Chicken wings and an evil girl

Chicken wings and an evil girl

"Pleaseee!!! Why are you so evil?! You are the pure evil!! The meanest girl on earrrrrth!!!"

I just stared at his face. I took another bite. Slowly, with my face saying how good it tasted.

"NOOOooo~! WHYYYyyy~??? What have I done to get that?!" He got down on his knees, kneeling in front of the sitting me. "Please let me in! Let me eat with you! I'll never make you wait again!", I heard his voice through the two centimetres opened window.

Okay, I should explain by now what happend.

This IDIOT called Lee Jinki made me wait one hour. ONE HOUR. In his freaking car. ONE HOUR. Alone, infront of a mall. ONE HOUR. Without music, nor my phone or a book or something. ONE HOUR.So I decided to buy a bucket with chicken wings at KFC. And oooh, it was so worth it!

Because now, I'm here in his LOCKED car, WITH the keys. AND a bucket full of chicken. And the car window is open. A bit. So some chicken smell goes out, into the nose of the hungry, chicken-loving Lee Jinki, alias Onew, the leader from SHINee. And seeing him suffer so much... Oooh, I'm really-

"Sadistic!!! That's what you are! You are so..! Let me iiin!!", he cried out. Oh, he knows me so well~

"Kekekeke...", was all I answered. He looked up at me, having an I-will-kill-you-later expression. But since I know this gaze well enough to know it's weaknesses, I just smiled at him. I mean, NO ONE can beat my I-will-kill-you-later expression! NO ONE!

"Mmmh~...", was the only thing he could here of me between my 'Kekekeke's. I nearly ate the whole bucket, there were only three wings left. And he noticed it. He started to give me his puppy face.

"Prrrreeeaassee? Let me have a bit?"

I still don't understand why he does that face on me. I mean, EVERY girl falls for it. Except me. He wouldn't do it on other girls though...

But since I couldn't drive, I opened the door for him, making him smirk.

"Thank youuu~!", he said, getting in the car and kissing my forehead.

"Hey! It's not like we're dating or something!" I laughed while backing away.

He frozed. He stared at me, with a face that says:

'I really wish we'd be more than friends.'

I sighed. "Here, your wings. When you've finished eating, drive me home, kay? I need to sleep since I was up for too long..."

"Only if I can stay with you."

"EH?!"

"Yes.

Wait."

...

*thinking process*

...

"NO! Nononono NO! Not like that! I don't want to you or something!", he said.

"So you want to get me drunk and THEN sleep with me?!"

"NO! REALLY NOT! I meant stay with you for a hour or so! Not for the NIGHT!!", he said. "...But good idea by the way..." He gave me an evil smirk.

"Hahaha... Okay Onew, but now just drive me home? I'll even pay for the next time we'll go to KFC..." I know I'd need to save money for that, but he's such an awesome friend... Why not?

"REALLY?!"

"Yeah Jinki, REALLY", I sighed, "Now please start driving. I think I'm getting a headache..."

He looked a bit disappointed. He started driving, ignoring me the whole time...

 

Jinki... I know your feelings for me... I already knew it for a year...

But why are you so... So... So cold sometimes? Do you started to hate me? Do you want to end our friendship? Because I don't want to throw this away... To throw US away...