First and Last

Tell Me Goodbye

 

 

Its night. A snowy night. And in front me now is, my house? I guess so. I enter the house and saw pools of blood everywhere. But there was no bodies besides the blood.
 
 
"Mommy?"
 
 
I called my mom but there was no answer.
 
 
"Daddy?"
 
 
I called my dad but still, no answer.
 
 
"Suho oppa? Where are you?"
 
 
This time, I tried to call my brother. Same. No answer.
 
 
"Kris oppa? Where are you guys?"
 
 
My oldest brother, Kris also was not there. The first floor was empty. No one was there.
 
 
So, I decided to go to the second floor. The cirsumstances also same. Full of blood and the furniture was totally pell-mell and worst.
 
 
When I was about to enter one of the room, I think I saw something behind the sofa. I tried to go closer and take a look what is it.
 
 
It was about 2 half meter when was I already in front of the sofa when I kicked something that long and rough.
 
 
I looked down and it was a body! The body of Suho! I felt and sat. I tried to go closer and poked his head. He's already died!
 
 
I stand and wanna run but...I kicked something else (that I feel it was another dead body) and fell on it.
 
 
My whole body shaking and I don't what to do. My face just 2 inch from the face of the dead body.
 
 
I pushed myself from it and stay away.
 
 
My eye started to drop tears now. Why is there so many of dead body in this house? What's going on?
 
 
When I swept my tears, I saw a figure standing in front me with smile. That figure always appeared in my dream. I don't know who is he.
 
 
It started to walked towards me and said, "Its fine. I will not hurt you."
 
 
But then, I fainted and didn't remember anything.
 
 
Until I felt my shoulder shaked by someone.
 
 
"A-young! A-young, wake up!"
 
 
The voice. Sounds like...Suho?
 
 
I opened my eyes and saw him and Kris sit beside me.
 
 
"What's wrong? Why are you crying?"
 
 
Kris my hair and gave me a smile.
 
 
"I...I...I...saw you and Suho oppa lying with bleeding in our living room."
 
 
I looked at them with my teary eye.
 
 
"You sure?"
 
 
Suho oppa asked me with worry face.
 
 
I started to cry again and swept my tears.
 
 
I didn't answered him but just nodded.
 
 
Kris looked at Suho and Suho looked at Kris.
 
 
"A-young, oppa think..."
 
 
Suho paused for a minutes before continued.
 
 
"...you better continue your sleep now. It still dark."
 
 
Even he tried to look calm but his caring face will not able to hide it.
 
 
"But I'm scare if the dream..."
 
 
Kris hugged me before I made it to finished my words.
 
 
"Don't worry. We will sleep with you, right Suho?"
 
 
Kris tapped Suho's shoulder and he just nodded.
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------
 
 
 
 
Next morning, I woke up and found that Kris still sleep beside me while Suho already gone.
 
 
Suho always woke early to make us breakfast.
 
 
I woke Kris up and remove the blanket and quickly go downstairs.
 
 
There, I saw Suho still cooking and when he realised that I stood not far from him, he smiled like an angel.
 
 
"So, what's awake my little sister so early in the morning?"
 
 
He asked while poured me some milk.
 
 
"I don't know. Oppa, can I ask you something?"
 
 
I took the milk from him.
 
 
He stop from doing his work and looked at me.
 
 
"What is it?"
 
 
I hesitated to asked him and my eye wildly look at other place until it suddenly stop at living room.
 
 
I saw someone stand near the sofa and the person keep stared at me until the glass that I hold slipped from my hand and felt.
 
 
"A-young! Are you okay?"
 
 
Suho asked anxiously while keep me stay away from the broken glasses. I dumbfounded with what just happened and then looked at my brother.
 
 
"What's wrong with all this sound? It bothering my sleep, you know?"
 
 
Kris suddenly appeared from living room and yawning.
 
 
"A-young slipped the glass."
 
 
Suho replied to Kris while he picking up the pieces of glass.
 
 
Kris seems so shocked and walked towards me faster.
 
 
I could told you that he's totally clumsy and a little forgetful.
 
 
This because he accidently step on the glasses.
 
 
"Auch!!!"
 
 
He said while take a look at his leg.
 
 
"Didn't I already told you? Don't come over here or you will step on these glass!"
 
 
Suho showed to him the glass that he has picked.
 
 
"I'm sorry but I forgot about that. A-young, you okay, right?"
 
 
"I'm just fine but is your leg okay?"
 
 
"Yes, I'm fine. So, tell me."
 
 
"Tell you what?"
 
 
"What's wrong with that broken glass?"
 
 
This time, its not me who asked but Kris. Still. I don't know how to told him about the person. Or should I call, ghost?
 
 
"I saw someone at our living room."
 
 
Just short. But not too short.
 
 
"Someone?!"
 
 
Kris and Suho said together.
 
 
I sat beside Kris and look at Suho.
 
 
Again.
 
 
They exchange their opinion through their eyes.
 
 
"Oppa, did you have something that you want to tell me but you can't?"
 
