New day to start fresh

Why Me?

Xi Ahyoung jumped over a root, panting heavily as her legs was burning and wanted to give up on her but she wouldn't allow it, she kept on running from something but she didn't know what. She had nowhere to hide as they would find her easily, she doubt that she would make it out alive with them hot on her trail. Why was she running in a forest? Are they trying to hurt her? What did I ever do to them? The thoughts kept on going through her mind, negative mostly. As she was trying to make the thoughts go away she tripped on a root she didn't see, she did a short scream before falling down. Fate was not on her side. Ahyoung turned as shadows fell upon her. Before she even got to see who she was running from she woke up,looking around, sweating and panting. She sighed. The same dream as always.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xi Ahyoung got ready for her new school she had recently transferred to, a fresh new start for her. She walked down the stairs and grabbed some yogurt before heading out not saying goodbye to her dad, he was sleeping so why should she anyway?  School was closer to her home, not too far but also not close, she was grateful for that. Ahyoung made it to the school's gates and stared at it in awe, it was a large school and she wondered if she would get lost. Unfortunately she did get lost and was not standing in the middle of a empty hallway, looking around for where it could be. She sighed and turned a corner. Might as well get more lost, right? She thought bitterly but as she turned the corner she bumped into someone, falling onto the floor. What the hell, aren't people suppose to be in class? She thought again before a deep voice interrupted her. "Look at where your going next time." He said, not even looking at her and began walking away. She frowned and mentally cursed at him but panicked. She still hasn't found the office and class was beginning to start. She caught up to the stranger and grabbed his arm. "Look, do you know where the office is at? I need to know my classes and I don't want to be late..you jerk." She said as she said the last part quietly. The stranger sighed before turning around to look at the girl, she was annoying him and he was going to snap any minute. He froze as he saw her, her dark as night hair, her petite body, adorable but serious face, and dark brown but mysterious eyes. She was a breathtaking sight. He put his thoughts aside. "It's just three doors down, now go away." And walked away from her. What a rude person he was. She quickly walked to the office and opened it, being greeted by the principle and getting her schedule.

Ahyoung quickly walked to her first class, she was already late by ten minutes and she didn't want it to be more than that. As she knocked on the door she was greeted by the teacher who seemed to be fuming but smiled as she saw her. "You're late but the school's quite big so I understand, come in and introduce yourself." Ahyoung walked in as the teacher gained the student's attention, all eyes was on her, whispers filled the room already. Some bad and some good, but you really didn't care. "The name's Xi Ahyoung, i'm half chinese and half korean. I hope we get along well." Ahyoung said with a straight face. The teacher assigned her a seat in the back row, a couple of boys sat there. They seemed uninterested about everything, especially school. Quietly sighing she made her way to the back, sitting down to a tall blonde guy and another guy with...chubby cheeks. They all didn't pay any attention to her not even saying hi. How rude. Ahyoung thought. What a lomg day it will be

{ a/n; Okay sorry for the short start but I was in a hurry /shot; I promise to write more next time!! ^ ^; }