Chapter 9

Stupid Arrogant Roommate..

when she stepped in the door,she widened her eyes because she saw a very big mess inside the dorm.

aileen : you didn't clean everything since 2 month ago?

jaeseop nodded,aileen went to kitchen,she saw the trash can were filled with pizza boxes until the boxes were scattered around.

aileen : you said you can do it without me...how do you survive before?

jaeseop : i hired a maid..

aileen : wahh..you're pretty lazy cat..i'm going to get change first and let's clean everything together.

jaeseop : i don't want..

jaeseop walkaway but aileen grab his back shirt collar and pull him.

aileen : or i go back to kiseop's dorm..

jaeseop : okay,fine!!

aileen : can you please collect the boxes?

jaeseop : okay..

aileen went to her room to change her clothes.jaeseop started to collect the boxes.when aileen come out,the boxes were already collected into a trash bag.

aileen : see..you can do it..

jaeseop : this is kim jaeseop..he can do everything..

aileen : do you live alone in korea?

jaeseop : no,i live with my parents..

aileen : you never do house works?

jaeseop : nope..my sister did..she's a woman..so she need to do it..

aileen ; no wonder...

jaeseop : i'm busy with my work..i travelled everywhere,performed and practice 24 hours with ukiss..most of my life were spent with public and ukiss..that's why i never do house works..

aileen  :i understand you,AJ oppa..

jaeseop : why you called me "oppa"?

aileen : it's already 7 month i didn't call you as AJ oppa...i've left the fanclub for study..i wonder how the new KISSme managed the fanclub without me..

jaeseop : you trust them?

aileen : of course..they're like my own family..UKISS and KISSme is like my own family..so i trusted them and also you guys..

jaeseop : i'm pretty sure that they did a great job because soohyun hyung called us and he said that KISSme made a suprise for them on our comeback.

aileen : i'm glad that they like it..i can't join them..i just give them the fanclub money,the plan and the banner that i designed by myself.

jaeseop ; so,it was you?

aileen : yeah..i can be consideres as a hardcore KISSme..hehehe..i've also included your name,kiseop oppa's,dongho oppa's and also xanbum oppa's name.

jaeseop : really..i should have been realized before that we have a such a great fans..

aileen : well...hahaha..

2 hours later..

aileen : it's already 7PM..i wanna take shower and then cook..we can eat together later,okay?i'll call kiseop oppa..

jaeseop : okay..aileen-ah..

aileen : what..

jaeseop : you can keep call me oppa..i like it..

aileen : whatever you lazy cat..

jaeseop : yah!