Handsome Brown Eyes

Handsome Brown Eyes

 

The bell rings as the sign of break time, Sehun walks out from the class with his hands stuffs his book into his bag. Maybe at that time, he’s so reckless, so Sehun bumps into a person and that hurts his shoulder. When he looks up, he sees the stranger’s brown eyes in front of him. The stranger takes Sehun’s books that already fell to the floor. Sehun feels like he’s frozen right now and he can’t think straight.

“I-I’m sorry.” Sehun stutters. He mentally smacks himself for being nervous in front of the stranger. The stranger doesn’t quickly reply, he looks at Sehun’s book first.

“I’m sorry too, Sehun-shii.” The stranger says, Sehun wants to die because the voice is really unique. To be honest, Sehun wish he can stop staring because the stranger is so hot. Sehun’s eyes are quick at catching things, the stranger two buttons and reveal his neck and somehow the shirt encased his body so perfectly, full lips and sharp features makes Sehun wants to hyperventilate. And also the fact that this guy is a silver head makes it even cooler. They both stand up and Sehun pretends to fix his shirt.

“Anyways, I’m Jongin. The new transferred student.” Jongin introduces himself in confidence, Sehun smiles in return as his friendly attempt.

“Well then, nice to meet you.” Sehun says, before he bites his lips and decides to leave.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun sits on his usual spot in the cafeteria waiting for Baekhyun, Kyungsoo is already munching on his food next to him. So Baekhyun sits next to him, he knows that Baekhyun will talk about the new student. Sehun silently counts until 30 seconds later Baekhyun really talks about Jongin.

“Seriously guys, have you seen him? He’s so hot and tall and everything that could be sum up as perfection~.” Baekhyun says, Kyungsoo really doesn’t pay attention.

“Well, I saw him; he’s not as perfect as your description.”  Sehun says. Well, he just mentally lies to himself.

“You might want to change your mind. He’s great at dancing, handsome and rich. He rides the newest version of Honda CBR.” Baekhyun retorts. At this time, Sehun thanks himself for being a friend of Byun Baekhyun; The Biggest Gossipper in school.

“How tall is he? If he’s in the same height as Sehun, he can’t be categorized as tall.” Kyungsoo mocks. Sehun is still munching his burger and mentally saying ‘HOW DARE YOU’. So after he swallows his burger, he looks at Kyungsoo.

Sehun fake coughs and finally raises his voice “Of course I’m not tall, Park Chanyeol is much taller, right Kyungsoo?”

And Kyungsoo is there holding his grudge, because everyone in the cafetaria is staring at them. Kyungsoo only looks down into the table, Baekhyun’s not helping much either, he grins at Kyungsoo.

Sehun ends up getting a kick in his shin by Do Kyungsoo when they head back to class. And that hurts like hell.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun never tells anyone about his recent crush to Jongin. Because they end up in the same biology class and Sehun wants to squeal so hard when Jongin picks the seat next to him, “Hey, Sehun.”

Sehun feels like he’s up in heaven because did Jongin just say hey to him? So, he looks on the opposite side of Jongin and smiles before he looks into Jongin, “Hello.”

“Well, I didn’t know we’d be in the same biology class.” Jongin says, Sehun needs to mentally smacks himself a couple of times because he goes too incoherent seeing Jongin smile.

“I didn’t know that either.” Sehun replies, Jongin laughs for a while and Sehun thinks that it’s the best smile he’s ever seen.

“You’re good at biology, huh?” Jongin asks.

“Not really, I’m better at playing games.” Sehun answers. Their conversation finally stops when the teacher starts talking about their newest subject. So, Sehun quickly puts his binder on the table, pretends that he listen what the teacher says while he doodles Jongin’s name instead.

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin and Sehun continue to talk in every biology class. Sehun figures that Jongin has two older sisters and Sehun reveals himself that he has an older brother. Jongin openly admits that he likes dancing and Sehun states that he used to dance back in middle school. Well, Sehun dances occasionally.  The class is over quickly this time and before Sehun gets up from his seat, Jongin gives him a piece of paper.

“Here’s my number, so call me maybe?” Jongin sings cheesily, Sehun wants to melt in a puddle of goo and he just takes it from Jongin.

“Wow, you’re using a line from Carly Rae’s song as a pick up line.” Sehun says and Jongin laughs probably too hard.

“I have to make sure you’ll call me anyway, or at least text me just to let me know your number.” Jongin playfully replies. Sehun nods though and Jongin leaves.

 

 

When Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are there, Sehun quickly sits with them. Baekhyun already grins, Kyungsoo smirks and Sehun feels like his friends already figure something out.

“So, you and Jongin are dating?” Baekhyun finally asking, Kyungsoo is already staring at him that his eyes might pops up.

“No, he just gave me his number.” Sehun answers plainly.

“SO HERE’S HIS NUMBER, SO YOU’LL CALL HIM MAYBE?” Kyungsoo sings loudly and Sehun kicks Kyungsoo right on his feet.

“SHUT UP.” Sehun says. Seriously, Sehun wonders how his friends know about this so quickly.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you’re interested in him? Oh God, you’re lucky that I still like my Wu Fan senpai.” Baekhyun says. Sehun wants to puke when he hears it; Baekhyun’s crush on Wufan is that ugly that Baekhyun would make his puppy eyes and giggle every time he spots Wu Fan.

“Obviously, you guys are such big gossipers. I have been planning to keep it a secret overall.” Sehun says.

“That’s mean. We told you about our crush, how could you?” Kyungsoo says.

“Because I don’t want to ruin everything, I still don’t know if Jongin is straight or not.” Sehun says. Baekhyun quickly interrupts though.

