100 Days With Mr. Haughty

Description

               A story about a simple girl named Kim Geunhee that dreamed to finish studies and be specially loved by her best friend, Choi Siwon, a rich gentleman whose father is a bigtime businessman. Kept this secret feelings from him since childhood thinking he is the one until she met a rude intelligent handsome boy named Kim Heechul, the rich transferre student flower boy with numerous businesses in Korea owned by his parents.

 

Desclaimer:

Only this story and the other characters are mine. Super Junior isn't mine at all but Kim Geunhee is. I don't claim any of the places, characters, groups etc. that will be mentioned here so please understand that those are for the story only. There will be fictional chracters too.

Foreword

               You are Kim Geunhee, a girl that hides a secret feelings towards your longtime rich best friend, Choi Siwon. Your dad works as a butler to their family. All you wanted is to be with Siwon until you accidentally met Kim Heechul, the rich handsome transferre brat that turns out to caught all your time to be with him instead of Siwon because of the accident. Everything unintentionally changed because of Heechul including Siwon's feelings but is yours can still be back like how it was and what you thought it should be?