Final.

In the middle of the night.

He groaned as he picked himself up. Man, sleeping on the couch does him no good.
Rubbing his sleepy eyes, he just remembered, he wasn't alone before he slept. Searching for the latter took longer than he had expected since it was plain dark, all the lights were switched off, so, yeah, pretty dark.

Just then he noticed the door of the flat's balcony was kept a jar. He walked to it while praying that he is not going to find any mythical creatures once he is completely at it.

Heaving a relieved sigh, he walked up to back hug the shorter guy. "Iwassearchingforyou."
His slurred words (which he had whispered to the latter's nape) made the latter giggle. "I was here all the time, Jongin." He propped his chin on Baekhyun's shoulder blade "Why?"
"Huh?"

"Why were you here all the time while I was there. on the couch?"
He pouted like the kid he is that made Baekhyun giggle some more. He turned to face the now sulking Jongin and circled his arms around his neck.

"I couldn't sleep, Jonginnie~"
However, Jongin pouted even more. "But hyung~~ how dare you leave me alone?!"

Baekhyun drew him closer and pecked his lips.
"That made it?"
The latter shook his head "No, but this would."
He kissed him. Baekhyun was startled since Jongin was never one to initiate anything, first.

Nevertheless, he responded to his eager kiss, not bothering if any of the neighbors throw disgusted looks at them.
But then again, who would be awake at 2 in the morning?

They were busy fighting for dominance that they didn't realize Kris, their leader was narrowing his eyes at them.

Baekhyun was the first one to pull away , panting ; both for oxygen and hiding his now tomato-like face.

"Seriously, you both are trying to eat up each others' face in the middle of the night moreover in the balcony?!"
Baekhyun just grinned sheepishly while Jongin snorted.

"Like you wouldn't do that with Sehun."
Well, he is not Jongin if he doesn't retort.

 

Note :- LAWL, my random thoughts at 4 in the morning. Just what did i write .-.