“You know that I have the best gaydar in this world, honey. He’s so gay for you.” Baekhyun says. But, Sehun isn’t so sure about it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun is finally sure that Jongin’s not straight when Jongin walks into his class. Jongin’s silver hair fall out of place as simply sits in front of Sehun. Sehun looks up and Jongin’s face is just too up close to him.

“So, today’s Friday. Erhm, do you want to go on a date with me? I’ll pick you up at 7.” Jongin says. Sehun feels that he just had a heart attack.

“W-what?” Sehun stutters. Because Sehun thinks it’s only another imagination. Jongin chuckles.

“We’re going to go on a date, tonight, at 7. How’s that sound?” Jongin asks one more time. Sehun can feel that he’s already flying into the sky with his wings spread out and he looks so stupid.

“O-okay. “ Sehun manages to say, Jongin ruffles Sehun’s hair once. Jongin leaves Sehun there and stops on the door frame.

“And no worries about your address, Kyungsoo already gave it to me.” Jongin says. Sehun feels like he wants to kick Kyungsoo so hard right now and then bear hugs him afterwards.

 

 

 

Sehun doesn’t have to worry about anything when Jongin already arrives two minutes before 7. Sehun tries to fix his blonde hair and puts eyeliner on his eyelids. Sehun feels the nerves when he reaches his door, opens it for Jongin and there Jongin stands with his CBR. Leather jacket is tight on Jongin’s body showing his lean figure and grey skinny jeans. Sehun wears his plaid black and red shirt, black skinny jeans and wow.... Jongin wears the same shoes like him.

“So, are you ready?” Jongin asks. Sehun nods. Jongin hops onto the motorcycle and Sehun follows the same.

“You might want to hug me, I’m a fast driver.” Jongin says, Sehun almost want to say no and probably mock Jongin in the first place. But Jongin suddenly brings the gas up and Sehun hugs Jongin really tight.

 

 

They arrive in the night market; Sehun knows that it’s a food festival. When Jongin finally parks his CBR, he intertwines his fingers with Sehun’s and Sehun can’t help to feel shy.

“Food festival?” Sehun asks while they walk into the ddeokboki stall.

“Well, it’s better than movies, right?” Jongin says.

“Much better.” Sehun says, this makes Jongin smile. So, Jongin orders his ddeokboki. Sehun isn’t a fan of it, so he buys hotdog from the next stall besides that ddeokboki stall.

After that they walk around the food festival. Luckily, they’re both heavy eaters. Jongin and Sehun are both fans of spicy and savoury food. What makes it so much fun is just they’re never awkward with each other. The comfort that they have is a special thing, it feels nice and warm. Sehun never feels like this before and much to Sehun’s liking Jongin is protective of him.

Sehun can feel a number of people staring at them, because Jongin never lets go of his hand. And Sehun doesn’t want to ruin the moment. After all, this is his first date with a boy and he’s glad that Jongin is actually being a gentleman.

“You use eyeliner!” Jongin exclaims after a few minutes of silence, Sehun’s all shy and he looks down.

Jongin grins as he grabs Sehun by the chin, “Hey, don’t look down. You look great.”

Sehun feels the heat creeping from his back and he’s glad that it’s dark so Jongin can’t see that his fac e is as red as tomato. Jongin then puts his hand around Sehun’s waist and Sehun wants to squeal because it feels nice.

A stall catches Jongin’s attention; it’s an ice cream stall. Jongin pulls Sehun so excitedly and Sehun can’t say no. When they’re in front of the stall, Jongin looks into Sehun and Sehun picks the raspberry and white chocolate ice cream. Jongin then picks the vanilla one with sprinkles on top.  After that, they start scoop on their ice creams.

“So, why did you move here?” Sehun finally asks his curiosity.

“My dad’s job. So, we transferred here. I didn’t want to at first, but then I wouldn’t meet you in the first place.” Jongin answers. Sehun laughs because Jongin makes it sound so cheesy.

“That’s so cheesy, Jongin. Really.” Both of them laugh though, because it really is too cheesy.

Jongin looks at Sehun deeply, “Do you like our date so far?”

“Yes. I really like it.” Sehun says, Jongin takes that as a compliment of course. Thanks to his sister’s advice, food festival is a good idea for first date. Jongin spots that Sehun has a smudge on his lips.

“Anyway, want to taste my ice cream?” Sehun asks Jongin.

Jongin smirks as he steps closer to Sehun, “I think I’ve got a better idea.”

Jongin closes the gap between them, Sehun feels so surprised and he actually squeals. Jongin the corner of Sehun’s lips and Sehun feels that his heart skips a beat. When Jongin releases the kiss, Sehun is already smiling.

“You have to at least ask my permission for you to kiss me. That’s my first kiss!” Sehun says as he hits Jongin’s chest.

“Well then it wouldn’t be fun.” Jongin retorts. Sehun realizes though, when he falls in love, he gets much dumber.

 

 

 

 

 

Monday comes so quickly and Sehun is excited, he never loves Monday so much. So, Sehun stuffs some of his books into his locker. Later, Sehun feels someone hugs him from behind and Sehun smiles so widely.

“I’m officially missing you~” Jongin sings into Sehun’s right ear. Sehun then closes his locker and turns around to face Jongin. Sehun leans himself a little bit on the locker.

“Yeah, me too.” Sehun answers, he circles his hands around Jongin’s neck.

“So, how about eating lunch together? After your chemist class.” Jongin offers.

“Let’s see, I think I don’t have anything to do.” Sehun answers. Jongin smirks before he finally leans forward to Sehun. After all, Sehun can get used to being kissed by Jongin. Until he hears the click of a camera and it’s Kyungsoo.

“BAEKHYUN! SEHUN AND JONGIN IS FINALLY DATING!” Kyungsoo screams on top of his lungs. Well then, this might be the coolest gossip throughout the school’s history.