 
I bravely asked them. Just to make sure that they didn't hide anything from me.
 
 
"Yes, we do. But I think its not the suitable time to tell you. Not now, okay?"
 
 
Suho kissed my forehead and my hair.
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
I went to my room and sit in front of study table. But sincerely, there's nothing to study.
 
 
I haven't went to school since 2 weeks ago. I myself don't know what's the reason but Suho oppa said that, my class teacher want me to get enough rest due to my physical condition.
 
 
I admitted that my physical condition now are totally weak. Or should I said, worst?
 
 
My friends always call or texted me to told me about the news or gossip at our school.
 
 
I closed my eye and start to thinking who is the 'guy' that I saw at our living room this morning. Why I think that I have met him before? Why I feel that we're so closed before this?
 
 
And the most important is, why Suho and Kris oppa can't see him? Why just me can see him? Is he already dead? Or he's not human but something else like elf?
 
 
"If you can't study and have nothing to do, why you sit at study table?"
 
 
The voice suddenly pop out and that scared me a lot.
 
 
I looked at the my room door and saw a guy standing there.
 
 
"Who are you?"
 
 
I didn't make any move but still sit at the study table.
 
 
"You don't know me? I always watching you and you saw me at your living room this morning."
 
 
He closed the door and walked towards me.
 
 
Why I didn't felt scared when he came to me?
 
 
"Erm...I don't know who you are but...I think maybe you're one of my brothers' friend, right?"
 
 
He sighed.
 
 
"I'm your friend, Myungsoo. Actually, more than your friend. You don't remember me, aren't you?"
 
 
"Mi...mianhe but I can't remember you. But I will try, don't worry okay?"
 
 
I patted his shoulder and gave him a smile.
 
 
"Please remember me, so you can tell me a goodbye."
 
 
"Tell you a goodbye? What that mean?"
 
 
I scratched my head even it's not felt itchy.
 
 
"You'll know soon, babe. I must go now. See you later."
 
 
I nodded and tailed him until he got out from my room.
 
 
"Who is he?"
 
 
But soon, I remembered that he once appeared in my dream. Or should I mention it as my nightmare?
 
 
 
 
------------
 
 
 
 
That night...
 
 
"His name is Myungsoo."
 
 
Suho and Kris choked when I mention that 'guy' name.
 
 
"MYUNGSOO?!"
 
 
They said at the same time.
 
 
"You sure?"
 
 
I nodded.
 
 
"But...but...but he already died 5 years ago!"
 
 
This time, I'm the one who choked.
 
 
"Died?! How? Oh wait. You told me lies, right? I talked to him by myself. We chatted..."
 
 
Kris cut off me and sighed.
 
 
"Suho, I think the time has come. We should told her the truth now."
 
 
Suho nodded and after dinner, they brought me to sitting-room.
 
 
Kris and I sat at the sofa and Suho took out an album.
 
 
"Do you know who is he?"
 
 
He refered to the little boy in the one of the photo who piggybacked me.
 
 
"Urm...you?"
 
 
I showed Kris.
 
 
Kris shooked his head.
 
 
"He's Myungsoo. Your childhood friend and also your boyfriend."
 
 
I slowly nodded. Honestly, I still didn't understood what they tried to say.
 
 
"My boyfriend? Why I didn't even remembered him? Is there something has happened?"
 
 
"You lost your memories 5 years ago. Because of our drunkard uncle."
 
 
I blinked many times.
 
 
"No wonder I didn't remembered him. But that's not important. So, where's Myungsoo now?"
 
 
Their reaction changed suddenly.
 
 
"He's gone."
 
 
"Gone? Don't lie to me, oppa. We just chatted this afternoon...."
 
 
"I wanted you to remembered me again, so you can tell me a goodbye."
 
 
I shocked with the words and felt the worst headache attacked my head.
 
 
The dream...it keep giving me the hint about the incident. About what has happened that night. Why I didn't even realised about it?
 
 
My tears falling down and I saw 'him' knelt in front me.
 
 
"Why? Why...you didn't...tell me by yourself? Why you want me to remembered by myself?"
 
 
'Myungsoo' my head and swept my tears.
 
 
"Sorry babe. But that's not important anymore. What the most important now is, you're already remembered everything. My spirit didn't get it peace because I felt guilty to you. My fault you lost your memories. But now, I can go to heaven peacefully."
 
 
The strong wind suddenly appeared and 'Myungsoo' now almost invicible.
 
 
"Myungsoo, what's wrong?"
 
 
He stand and hugged me.
 
 
"The time has come. You remembered everything and my duty here already completed! Saranghaeyo!"
 
 
He kissed me and waved to me.
 
 
"Goodbye Kim Myungsoo."
 
 
The wind has brought him together with them. He's gone. Really gone this time.
 
 
"If we're really meant to be together, I'm sure, we will meet again soon."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Author note : Its a long oneshot, right? But I bet, some of you didn't understand what is this story about, isn't? Well, same with me. If you understand what this story about, comment it and tumbs up! Thank you for reading. *bow*