The first meeting

I Will Run To You

JIYONG’S POV                   

I sat lazily at my chair. The teacher came late. Suddenly, Mrs. Lee walked in the class with a boy. A handsome boy. Dark hair, brown eyes, thick eyebrows, and tall. Ehh?..wait.. his face looks familiar. Where did I see him?

“Good morning everybody. I’m sorry, I’m late. We have a new friend here.”

“Seunghyun, introduce yourself.” Said her to the boy.

“Hi. My name is Choi Seunghyun. I’m a transfer student from Busan...” He said with his deep voice. His voice mesmerized me.

This voice. Ah! I remember

 

FLASHBACK

I sat at the beach alone. i enjoyed the view in front of me. I feel the air streamed down to my lung.

“AAARRGGGHHH…ARRGGGHHHHH… Why it has to be me?”

I were surprised with that sudden scream. I looked at the scream direction. I saw a young boy squatted down and sobbed. Suddenly, he got up and looked at the waves for a moment. He sighed and walked away. He didn’t notice me.

There was nobody but us. I looked at him. I paid attention to that young boy. He was really handsome.

But why did he scream like that? Tch… Surely because of some …a weak boy

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“Alright, you can sit with jiyong over there.” Mrs. Lee pointed at me. Then our eyes met. He looked directly to my eyes. I felt like i was drawn into his eyes. He sat beside me.

“Hi. I’m Jiyong.” I smiled to him.

“Seunghyun.” We didn’t talk to each other until class was over.

I saw him went outside the class. I followed him. He stopped at basketball court and played basketball alone. I just watched him quietly.

He is really great. His feature is just perfect.

Suddenly he stopped his play. I looked some of my senior came to him and grab his collar.

“Hi rich son. Can you give me some of your money?” Said one of the senior.

“No, I don’t have money and I’m not a rich son.”

“Give me your money, if you don’t want lose your pretty face..”

“I really didn’t have any money, you !!”

“How dare you!”

And they started beating the hell out of him.. I bit my bottom lip.

I have to help him. But I can’t fight. Uhhh.. think jiyong.. THINK!

 

====

Sorry for late and short update...

thank you so much for the subscribers and comments.. 
Bow 90 degrees..