun is going to the room where there are Kris and Eunji, he accidently hears their conversation, and he then hear it till the end.  He is so shock to know that Eunji is his best friend’s lawfully wife. He is so shock that made him stand there, stun.  “How…?  How can that be…? Eunji… Eunji is Kris’s wife, Minji?” Baekhyun thought as he can’t accept the truth that he just heard.

 

“No … I won’t… I won’t believe that I’m the Wu’s.” State Eunji firmly. “It’s up to you, honey… But, remember, I will always be back for you… Minji…” Kris says as he peeks on Eunji’s cheek, as Eunji is still stun after knowing the truth.  Then, Kris opens the door to go out only to find that, Baekhyun in front of him.

 

“Eh… How’s Eunji?” Asks Baekhyun, who is faking his innocent face. ”Well, she’s okay now.” State Kris, without knowing that Baekhyun has found out the truth. “Oh… Okay… Anyway, thanks Kris, for helping Eunji for my behalf just now.” Says Baekhyun. “You’re welcome, Baekkie… Anyway, I got to go now… Got a meeting after this…” Say Kris. “Okay… Thanks friend, for coming….” Says Baekhyun while Kris just nods and walks away to take his leave then.               As Kris walks away, Baekhyun clamps his fist, knowing that, Kris sis not have any intends to tell him about the truth, that he knows by accidently heard.  “Kris, even if Eunji yours… But, that’s in the past, now, she’s mine, Kris… She’s mine… You’re the one, who unintentionally let her go…   Now, she’s mine, Kris…  She’s mine even though she’s yours…” Says Baekhyun, while trying to calm his building up anger….

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY..... FOR THE LATE UPDATE.... SORRY... REALLY REALLY SORRU GUYS...ANYWAY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS UPDATE...PLZZ DO COMMENT , OKAY?

 

SINCERELY YOUR AUTHOR,

SHAHIRAH2