Chapter 1

Stupid Arrogant Roommate..

Aileen's POV

today is my first day in Columbia university..there's a lot of things to do..first,I need meet the secretary and give all of my document and offer letter

and after that I'll meet my new roommate

omg..I hope I'll be more strong..fighting,aileen!!

aileen's POV end

secretary : miss,is there anything that I can help you?

aileen : I'm new student and I've been told to came here today for a registeration..

secretary : owh..okay,can you give me your offer letter??

aileen : here..

secretary : okay,follow me..

aileen : okay...

aileen follow the secretary to the the class.

secretary : this is your class...let's go in..

the secretary knock the door and opened it

skip...

after the class she drag all of her things to the dorm.she opened the door room and step in the dorm.

aileen's POV

wow..the dorm was so bg..

there's a kitchen,living room and also a double room

this must be my roommate's room..i wonder who she is..

aileen's POV end

aileen drag all of her stuff to the room.when she go out,she saw a guy sitting at the living room,watching tv.

aileen : who are you?!

???? : i'm the one who should ask you,,who are you..

aileen : i....i am a new student.maybe,i was in wrong dorm..i'm sorry..

???? : no,you're not..this is your dorm..

aileen : but why you're here?

???? : because i'm your roommate..this is co-ed dorm.the dean didn't tell you???just wasting my time talking with a silly girl like you..

he walked to his room.

aileen : wait!!you didn't introduce yourself yet!

the guys already closed the door.aileen went to her room and start to unpacked her things.1 hour late,she come out and went to kitchen.she found a note was sticked at the refrigerator.

"my name is kim jaeseop,call me jaeseop or AJ..i'm majoring psychology subject.now,i'm going out to the library,can you please cook for me? 

                                                                                                                                                             -jaeseop-

aileen's POV

aigoo,this guy.did he think i am a maid..ahh..just cook for him..maybe he's too tired for eating at the restaurant..maybe..

aileen's POV end

after aileen finished cooking,she eat and put jaeseop's food on the microwave and leave a note and she go to bed.

later,jaeseop comeback on 2AM,he's very hungry.he went to ktchen and found a note.

"my name is kim jaeyoung,but call me aileen..i guess we're in a same class..i'm majoring psychology subject too..btw,your food is on the microwave,just heated it.."

                                                                                                                                                                 -aileen-

jaeseop the microwave and heated the food..after that,he eated and went to sleep.